Main Kya Se Kya Ho Gayi..!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo YHMianz...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...After a gap of 3 weeks,i am making topic on Ishita..😳😳...I am so glad the way miya biwi is makin me do back to back topics on them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Miya made me make topic on him for this week monday epi n now biwi makin me make this topic on her for this week tuesday epi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Apologies for making this post such epic late..But last nite my health ditched me-n i couldn make it..!! But how can i let go of last nite epi ke Ishita moments without my "aashirvaad" to Ishu aka my post on her??...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...
Abhi i am thoda better,so doin chance pe dance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Jab maine uske pati ko nahi choda BBB karne ko,so how can i leave her?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...So here i am with my arti utarofyin post on Raman's Ishita...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

The first scene of my topic of discussion is Ishu-Vandu scene tht happened last nite...They were discussin hw Romi may not be bhalla family member..!! So Vandu told Ishu tht Romi looks diff from other Bhallas and also Raman is SO SHORT and Romi is so tall,na?...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And there came instant reply from Mrs Ishita Bhalla-"RAMAN SHORT NAHI HAI"...🀣🀣🀣...Ishu ka tht ans had more of warning tone with the way she said n goin by the shakal she kept for saying tht line..Vandu ws literally taken aback seein the defense from some1's wife..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But Vandu bhi toh Ishu ki didi hai...Apne baat pe ade rahna she also knws..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..So Vandu told wht she meant ws Raman is short n so is Toshi Aunty... And the look Ishu gave for Vandu's DARE to call Raman short again ws PRICELESS..🀣🀣🀣...Welcome Ishu TO HELL..😈🀣...Toh kya keh rahi thi tum?Raman short nahi hai?Acha toh agar shortey ko short nahi bolenge toh kya bolenge?Also u knw Ishu i hv a photographic memory on wht all u and ur dhakkan husband hv did/said in past..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...So my memory says there hv been many instances in past when u DELIBERATELY MOCKED RAMAN for him being SHORT...U did tht kabhi mockin ke liye kabhi teasin ke liye..But tht point is u did call him short on his face..So kal Vandu ne bhi toh same bola na...But unlike u,she din tell on his face n i dnt think she will ever tell on Raman's face too tht he is short..So my question of the day is if u can tell Raman is short on his face,y cant Vandu tell Raman is short on ur face,madam?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..Technically it shouldn affect u as u also "used to" have same thoughts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Toh phir kal tere tevar kyu badle? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.."Raman short nahi hai"-just look at the way u told tht line...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.. Itna gussa?Y this kolaveri di?πŸ€”πŸ˜†...Chalo lemme ask u another kostin..Raman is ur "phraand" na?Toh kya tere har short height waale doston ko koi short bolega will u react same just lik u did for Raman,last nite?πŸ€“...Ya fir SIRF RAMAN KE LIYE yeh reaction hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Chalo isko bhi rehne do..Ishu,hv u heard this-"Height Doesnt Matter..Its Performance THAT Matters"??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Toh my isspl kostin n ULTIMATE kostin to u n its for tht i evn specifically made this topic as i freakin wanted to ask u this kostin..😎🀣..Aisa Kya Perform Kiya Raman Ne Tere Saath Ki Now u literally dont mind his height n infact u r in love with his height ki agar koi uske height par comment kare,chahe vo khudki behan hi kyu na ho-u just wont tolerate it?😲🀣...Bolo Ishu...Kya Kaand Kiya Raman ne tere saath ki u totally changed ur opinion on his height?😲😲..Is this ur indirect hint towards ur love for KK?😲🀣... Coz i knw Raman ne agar kuch kiya hoga which made u change ur opinion to this extent,then it must be KK..😎🀣...But shit yaar, v fans missed the LIVE TELECAST of tht kaand......Or is it already the ones v saw Ishu?πŸ€”πŸ˜†...Jawab chahe jo bhi ho...teri toh waat lag hi chuki hai with ur single statement-"Raman Short Nahi Hai"...🀣🀣...Sahi hai dhakkan..tum bhi apne pati ki tarah ekdum sahi direction pe jaa rahe ho...Pata nahi aage kya kya statements tum badlogi kisi "phraand" ke liye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Next scene-cum-last scene of topic of discussion is Ishu-Toshi scene post Ruhi comes back home..!! In tht scene Ishu happily thanks Toshi for doing things for her...So Toshi asked for what she ws saying thank u..So Ishu replied she clearly understood-all the things Toshi ws makin her do since mornin ws just to distract her so tht she dont end up thinkin much abt her licencse issue..!! So Toshi said then Ishu should say thnx to Raman..Point to be noted is on the name mention of Raman,the change of expressions of doctor saahiba had on her face..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Back to scene,Toshi told how Raman hv started taking care of Ishu n how Raman ws the one who gave ideas to Toshi to keep Ishu distracted at home,also evn her Spa treatment idea ws also by Raman..Hearing tht Ishu happily said she will thank him then...But again with change of expressions which indicated Madam is lost somewhere,Ishu told tht it ws very very sweet of Raman to do things for her..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. So Ishu..i DID NOTICE(with my x-ray eyes lik ur KK mode of pati πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..)tht u had NORMAL HAPPY expressions when u thanked Toshi.. But y a SUDDEN BLUSH on ur face when u heard its Raman who did things for u?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...And tht blush ka intensity ws keep on increasin & also some1 ws hvin a special smile on her lips,when Toshi ws tellin the list of things Raman did for u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Oye Hoye.. "Hasee Toh Phasee"..🀣
🀣...But again my kostin to u Ishu.. Raman toh sirf "dost" haina...So lik tht,if any dost does somethin for u,will u give tht SAME BLUSH n SAME SPECIAL SMILE for them too?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Ya once again is Raman "iisspl dost" for u?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. But u knw wht..dhakkan TUM HO...MAIN NAHI..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Pagal aurat-whom r u tryin to fool?Both Toshi n us viewers did understand tht U R IN LOVE WITH UR HUSBAND-Raman...!! Just look at ur face on knowin Raman did things for u..Shakal pe likha tha how much u were touched by his gesture,how much special u felt coz of him n how much epic blushin u were doin coz of him n tht special smile which came frm the special feeling Raman ws evoking in u...it ws so crystal clear..!! And u made things evn more clear,when u had normal expression when u said u will thank Raman..But again special expressions on saying wht Raman did ws very very sweet..Kahan kho gayi thi madam when u were sayin tht "very very sweet" line?Were u imagining special ways to thank him?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Am saying coz ur eyes ws tellin an entire diff story while sayin tht "Sweet" line...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Ab kya story-well samajhdaaron ko ishaara kaafi hai..🀣
🀣...

So thts it ppl..this ws my masoom interpretation of Raman's Ishita moments shown last nite..!! I end this post with this line from the song-"Pareshaan" from the film "Ishaqzaade" which totally suits current haal-e-dil of Ishita...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Madam sach mein poori tarah change ho gayi hai apne pati ke pyaar mein..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Kabhi fursat se ek din apne harkaton ko,apne shabdon ke baare mein sochegi toh woh bhi yahi bolegi,which is this song line..

"Main Kya Se Kya Ho Gayi..!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 1

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Sooo happy to see this topic on Ishita because she fully deserves to have the limelight on her after last night's epi! :D...and I guess the BBB of hers is an added bonus here.🀣

Ishu jumping to Raman's defence had me grinning so broadly I can't tell! She was that serious while saying Raman is not short that I was like oh oh Vandu, careful there! You are threading on dangerous territory because Mrs. IRB just can't hear anything against hubby dear except praises. And yahin toh! Her expression was as if let alone taunt Raman about his shortness Madam had never even thought he was short.  I remember Vandu's words when Ishu had been miffed about her calling Raman a fool, she had said Tum bolo toh gadha, hum bole toh problem. Exactly yahin hua again! But this time I couldn't help notice that Ishita wasn't the least embarrassed to be caught defending him, she didn't hide behind any pretence, instead outright showed she's not having any fun made of patidev (progress Nikki progress, they are getting there!πŸ˜›πŸ€£).  Even Vandu didn't dare tease, just gave an amused smile and quickly tried saying it in a less vexing way...it's another thing that it shouldn't have been vexing in the first place but here we are taking about Raman's Ishita so yeah.🀣🀣

Height Doesnt Matter..Its Performance THAT Matters"??

AH! Kya line hai!🀣 Agree totally and seems like someone else has realised it too. But no please! πŸ˜’ We can't have missed that live telecast so let it just be something Ishita witnessed that overcame the shortness of height.  Now I'm shakking over what exactly did she see in that bathroom scene☺️..okay, time to stop diverging and come back to the topic.🀣🀣

I was so struck by the way Ishu arranging the clothes in her wardrobe, though Raman and Toshi were worried about distracting her, I saw a serene untroubled Ishu, so different from the one the night before when she was crying.  And it was so obvious why.  Raman had told her he would get the license back and she didn't once question how he would do it, she just knew he would.  Such is the faith and confidence she has in him that just his words were enough to put her at ease. She didn't need anything else to reassure her and I just loved that. ❀️❀️

But yes! When madam jee came back and Toshi let out it was all Raman's idea, you said it, she got lost and got that blushing smile on which clearly showed how touched she was.  But again, struck by the fact that she wasn't surprised as if she knew that's something he would do.  Haye! These two! You are totally right, two of the most adorable dhakkans ever.❀️😳

Were u imagining special ways to thank him?

Oh best! If you haven't yet then please start thinking asap Ishu!🀣

Waise even had the same question as Toshi, how come Mr. RKB knows so much about women or is he reading some kind of book titled 100 ways to pleasing your wife...to make her think of pleasing you back? Probably☺️🀣...and when Ishu said the spa wale had pushed her for that make-over, I was instantly suspicious about whether along with the plans to distract Ishu, Raman hadn't called them to especially tell them to force Ishu into having one.  It's hard to let go of that theory knowing RKB's love for sending his JKR to spas. Chalo Ishu, now that you've thought of thanking him, flaunt that after spa glow and let him have a closer look.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

And pareshaan, one of my fav songs which totally fits here!❀️

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
2nd like yaar... Nikki, i didn't see this post coming... Lovely yaar...
Ishita's declaration reminded me of a line... Same one which you quoted in your previous post... "tum karoge toh raasleela main karoongi toh character dheela"πŸ˜‰

Kabhi apne Raavan kumar ko neeche dikhana ka mauka nahi chodti...literally... lekin ab dekho... Vandu ki band baja diya... Bechari behen... Acha hua badi behen nikla warna iss comment ke liye ek tapaad toh mil hi gaya hota... So, i have a warning for Vandu... "Beware of Raman's Jhansi ki rani"...

Words will fall short before the chemistry which they share... Ek screen mein poore episode mein nahi aaya lekin phir bhi aag laga diya... Realisation of Ishita is so natural... That blush...Lovely...

Toshi stole the show by giving that much needed reality check to Ishita... She didn't expect that gesture from her patidev... Mann mein ladoo poot raha tha lekin apne aap ko control karke thanks pe aake ruk gaya... 

That was a beautiful episode... Thanks a lot for this post Nikki...
Edited by krikumar.91 - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 2

Originally posted by: mnr123

First of all I hope u r well now n u don't hv any fever πŸ€— take proper care f urself.

What a post dear just wow ... πŸ‘ Ishu is really pareshaan these days πŸ˜†

I somehow feel she had progressed a lot in her relationship wid Raman before accident track esp when she said I like Ravan kumar more. N once all those misunderstandings happened somehow she is holding herself back from falling for Raman. When she said Mihika ki she doesn't understand Raman sometimes he's too sweet sometimes he's Karela πŸ˜† thts true coz it's really difficult to understand n accept Raman with his infinite shades. πŸ˜† post accident track Raman started falling more for her πŸ˜†

Both ka I love him/her phenomenon up n down Ho raha hai like a sine curve n time lag k wajah se their curves r not meeting πŸ˜› 😳

Kal k epi mein although we didn't c much f Raman but d way he asked his mom to take care f her he was all over there. Even at Iyer household when vandita said ki Raman is short he was there πŸ˜† . Jab aap kisi Bhi situation mein ho n koi Insaan ka Zikr baar baar Ho raha Ho toh aapko samajh Jana chahiye that person is more than ur frend

I was so hoping for Raman to b thr when Ishu n Vandu were having that convo n Ishu saying Raman is not short ... Possessive πŸ˜†. Only she can tease him nobody else πŸ˜›. Agar Raman sunta toh wahi p kissi de deta Ishu ko for calling him tall 🀣 bichara he took so much f efforts to pataofy her even when they were not Gud frends πŸ˜†

Now coming to d Ishu n Toshiji scene after hair cut/spa. Raman so badly wants to c his wife tip top always n can't bear to c even 1 frown on her face. Ishu shud take toshijis advice to dress nicely n look Gud always. M not saying she doesn't. She is beautiful. But it's a habit of us Indian ladies we r careless towards ourselves n we take care of the whole family. N it's Gud that Raman thinks f sending her to spas etc. kyu ki Ishu Khud se kabhi nahi jaati .

Actually abhi Ishu ka Haal kuch aisa hai mujhe Lagta hai ...
Meraa Dil Bhii Kitanaa Paagal Hai
Ye Pyaar Jo Tum Se Karataa Hai

Par Saamane Jab Tum Aate Ho, Kuchh Bhii Kahane Se Darataa Hai
O Mere Saajan, O Mere Saajan, Saajan Saajan, Mere Saajan...

Originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

Wahh Nikki, I thought u were unwell so not making a post today but how could you leave a chance to do BBB of Dhakkan Kumari after such a long time? πŸ˜†
And kya BBB ki...This was my reaction throughout- 🀣
Ishu's reaction was super cute, specially since they were discussing something serious even if Ishu was taking Romi thing lightly. The instant "Short nehi hai". So, only she can tell him short no one else can. Even before Vandu once called Ishu budhu and Ishu had the same reaction.
Bt Nikki, maine toh normal se sab kuch liya, innocent se bt what question did u just ask, Height
Doesnt Matter..Its Performance THAT
Matters "??
Aisa Kya
Perform Kiya Raman Ne Tere Saath
🀣
Yeh kya kostin hai, maa? Ishu aise question dekhegi toh phirse parde mein chup jaygi πŸ˜†
Second scene, mmm Ishu's instant blush was super adorable. I too was thinking kaise kaise upay se apne pati kp thank you bolne wali hai after that blush? Kaas Simmi ka ek bohot old advice follow karti   πŸ€£
Awesome post Nikki. Your kostins were just.. 🀣 🀣 🀣
PS- You just had to mention KK didn't u? OKD is taking a toll on u darling. 🀣
I really need to make a lost of side effects of OKD, bt I fear it's infinite.
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: wickedangel

"Bolo Ishu...Kya Kaand Kiya Raman ne tere saath ki u totally changed ur opinion on his height?😲😲"

🀣🀣

Oh man Nik where do you come up with these lines??!!  They are freakin hilarious!!πŸ˜† You are giving competition to RKB when it comes to funny lines πŸ˜†

It was so cute to see Ishita defending Raman infront of her family.  Man she got majorly pissed when her man was insulted...and it didn't matter that it was her own sister doing it (or the fact that she has also said the same thing in the past).  I just wish Raman was there to see it.  Imagine his expression if he had heard Ishita defend him. 

Girl I want to put a kala tikka on this show because YMH keeps getting better and better every day! 

btw LOVE your post!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 3

Originally posted by: _Divya_

Nikkiii πŸ€— saala tum pichle janam mei teacher thi kya? 😲 🀣

Abhi kuch der phle ek question paper solve kiya hai aur tune dekhte hi dekhte dusra bana bhi bana diya 😑🀣

Aur waise bhi tu beemar hai naa? 😑 fir?? Ek din rest nhi kar sakti? 😑 TC of urself yaar πŸ€—

Now coming back to the post

trying to edit my post! but kuch dhyaan hi nhi a raha ki epi mei aaya kya tha? πŸ˜²πŸ€£

sirf abhi jo film hum logo ne banai hai dimag mei wahi chal rahi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ok now.. no more kaamchori! πŸ˜›

N here Ishu! D way wo tapaak se boli ki Raman short nhi hai! I was like.. hain? Ye tune bola ishu? 😲🀣 but then I realized haan bhayi ab aap apne LUB ko kuch bhi bol ke tease karo! But jab koi aur bole toh current lag jata hai πŸ˜‰ kaash Raman wo sun leta uske face pe smile dekhne layak hoti πŸ˜ƒ 😳 n if Bala jeeju hote wahan toh wo pakka ishu ki leg pulling karte! *sighs* but never mind.. wo kami hum yahan pori kar dete hai πŸ˜‰

Bas ishu tum ye bata do ki ye height aur performance wale line se tum kehna kya chahti thi? πŸ˜‰ I swear hum jyada leg pulling nhi karenge πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

N wen toshiji tld her dat ye sab ideas Raman ke the.. toh dat chotu si smile on her face πŸ˜ƒ ufff...

Gadho realize kar bhi lo πŸ˜› ab toh hint bhi mil gaya

Now m waiting for their face-off! πŸ˜‰ Sharma-sharmi shayad thodi khatam ho πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

as usual awesome post nikki!

N sorry for inna ajeeb sa commet! 😳

Take care dear! πŸ€— posts baad mei bhi ban sakte hai! Tu zyada important hai humare lie ❀️

Originally posted by: ran2012

Hey Nikki!! Topic on Ishu😲 Itni chotu sa scene that but a prominent oneπŸ˜† Loved the possessive side of Ishu on Vandu's short dialogue. Short se mujhe mera phela OS yaada aya which had Power wale dialogues 🀣🀣
Second scene mein she was definitely dreaming ke kash mein Raman ko bhi spa le jaatiπŸ˜‰

Take care of your health NikkiπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

πŸ˜† You do believe in equality when it comes to giving it back to IshRa; don't you.. 

so am not surprised to see ur BBB of ishu for her two 'masoom' lines πŸ˜›

'Raman short nahi hai' what authority madam had in her voice; followed by that stern look πŸ˜Š

yeh look aur woh tez dhaar suraj kumar ko nahi dikhayi when it was the question of her own dignity but when it comes to defending raman; JKR was right up there πŸ˜†

and what should I comment about her 'lost in transition' look when toshi disclosed raman's hand in keeping her busy πŸ˜³

can i hope against hopes that after such deep thinking, dhakkan kumari enlighten ho jaye and kuchh positive signal dikha de... High hopes; I know 

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res

***EDITED

Hey Nikki,

Bahut din baad Ishita special on the menu today 😊

The change in Ishita's expressions in both the scenes was very sudden and very visible. 😲

The woman who mocked Raman for his height issues (even said it seriously that he was short once I think) didnt like it when her own sister made an innocent comment. All bichaari Vandu was saying that there is a difference in Raman and Romi's appearances. Ishita to cchad gayi apni sagi behen pe.Vandu ki jagah koi aur hota to maar khaata πŸ˜†

When she was thanking Toshi for taking care of her emotions, it was all natural. But the moment Toshiji said about Raman, our madam was really lost. I bet she wouldnt even know that she was smiling. She is that big a dhakkan !!!

Here goes one of my favourite songs, for Ishita:

koi chupke se aake
sapne sulaake mujhko jagaake
bole, ki main aa raha hoon
kaun aaye yeh main kaise jaanoo

door kahin bole papeeha
piya aa, mausam suhana
tarse hai koi yahan
aa bhi jaa, karke bahana
kaun sa bahana, kaisa bahana
kitna mushkil hai yeh batana
dekho phir bhi koi bhaa rahaa hai
kaun bhaaye yeh main kaise jaanoo

pyaasa hai dil ka gagan, pyaar ki agni jalaaye
palkon mein qaid hai saawan
honthon tak baat na aaye
baat aate aate raat ho gayi
chaahon ki barat chhod gayi saath
baat aate aate ho gayi raat
itni raat gaye kaise gaaoon
dekho phir bhi koi gaa rahaa hai
kaun gaaye yeh main kaise jaanoo
koi chupke se ...

P.S : Is post mein to KK ko chhod deti :) you won't talk about Raman, but KK has to always make an appearance huh ;)
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nikki wonderful post πŸ˜³
Bottom line is Raman is not short πŸ˜†

Song & pic for the post (title line underlined )

O mere saajan kaisi yeh dhadkan
Shor machane lagi mann mein
Jaise laheraye nadiya ka paani
Laher uthe re mere tan mein...
Mujh mein samake yeh kya kiya , o re piya 
Tune o rangeele kaisa jaadu kiya
Piya piya bole matwaala jiya !!!

Edited by --Sia-- - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaha koi hain jho jaroori key bhina jhoot nahee booltha fir Ishita ney uss din jhoot boola yaa aaj.doubt priority 4
Raman ko taaney maarney ka patent right ley chukee hain.Akka hai issiyen fine sey bach gayee fir bhee gussa jhelnaa pada.
Yaar mainey indodnon ko Mr and Mrs Karela Bhalla ka naam diyan tha.Abh yahan cheating ho rahen hain karela is missing sweetness diabetese key taraha bhad rahan hain.
Ishita jee ko Raman ko thankyou bolna hain mujhey shak hain kee taaney baaji hoogi.
Thanks tho phone karkey bhee bol sathee hain fir bhee aaney kee jaroori hain.

Once again well pointed.Sorry I should not judge .Then nice one again.shit I essed up your first page.sorry πŸ˜”
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant Nikki...
Bang on yaar.. let me too join u to welcome 
Mrs Ishita Raman Bhalla..Welcome jiπŸ˜ƒ

Raman short nahi hai?? Yeh kab hua? Waise toh uski height pe bahut afssos hua karta tha ab kya huaπŸ˜‰..oh i guess aapke liye ab wahi lamba hai πŸ˜‰..

Dr sahiba oh nahi correction dentist sahiba was blushing???? Hayee hayee ur mil said care karne laga hai raman tera ..uspe ittnnna sharmarahi hai toh aage kya hoga dear?? Oh i guess shayad isi liye eyemask huh πŸ˜³...

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur post Nikki.Awesome yaar!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ