Mahaan Ranvi should sacrifice himself for the Walfare of the World! 😊
But I know! Gunjan da pyaar wont let him be THAT Mahaan! 🥺
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

Mahaan Ranvi should sacrifice himself for the Walfare of the World! 😊
But I know! Gunjan da pyaar wont let him be THAT Mahaan! 🥺

What if Gunju gets a chance to marry a NRI. Fir dekhna mahaan aatma kaise sacrifice karte hai 😊
#RanviSoMahaan 😎
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitra89

I really loved Ranvi before post leap. That lil Ranvi was so different then this older Ranvi. CV's did an awesome job butchering Ranvi's character after post leap. Now, I don't even feel sry for him ðŸ¤¢ 

But still the CV's & the makers aren't satisfied yet in butchering Ranvi's character - So they go more on & on in butchering to less than 0 - I just wonder that till what extent can CV's go till butchering this character more 
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh well! I think he has done enough! becuzzz ranvi was the only one behind sending Veera to School outside of PP! and he should get full credit for what ever Veera has become today!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mmuntaha

oh well! I think he has done enough! becuzzz ranvi was the only one behind sending Veera to School outside of PP! and he should get full credit for what ever Veera has become today!

Are baba thas pre leap ranvi 😛 wer talking abt post leap ranvi .usne kya kiya after leap nothing
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haan tou! Ranvi tou Ranvi hai na!  and i don't think post leap mein aisa kuch bacha tha karne ko abhi tak, that could carry a whole track!
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
blame cv for butchering his character & actor for most of time below avg acting.they glorified veera to butcher ranvi.preleap ranvi never cried in front of veera,handled big issues,protect & care veera like true mother.bt wat happened to him who was man in disguise of boy preleap became dumb now &behave like little boy in disguise of man.this is the most pathetic destruction of best written character once.
fungirl09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He did a damn lot post leap he gave up going to school so he can work and get money for Veera to go away to college he supported him family by working. What have Baldev accomplish just spending his father money and using his father standing in the village to do whatever he wants. Just because everyone wants him and Veera together he is not up to her level. But everyone wants to blame Ranvir he has not done anything post leap how were they surviving for the past 15yrs.  Will always be a Ranvir supporter and Veera will always support him because she knows what he has done for her.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fungirl09

He did a damn lot post leap he gave up going to school so he can work and get money for Veera to go away to college he supported him family by working. What have Baldev accomplish just spending his father money and using his father standing in the village to do whatever he wants. Just because everyone wants him and Veera together he is not up to her level. But everyone wants to blame Ranvir he has not done anything post leap how were they surviving for the past 15yrs. Will always be a Ranvir supporter and Veera will always support him because she knows what he has done for her.

frm where did Baldev come here?!
and where have I written that Baldev has done a lot?!
he just supported Veera in all her problems thats it!
the post is abt Ranvi... not even a comparison post between Ranvi & Baldev!
and working in the fields cld have been done by Ratan as well... like how she used to support both the children's studies pre leap!
but its good that Ranvi took the responsibility... but other than that?!
wat grt has he done for which he is worshipped so much in the show?!
wat grt has he done for the pind?!
why is he shown as a someone who is so underconfident & who has to be manaoed every now & then to do something?!
where was his responsibility towards his family wen he married a girl who insulted him & his family like anything even wen Veera was so against it?!
why did he go against her then... on top of that emo blackmailed her!
sorry but this Ranvi is not even a toe of pre leap Ranvi!
Child Ranvi was my fav character & was something else!
Had he grown up to be the same person then I wld have written a praising post for him!