Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sharon had a memory loss.!!!! :'( i knew it... U r awsm as usual. Awsm update. & i m eager for next update... Plzzz updt soon...
keep writing... God bless... <333
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
sharon's memory loss
waiting to see how swayam  reacts
 a cliffhanger not fair
update soonnn
thnx for the pm
cool.surabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค—Shrishti with a new story... WOW... 

First of all sorry couldn't read and comment earlier... Just read all chapters in one go... And i must say amazing story and beautiful chapter... I love the way u keep the reader's hooked to ur story... 
Waiting for the story to progress... 

When i was reading Sharon thinking about Rey i kind of guessed that may be Sharon has some sort of memory loss... May be she forgot the 3 yrs or may b it can be only Swayam that she forgot... Don't know what you have in store for us...  

Waiting eagerly for the update...  Thanks for pm... 

P.S. How did u chose on the name Pallavi Joshi?? Is it from the marathi actress?? 

P.P.S. Waiting for update.. Friendzoned..
Khizar_SWARON thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor swayam will have to face soo many tantarums again and I guess insults too
I guess Swayam won't tell her about her past life and tell the others the same not to 
At this rey will be angry
Well at sharon she is back to her Diva style and angry girl and a protective barrier again ARGGH Swayam beta 2 saal aur lag jayege tumhe usse torne mein
I guess it'll take too much time, patience and care and love to bring her memory
It's totally imaginable and do update soon
It's really a great and brilliant part as to the memory loss
Edited by Khizar_SWARON - 9 years ago
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc update
do update soonish

love
shini
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well, as I had thought, Sharon suffers a memory loss. Now she is back to the era when she was 17. Rey,her best friends surrounds her mind.
This is gonna be a challenge for Swayam now to start all over again to bring her back to Present. Poor Swayam :(
But we all know he will bring the love of his life back :')

This update is so Nicely penned.
Keep writing, lady.
And please update soon.

Ayushi๐Ÿ˜Š
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Can't wait to see what happens next
update soon
also update Friendzone soon!

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
phew..commenting finally. :P
Srishti ๐Ÿค—
I love you way too much for your works girl.
This update was amazing..and well heartbreaking at the end..
Memory loss makes a grand entry and i am apprehensive thinking of the future..
Poor Swayam..he has to impress Sharon all over again..๐Ÿค“
Well hopping to read more..

Update soonish

May the Force be with you
-Nishi :D
srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So here's the fourth chapter. I did it quite early comparatively didn't I... And guys, i need your help. Can you give me a few song suggestions... you know, relevant to this ff. It's kind of fun to connect a song to the story... :P I sometimes talk crazy, forget about it...

Enjoy the story and leave long comments because I love it. Oh, and the novel... it's 'Remember Me' by Sophie Kinsella. (It's a really good book, quite humorous.) So the title of my story... not very creative, right?

Chapter 4

"I need an interventionist

To intervene between me and this monster

And save me from myself and all this conflict

Cause the very thing that I love's killing me, and I can't conquer it...

...I'm just relaying what the voice in my head's saying

Don't shoot the messenger,

I'm friends with the monster, that's under my bed

Get along with the voices inside of my head

You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath

And you think I'm crazy

Well that's nothing"

- The Monster, Eminem (ft. Rihanna)

Swayam stood shell shocked at her reaction. He could not understand her. Right before the accident she was completely fine with him, actually more than fine and now, she was... he didn't know how to explain the situation. He kept staring at her, rooted to the spot, trying to understand the reason behind her enragement. Did he do something wrong?

"Sharon, what are you doing?" Rey demanded.

Sharon's snapped in his direction, now Rey being the focus of her anger, "No, Rey what's wrong with you? In fact, what's wrong with all of you? Why are you standing with these Weaklings? And why the hell are they here in my room?" Sharon screamed.

Again turning back to Swayam, who was still perplexed, she shouted, "And what do you think of yourself? How dare you touch me, you bloody stalker? As if you stalking me at college is not enough, you're here to irritate me in the hospital as well!"

She closed her eyes in contempt, muttering, "I am not well for a week and this happens. Disgusting!"

"Sharon is that the way to talk to someone?" The nurse interjected.

"Please Mrs. Joshi, you don't know this guy, bloody cheap, desperate stalker." Sharon said, glaring at Swayam. "All these people, they are nothing but gold diggers. Waste of space and flesh."

Swayam noticed all his team members paralyse in shock; he himself had a blow. He could not understand why was Sharon behaving this way. If Sharon Raiprakash, the diva of the college, leader of Dazzlings had said this they would not have minded it. Back then, they had all thought Sharon was haughty and arrogant. But listening such harsh words from a close friend was definitely heartbreaking for them. For Swayam... it was a completely different matter altogether.

"Sharon," Swayam tried, his senses numbing, "what are you-"

"How can you forget," Sharon screamed, completely ignoring Swayam, "they are weaklings. We hate them."

It felt as if Sharon had switched back to her old self, the way she was during their first year in college. It was as if she had forgotten everything that had happened since then.

Wait... Had she?

Swayam turned to the nurse who was scrutinizing Sharon with a slight crease on her head.

"Sharon that was a long time ago." Vicky said.

"One week is not a lot of time." Sharon snapped.

"Wait Sharon," Mrs. Joshi turned to Sharon, "which year is this?"

Sharon frowned. "What sort of a question is that? It's 2011."

Mrs. Joshi looked at them and then turning back to Sharon said, "Sweetie, it's 2014."

"What?" Sharon said, derisively.

"Yes, honey, here look." Mrs. Joshi handed her a newspaper and pointing at the date said, "See, 20th September 2014."

"But that is ridiculous." Sharon exclaimed, throwing the paper away. "It was 2011 a week ago and now it's 2014. And I am supposed to buy that, right?"

"It's possible Sharon. It's called retrograde amnesia. Mostly people forget a small chunk of their lives preceding the injury or trauma only in your case it's three years."

"And a lot has changed in these three years Sharon," Simmi said, patiently, sitting by her side.

"But you said I won't remember a chunk of my life but I do remember the accident." Sharon argued.

"Really? Narrate the accident." Mrs. Joshi said.

"My car had a head on collision with another one, it was late in night and Simmi was with me."
"Sharon you were admitted around noon. If it had happened late at night, you would have died by the loss of blood." Sharon noticed, through the corner of her eyes, Swayam winced.

"And Sharon, I was not there in the car, you had gone alone." Simmi said.

"Are you playing a prank on me, because if you are, I swear I will kill each and every one of you." She threatened, hoping they were actually playing a prank. This could not be happening. For god's sake, if this was 2014, she had passed out of her college by now. She had forgotten about her entire college life and that sucked.

"I will go bring the doctors." Mrs. Joshi muttered before rushing away.

"Sharon, look..." Sharon saw a girl come to her. She had seen her before only she looked very different from what Sharon remembered. She immediately interrupted her, "Aren't you the new admission? Kria Ghai? What happened to you?"

"Sharon that's what we are trying to explain... three years have passed since the last thing you remember."

"And the accident you are talking about happened three years ago. You were unscratched, only the headlights of your car were damaged, nothing else." Simmi explained.

"And Swayam whom you supposedly hate is your boyfriend." Kria continued.

"What the hell?" Sharon screamed throwing the jar with orchids on the ground. It broke in front of Swayam's feet, who stood rock solid with an expressionless face. She noticed the backside of the card she had read. "With Love, Swayam."

"Ms. Kripa I can't believe you are trying to relate me with your good for nothing friend. I don't believe a thing of what you said, or anyone of you."

"Sharon, Swayam..." Rey tried again but Swayam interrupted him finally speaking, "Rey... just drop it."

Sharon felt a lump form in her throat as she said, "I want all of you out of here. And don't I see any of the weaklings again."

Everyone stood there without moving a muscle, everyone except Swayam who stormed out of the hospital ward. Slowly all of them made their way, the last one being Rey who gave her one last reproachful look before heading out. Sharon closed her eyes as hot tears welled up.

What was happening with her was too confusing. Her last conversation echoed in her ears. She was suffering from amnesia and she had forgotten everything that involved everything she had always wanted. She had friends who were so called weaklings'. That meant she didn't have to hide behind her diva attitude anymore. Swayam Shekhawat was her boyfriend. She had been in love with Swayam Shekhawat who loved her unconditionally. Sharon had often caught herself fantasizing about what it would be like to be dating him but always ended up scolding herself for even thinking about it. Now, she had everything but she couldn't remember anything.

She was never Life-is-so-unfair' kind of girl but yeah, currently, her life really really sucked.

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Reserved
-edited-

Hey there..
I dont know what to say about this update. ๐Ÿ˜•
Well for a start- it was brilliant! :P
Though i am not very pleased to see 2011 Sharon back, i am really eager to see how you are going to carry on this story..
If you have it ready please PM me or something! ๐Ÿ˜›

Cheers
Nishi

P.S.Me first. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by Nishi.Kss - 9 years ago