Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -MamuKiBhanji-

I beg to differ with the bold part n I have my reason.

Yes,Nandini is capable of handling her own problems but we are forgetting it's a show so standing up for each other is bound to happen,even in real life it feels good if someone is there to take care of us...but as of now I've no problem since it 'd look out of character if Dhruv helps Nandini going against Manik's will...but I hope soon that happens,although not hurting Manik.

As for Dhruv,Him being dependent is a matter which can be arguable coz we haven't seen much of him.The only time he needs someone which is Manik when he gets those attacts but otherwise he's as fine as the others.
He's among those silent type who doesn't get bother by everything happening around & for him he'd only stand against someone if something drastic happens.

I agree that it is a show but Nandini's character is shown like that She can stand for herself and for others too so that is why it is justified for me. Yeah I agree that It will look out of character if Dhruv helps Nandini right now. Writer has shown most about Dhruv with Manik and his character has been exposed to that limit only that he gets attacks and he has Manik to handle him. And there is nothing wrong in that because friends are for that only. Even Manik is dependent on Dhruv that way coz only Dhruv can calm him down when he is not listening. So I am talking about this part only. I am not saying Dhruv dependent as a whole personality.
The point is i am loving the way Dhruv's character has been shown.So I really don't have any issues  if Dhruv is not standing for Nandini till now. And I have a feeling that he will stand for her in upcoming episode.

Edited by danceismyworld - 9 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

I guess all this while we have been saying the same thing.
I'm not disappointed with Dhruv at all,yes..I want to see more of him + I won't take it if cv's plan to show him as a weak person & that's my main concern.
Lets see how things shape up,may be from Monday things would start changing,For Dhruv,For better :)

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhruv is the only character I actually LIKE in this show.haha.