I just can hope that...

saba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We already know that Raman will suggest Ishita to eat something & not to keep fast. And Raman also dont want live long like other married man.😡

But we know our Ishita will defo keep the fast.😃
My questions are...
Will Raman come to know that Ishita kept the fast in Madrasi way?
Will Raman Praise her as she is looking extremely stunning?
Will Raman come home in the right time & will make her eat or drink to break the fast?
will Raman bring a decent gift for Ishita?

All these questions are dancing in my brain & making me mad.😭

Now I just can hope That Toshiji & Ruhi will do something positive to make Raman to do the puja & all properly.

But my gut feeling is... something different is on the way to happen. May be Ishita will go with Romi to catch Suraj kumar & wont able to come back home in time!
😕
YHM mai kuch toh sidhe tarika se nahi hota hai na, isi liye.

Who else are going mad like me thinking all these questions & imagining Ishra lovey dovey scene?😳

Edited by saba007 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o0manju0o thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me too i've so many questions regarding KC but don't have any answer :(
We have to wait and watch and enjoy Ishra scenes
saba007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o0manju0o

Me too i've so many questions regarding KC but don't have any answer :(

We have to wait and watch and enjoy Ishra scenes

But tab tak to mar jaungi shayad.😆
o0manju0o thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba007

But tab tak to mar jaungi shayad.😆

Don't worry u'll get ur life back once ishra scenes rock onscreen 😛
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god😕 There is nothings like keeping fast madrasi way man ,,, madrasis don't celebrate KC it does not exist in south India! The show reel life has mixed up two completely different festivals and creating all confusion in real life 😆
As for other questions all valid! 😃

IN fact RAMAN should keep the fast also becos his madrasi biwi is doing something which madrasis don't do so he should do something special for her more than just breaking her vrat (too Indian) or bringing her a gift (too much American) 
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago
o0manju0o thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Oh god😕 There is nothings like keeping fast madrasi way man ,,, madrasis don't celebrate KC it does not exist in south India! The show reel life has mixed up two completely different festivals and creating all confusion in real life 😆

Even i was thinking the same when they said about KC and varalakshmi pooja, it was confusing so i asked some aunties to confirm this 😆
But if we would get Ishra scenes then i'm ready to mix all kind of festivals 😉 and be in Ishra land 😳
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling are mutual. You know I also have a feeling that Ishita wont be able to make it home on time to break her fast.,,
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YHM is different...so just wait and watch..
saba007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

IN fact RAMAN should keep the fast also becos his madrasi biwi is doing something which madrasis don't do so he should do something special for her more than just breaking her vrat (too Indian) or bringing her a gift (too much American) 

He should... But will he?

Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same feeling I m so excited to watch all those moon thing...isitha or Raman will be there???
I think this will not happen and they will show that scene in actual karvachuth...