Raman's Chori Chori Chupke Chupke peek-a-boo!! (with pics)

Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
How many of you are dead already and in  Ishra land, or  fell off your chairs/beds, or fainted etc πŸ˜†  or in any other catastrophic state  seeing today's Raman's open eyes and open mouth-- GAZING at his OWN wife Ishita!☺️

Mera sharmila Raman kumar bhalla...dint he look super cute..gazing at his wife...😳

Aisa kya dekh liya Raman ji aapne β˜ΊοΈ.. Everyone in the world knows your wifey is beautiful, only you never realized that..and today looks like woke up in the dream and saw your wifey (no no its not dream..its for real Raman) and it hit you hard (dil, dimaag par) that your wife is HOT n beautiful. and the reaction we get from you ...aapki Muh and Aaankhen Khuli ki Khuli rah gayi!😲

Shuld I say besharam Raman πŸ˜†.. Besharam all the way I say...πŸ˜† (Nikki where are you.?? ..tere KK ke post ki waiting!! KK aaj tujse firse kaam karwaane waala hai..πŸ˜†.) 

And sab kuch dekhne ke baad bhag gaaya..apne hi kamre se...sharma kar...haaye haaye..!

Raman do we have to remind you thatthe  house is yours, the bedroom is yours, wifey is also  yours-- So tum kyon bhaage ? !!!πŸ˜† Hak banta hai  Raman apni biwi ko dekhne ka!!😳 Padosi ki biwi to thodi hi na ghoor rahe the !!!πŸ˜‰

Kitne forum waasiyon ke dil ko aaj jaake thodi toh thandak mili!!!

but YHMians ka dil always maange more IshRa!! Bhawnao ko samjo !!!☺️

P:S :

AWESOME acting by Karan PatelπŸ‘πŸΌ.. What expressions!! UFF! Can this guy look any hotter😳 even in those subtle scenes... And Divyanka looked sensous and beautiful..such bedroom scene done  so aesthetically by the two of them.. not even a bit overboard..CVs beautifully executed!πŸ‘

Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sristhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m surprised. .The scene was awesome raman naughty bhalla. .
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Besharam bhalla πŸ˜† more than 200 epi wait kiya for this πŸ˜‰
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Besharam  Bhalla all the way -- I'm loving this!! 
raman saw ishitas *****
🀣Edited by JLZDK - 9 years ago
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finaly besharam Bhalla ne total entry maari.
Mouth and eyed wide open. πŸ€£
Kaise dekhh raha tha πŸ€£
Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dil khush kar diya 
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechara ke tragedy life ka comedy  🀣 He needed to do peekaboo to see his own wife in that position πŸ˜† Time to change sirf ruhi ki liye status quo , Mr.Raman Bhalla πŸ˜‰
aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Waitingnfor the pictures!! Missed the scene πŸ˜­
shaztea thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was so awkward yaar,,, my mummy n sis was there,,, I had to pretend ki maine kuch nahi dekha and main achchi bachchu hoon waala expression... poor me :(