Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ghuman🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Hello di😃 By god kya acting hai😆 Ekdum bakwas episode tha...with Ghuman acting as surprise package😆
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yup 2dy's was a waste epi...
but ur post ek baar phir ... made my mood...😆😆

ghuman's acting was like 🤣🤣🤣
d line u wrote 4 ghuman was awesome ...🤗 4 u 4 writing such line...

great post...
great review of episode...
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arshi ...

Such a HORRIBLE Episode yesterday ...  😡

and you still managed to write such Awesome Bytes ...Hats Off to you !     👏

Everything was so completely off ...The Writing...the Acting ... 

It seems everyone has already given up ... and they are just going through the motions till the formal end comes ...   

It is very clear that instead of focussing on SAMUD in this last stage , the focus of the CVs shall be on Gumaan ... so we should also just give up any Expectations of a meaningful End ...   

BTW ... The Net has been playing Hookey for the past few days , so i am there one moment and then not there the other ... Poof ...  😆

That is why I have been so  IRREGULAR  here ... and Please do not mind if i am unable to post replies.. 
Edited by twila - 9 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG end this show NOW is all I can say!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ek baar phir - logic ki vaat twist.

Some lady entering as Saras' mom. Its not the lady who they kept showing as his mom in the flashbacks!

With Gautam Rode deciding on staying back in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra (Sphereorigins) the show will soon see some interesting twists in the coming days. And to dig up some past connections, the show will see the entry of Saraswati, Saras'(Gautam Rode) mother in the show.

Playing the role of this character will be the beautiful and talented Maleeka R Ghai who has impressed viewers with her roles in shows like Nandini, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi Hai and episodes in Adaalat, Crime Patrol and Kismat Connection.

Well as viewers would know Saraswati had committed suicide after getting to know about her husband's (Chetan Pandit) affair with Gumaan (Monica Bedi). Post her death, son Chandra had taken up her name as a remembrance thus being called Saraswatichandra.

With the entry of Saraswati, the drama is going to double up as viewers will get to know that she had not committed suicide but had fallen victim to Gumaan's evil deeds. As the latter had tried to kill her, Saraswati had lost her memory and is still living in the past.

Shares a source, "Saraswati will still believe her son Chandra to be young and will not identify Saras. She lives in her old world, twenty years back in time. The dutiful son will be seen trying his best to get her mother well."

When we buzzed Maleeka she said, "Yes I am doing the show but I cannot reveal anything on the same. All I can say is that it is going to be an interesting role."

We also got to know that the makers are hoping the track to bring back the numbers for the show to let it be retained by the channel.

Edited by Infofan - 9 years ago
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Some lady entering as Saras' mom. Its not the lady who they kept showing as his mom in the flashbacks!

With Gautam Rode deciding on staying back in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra (Sphereorigins) the show will soon see some interesting twists in the coming days. And to dig up some past connections, the show will see the entry of Saraswati, Saras'(Gautam Rode) mother in the show.

Playing the role of this character will be the beautiful and talented Maleeka R Ghai who has impressed viewers with her roles in shows like Nandini, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi Hai and episodes in Adaalat, Crime Patrol and Kismat Connection.

Well as viewers would know Saraswati had committed suicide after getting to know about her husband's (Chetan Pandit) affair with Gumaan (Monica Bedi). Post her death, son Chandra had taken up her name as a remembrance thus being called Saraswatichandra.

With the entry of Saraswati, the drama is going to double up as viewers will get to know that she had not committed suicide but had fallen victim to Gumaan's evil deeds. As the latter had tried to kill her, Saraswati had lost her memory and is still living in the past.

Shares a source, "Saraswati will still believe her son Chandra to be young and will not identify Saras. She lives in her old world, twenty years back in time. The dutiful son will be seen trying his best to get her mother well."

When we buzzed Maleeka she said, "Yes I am doing the show but I cannot reveal anything on the same. All I can say is that it is going to be an interesting role."

We also got to know that the makers are hoping the track to bring back the numbers for the show to let it be retained by the channel.

Hey bhagwan, yeh kyaaa!! then what about this suicide that saras saw and is still traumatized. And wah, it's all guman's fault.

But GR as saras is going to rock it. So I am game for it just for that reason.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They found someone else's body and did the funeral I guess. Dukhba had mentioned his mom's face was not recognizable when they got the body out of Saraswatijal.

Isnt the show ending in Sept or have fans petitioned for show to go on so we can expect more logic ki vaat twists?
Arshics thumbnail

Haila! Stealing from gopi bahu ? This same track of mother living in past and not recognizing her child was done with gopi and her mom in SNS ! 

Wah re teri creativity ! 

Agar Saras ko nahi maar sake toh show ko hi maar diya? 

Return of Saraswati - I hate it, it's unreal, unnatural and copied ! 

Horrible. 
pasumarthisa thumbnail

They found someone else's body and did the funeral I guess. Dukhba had mentioned his mom's face was not recognizable when they got the body out of Saraswatijal.

Isnt the show ending in Sept or have fans petitioned for show to go on so we can expect more logic ki vaat twists?

If the show doesn't end in mjd-sept it will be a shame for the ph.
pasumarthisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Haila! Stealing from gopi bahu ? This same track of mother living in past and not recognizing her child was done with gopi and her mom in SNS ! 

Wah re teri creativity ! 

Agar Saras ko nahi maar sake toh show ko hi maar diya? 

Return of Saraswati - I hate it, it's unreal, unnatural and copied ! 

Horrible. 

I really hate it. It makes a mockery of saras's suffering. If they couldn't think of anything, they're using guman n piling it on her.