Posted: 9 years ago
I mean seriously WHAT THE HELL. Every time i promise myself not to get addicted to hindi tv soap and i braek it only to break my heart. I liked this serial becoz it was truly different unlike the saas bahu soaps. They could have ended mahadev or baawre. How will they end the show in 4 weeks. There is so much story in it. Where is sameer? Who is iqbal? How will Sameer come back? Is Iqbal bebes son? There are so many plots to uncover . How will they end the show in just 4 weeks. It was a very good show but given to a bad channel. They could have given it ateast the 6.30 p.m time slot. In some channels unbearable shows are running year after year. They could atleast given the show some extension. Or changed the time slot. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Where did u get to know the show is ending?
i know about utaran..it's trp increased suddenly and show got an extension...so waiting for god's grace 😒
Originally posted by mysteriousaura

Where did u get to know the show is ending?
new TC article
Originally posted by Barbiedoll_sona

i know about utaran..it's trp increased suddenly and show got an extension...so waiting for god's grace 😒

that show is exactly what i meant.
Originally posted by aimlost

OMG NOOO!! That's too quick... They said it'd atleast run for a year!! This is not done!! How will I survive?? 😭 It's the only show I'm addicted to.. Also I'm on IF only for NP only 😔 And what about Afreen plot??

my sentiments are same like you..i dont like sas bahu crap ... I will wait for Thursday ..want to check upcoming trp😒
Originally posted by Barbiedoll_sona

my sentiments are same like you..i dont like sas bahu crap ... I will wait for Thursday ..want to check upcoming trp😒

its of no use dear they are coming up with some crap joint family rajshri drama which we have been seeing from several years. Moreover the PH seems to have already made up their mind and are in no mood to continue. I am sorry but i am not very optimistic. Only a MIRACLE can change channels decision.
Originally posted by mysteriousaura

OMG NOOO!! That's too quick... They said it'd atleast run for a year!! This is not done!! How will I survive?? 😭 It's the only show I'm addicted to.. Also I'm on IF only for NP only 😔 And what about Afreen plot??
that's the thing nagging me now...how am gonna survive.. I was totally addicted towards this show.. And it's ending now ...nahi ..oh god show some mercy on us 😭

its of no use dear they are coming up with some crap joint family rajshri drama which we have been seeing from several years. Moreover the PH seems to have already made up their mind and are in no mood to continue. I am sorry but i am not very optimistic. Only a MIRACLE can change channels decision.
makers made up thier mind coz channel is not promoting this show at all... And though they have made up thier mind ..if trp will increase then we can get new time slot😕