Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

somebody explain to me what the tweets mean.
what do you mean not big but big as in how we will get to know updates
is she just saying we will get to see him promoting a movie so his news will be more frequent??
Why is she speaking. Why? Has she been smoking mango frooti?Edited by momma1128 - 9 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamir18

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think that DisAstrus has no effing clue what's going on in his career.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And that they are probably the ones who gave Filmfare the interview on behalf of Barun.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Those tweets make zero sense.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Also...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This needs to be framed.🤣</font>

I am getting mental pictures.
Serious deforestation needs to occur in my minds eye.
No heartbreaks puhleej.
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Astrus announcement MAMR release on 12th December 2014

And confirmation that no big new release announcement upcoming .
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/barun-sobtis-debut-bollywood-film-to-release-in-december
Tue 21st October 2014
LATEST

Barun Sobti's debut Bollywood film to release in December

21st October 2014 10:35 am

Sobti to make Bollywood debut

Television heartthrob Barun Sobti's Bollywood debut Main Aur Mr. Riight' will be releasing in December, BizAsia can confirm.

The film, which has been in the making for several months had been awaiting a release date for sometime.

Main Aur Mr. Riight' will mark the Bollywood launch of Sobti, who was last seen on screen in hit TV show Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon'.

Main Aur Mr. Riight' will release on Friday 12th December. His next film after this is expected to be Satra Ko Shaadi Hai' alongside Sapna Pabbi, under John Abraham's production banner

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/barun-sobtis-debut-bollywood-film-to-release-in-december#sthash.nlCva4LM.dpuf

Edited by .Brooke. - 9 years ago
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OhMyGod.
I never thought I would be this happy knowing a confirmed news of release date that too of MAMR. But I am. Very much. Coz I would get to watch him onscreen. Watch him ACT which I missed so damn much.

Though I SO wanted SKSH to be his debut, that's okay. Something better than nothing.

Thank you so much for sharing the news!!:)

.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv.u.rubletin

OhMyGod.

I never thought I would be this happy knowing a confirmed news of release date that too of MAMR. But I am. Very much. Coz I would get to watch him onscreen. Watch him ACT which I missed so damn much.

Though I SO wanted SKSH to be his debut, that's okay. Something better than nothing.

Thank you so much for sharing the news!!:)

Hasti ðŸ¤—
@ bold bari bari filmon main aisi choti choti baatain hoti rehti hain ðŸ˜†
Really happy to see him after  7 weeks ðŸ˜ƒ

luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Brooke.

Hasti ðŸ¤—
@ bold bari bari filmon main aisi choti choti baatain hoti rehti hain ðŸ˜†
Really happy to see him after  7 weeks ðŸ˜ƒ

Sarah!!🤗
So good to see you back!!:D

Yes I had totally lost all hopes regarding MAMR. I didn't even think about it since long. But its awesome that we'll get to see him act so soon! Waiting for 12/12!!;)
momma1128 thumbnail
I am happy but not as happy as I would have been if this happened earlier but I will take it. Getting to see him after so long and right after the reruns of ipk end. Thank goodness. Going to see him act in something new.

disAT says no new stuff. :( They dont really know do they what is happening. And what was up with Barun's comments at Umang.

@Sarah - hi! Lol winter...first look released a year too early lolol