Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lailabatrisyia thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update...may i amagine vihaan as ashish chowdry in this ff coz i love ashna most..and this story dont have raghav right?plus i dont know who is sid malhotra...so i hope i can imagine vihaan as ashish with his cleaned shave face...😉
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phew! It is going to be 'Blazing Hot' with both ,at logger heads! ENJOYING IT!    Pleassse continue !
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on ur new ff
i have read ur earlier ff and loved it
looking forward to this one
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome updates... Read both parts together n I dint want it to end.. Eager to read more.😊
Jennyluvhrithik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh tnx for nt continuing with kalpi's son n raghav's daughter luv story as i alwayz wanted a new fresh ff with d same characters of vihaan n kalpi bt plz u try to introduce raghav character also as possible pakhi to hv some obstacle between vihaan n kalpi luv story.. raghav may can be d object of vihaan jealousy..
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear readers for all the love.
Not very happy with this part, hope to do better next time.

Love
Rekha

Part 4:

Vihaan walked towards the car in long strides and Kalpi had to literally run to catch up with him. They both reached the car and Vihaan opened the back door for her to get it. She was surprised to see this as she never expected any guy to hold the door for her.

Both got into the back seat of the car. The car was huge, but Kalpi sat as far away from Vihaan and as close to the door as possible. Kalpi had not done it deliberately, but this irked Vihaan a lot.  He thought to himself, why does she act, as if I am going to pounce on her, who does she think, she is.

Vihaan put on his headset and started listening to music deliberately ignoring her. He wanted to make her feel insignificant because he hated the touch me not, goody too shoes aura that she carried around her.

Kalpi who was totally engrossed in thinking about the work she had to do, anyway had no intentions of talking to Vihaan, as she still was not comfortable in his presence.

She opened her Ipad and was totally engrossed in sending a Group SMS to all the important contacts on her father's phone informing them about her new position as Vihaan secretary. She had already talked to her dad and found out information about each of the important contacts and made notes about them. Kalpi was very conscientious about her work and she took everything as a challenge.

As soon as she finished sending the SMS, she started working on the appointments diary once more. In no time she had totally forgotten that Vihaan was sitting next to her.

Vihaan who was planning on ignoring her was suddenly shocked to see her be totally unaware of his presence. She had not looked at him once during the journey and was totally glued to her ipad and her phone. He found his temper rising for no reason at all.

Kalpi was totally unaware of the effect she had on him. She was confident about her abilities, but she had no illusions about her beauty or charm and she never thought that she would affect him at all. She knew instinctively that Vihaan did not like her and she had decided to prove her worth by doing the job to the best of her ability.

Kalpi was anyway currently in throes of a massive crush on one of her fellow students at her university. Rohan was a research student in her University and he had just completed his Phd.  She had an enormous crush on him, but felt shy too confess her feelings. Her friends used to tease her about falling for the biggest nerd in town. She had just gotten herself introduced to him 6 months back and they had gotten friendly, but she was still sure he did not know about her crush. He had also got a job in the same city in USA where she had planned to study and she had hopes of something happening.  Being kept away from Delhi and Rohan was one another reason for her not wanting to do this job.

Vihaan who  was totally unused to being ignored, suddenly snapped at her, "What the hell are you  doing with the phone and the tab?"

Kalpi who was totally absorbed in her work was startled and her phone fell down. She bent down to pick up her phone and hit her head on the front seat. She picked up the phone and stared at him angrily.

"I am working" she snapped back.

"Working or pretending to work", he asked.

"Whattt,  I don't pretend to work, I work. I don't believe in wasting my time, my time may not be worth as much as yours, but it is still valuable", she said.

"I was just informing your important contacts that I will be taking over as your secretary and I was trying to get your appointments in order", she continued.

Vihaan really hated the fact that she always got the last word and he put back his headphones.

They both reached the location and they walked into his vanity van and she was dumbstruck.

The van was a total self contained luxury apartment with a living room, dressing room, office area, dining alcove, bedroom and kitchenette.

"It is amazing", she mouthed.

"Atleast something impresses her," he thought angrily.

He went to dressing room with his makeup man and she settled herself in the dining table with her work and soon was absorbed.

Vihaan came out in a short time wearing a towelling robe and walked towards the door of the van and he looked back at Kalpi and said, "Come out and watch the shooting, you are my secretary and I may need feedback about my work."

Kalpi immediately retorted, "I am not capable to judging anyone's acting. I just watch movies for entertainment"

Vihaan had never previously insisted on Vitthal accompanying him on shoots wondered why he wanted her to be there. It is just that it seemed that she always tried to oppose him to make him angry and he wanted  to get back at her. Her blunt speech always got him all riled up.

Kalpi who was in no way trying to irritate him did not understand why he was so angry at her. She had always been very straight-forward and did not even understand that she was bruising his ego.

"You work for me and you will do what I say", he said and went outside.

Kalpi followed him but  carried her ipad and phone with her.

He introduced her to the director and various technicians and she saw that he was most polite to even the lowly spot boy and she wondered why he was so rude to her.

Soon she was absorbed in watching the setting up of the shot and she was flabbergasted to see the amount of work that went to every shot.

Vihaan was standing at the side listening intently to the director and suddenly he dropped the robe and she blushed seeing his body clad in fitted swimming trunks. She remembered her early morning encounter with an half dressed Vihaan and she looked away from him.

They were filming a song between the hero and heroine in a hotel swimming pool. Kalpi could not but admire that both Vihaan and Priya who was  a top actress looked lovely together. But after some time she did get bored because every shot required retakes and the repetition  made her lose interest and she started replying to replies she had received for her group SMS.

When the director announced a break for 15 minutes Vihaan looked towards Kalpana and saw her engrossed with her phone.

Suddenly he felt mischievous and he decided to disconcert her. He went and sat next to her not bothering to get dressed. He knew that she would be very uncomfortable in his presence when he thus undressed.

"Hello Kalpana, did you enjoy the shoot", he asked.

She suddenly looked up from her phone and saw him sitting so close to her in this semi-naked state and she blushed bright red. She had always hated her habit of blushing and today it made an appearance at such an inopportune moment.

"Ya, it seemed like fun", she stammered still not looking up.

"You did not watch it, did you?" he asked.

"I did watch it and you both looked really good together" she said.

"Why don't you get dressed", she asked without thinking and  blushed again.

"Are you embarrassed? " he asked.

"No, I am not. It is just that I don't want you to catch a chill" she said still with her eyes lowered.

Suddenly they were joined by Priya who sat in a chair next to Vihaan.  Vihaan suddenly felt irritated by her approach as he was enjoying Kalpi's discomfiture.

Vihaan introduced her to Kalpana and Kalpana said, "You are very lovely. It is good to meet you".

Vihaan thought to himself, she is always so sweet to everyone except me. Why does she have a problem with me?

Kalpi  then told Vihaan, "I need to make some phone calls. Can I use your van? I don't want to disturb the shoot?"

Vihaan could not do much but reluctantly agree.

shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
so vihaan wanted kalpi attention
continue soon
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww
..this is do cool...I love vihaan and kalpi fights..
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wonderful update...love vihaan...my fav...😉
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a good update. Loving the nokh-Jokh between vihaan and kalpi.   Loved vihaan teasing kalpi and how he wants her to speak sweetly to him like she did to Oriya. Please update soon this one was sooo short. Left me wanting more.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago