Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey di you are a great writer superb parts just love it.
lovely lovely lovely. poor sanyu.
rd na sorry bola i mean really.πŸ˜‰
amazine writing. goa ma bohot fun hona bala ha lagta ha.
updet asap. and please pm me when you updet next part.πŸ˜ƒ
shainanair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi512

I loved ur story,its so interesting n have to say that u pen down really well...keep writing, u r an amazing writer...update asap...!!!

Thank u, Sajal di!!πŸ˜›
I'm really trying to update asap but I'm not getting time!!πŸ˜•
But I'll surely update at the first chance I get!!😊
shainanair thumbnail

I'm really trying to update asap!! I'll update jaldi...promise!!😊
shainanair thumbnail

Originally posted by: newmoon18

Read all parts in one go

And only word awsme

Yr the story is amzng I luved it to the core

Poor sanyu

Rd apologized cnt believe πŸ˜‰

Everybody at goa
N dat guy is for sure rd

Wtng for next update soon

N pm me when u update next

Alwz keep smiling dear 😊

Thank u so much!!πŸ˜ƒ
N as 4 d guy u'll have 2 w8 2 c if he is rd or not...πŸ˜‰
I'll update asap...😊
N I'll surely pm u the next time I update...😊

shainanair thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudipto-69

hey di you are a great writer superb parts just love it.

lovely lovely lovely. poor sanyu.
rd na sorry bola i mean really.πŸ˜‰
amazine writing. goa ma bohot fun hona bala ha lagta ha.
updet asap. and please pm me when you updet next part.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u!!πŸ˜›
N yes rd ne sorry bola...shocking na??πŸ˜†
Yup goa me bht.😊 fun hone wala hai...πŸ˜†
I'll update asap...😊
N I'll surely pm u the nxt time..
shainanair thumbnail

Chapter-4

Why does he always come in my way??

"Sanyu, parents approved," Parth said into the phone.

It was past midnight and Parth had called me to let me know that his parents had given him permission to go to Goa with me for a vacation.

"Parth, what time is it?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was busy."

"Parth, it's past midnight."

"Oh teri!"

"It's okay. I'll tell Dad. Now please lemme sleep." My words were all mushy and it sounded like a garbled speech.

"Oh sorry. Bye." He ended the call.

I kept my phone aside and closed my eyes. And the next thing I knew was that it was morning. I looked at the clock- it was 9 o'clock. Oh my God!

I jumped out of my bed and rushed to Dad's office room. I fervently hoped that he hadn't left for office yet.

I knocked on the door- Knock! Knock! "Dad..." I called softly.

"Come in," Dad said from the room.

I opened the door and stepped into the room. He was occupied with some papers on the table in front of him. He looked up to see me with a light smile on his lips. His face looked like the face of a kindred spirit with his tall and bulky body and a mop of black curly hair on his head.

"Dad, you can make the arrangements. My friends' parents have given them permission to go with me. We're five people- I, Pa..."

"I know." Dad interrupted me. "You, Parth Kashyap, Kaustuki Sherpa, Jignesh Patel and Vidushi Kumar, right? I have already spoken to their parents. That's why they readily agreed. And I've made all arrangements."

I was too surprised to talk. How did he know my friends' names and their parents too?! We never talked about my friends. Well, it confirmed my doubts. I was damn sure that he had kept men or bodyguards- whatever you prefer- to keep a watch on me. That's why I had so much freedom! Whenever I got into trouble outside the house, somehow, one or the other employee' of Dad happened to just pass by'!

Dad was waiting for my reply. I just managed to ask: "When?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about," he replied. "You just enjoy your vacation. I've booked two rooms in your name at hotel Golden Beach'. The rooms allow a sea-view and the hotel is just by the road- just two minutes from the beach."

"Be there as long as you want," he continued in his businessman-like tone. "Pay through your credit card. Use cash only when necessary- here's twenty-thousand rupees." He handed me two bundles of thousand rupees notes.

"Thanks, Dad."

"Never mind. Anyway, you'll go by car or shall I book plane tickets?"

"No. I'll go by car."

"When will you leave?"

"Today only. As soon as we can manage!"

He laughed in response, sensing my impatience. "Okay. Don't drive at night. Stay at highway inns."

"Sure." I left the room quietly and then rushed to my room.

I put my friends on conference call and told them to get ready. As soon as I was done talking with them, I took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and half jeans. I hurriedly put my things and some random clothes into my favorite sling bag. Just as I'd finished combing my hair, my friends came.

"Sanyu, hurry up." Parth shouted from behind the door.

I slinged the bag on my shoulder and came out of my room.

"Wow. Someone's looking very sexy," Kaustu complimented.

"And someone's looking very gorgeous," I complimented her back.

We came downstairs and went to my car, chattering all the way. Really, we're some chatter-boxes!

I headed straight to my car. Dad had already left to his office and Mum- well; Mum didn't care if I remain at home or not. So, technically, I wasn't supposed to say bye to anyone.

I climbed on the driver seat and Parth sat on the passenger seat. Vidz, Kaustu, and Jiggy slipped into the back seat.

As I was about to start the engine, Parth stopped me. "Sanyu, first inform your Dad that you're leaving."

"No need, Parth. He keeps tabs on me. He already knows." I tried to explain to Parth how some pairs of eyes were always keeping a watch on me.

"Sanyu, you're so dumb," Vidz said. I turned to her. She continued, "Why'll he keep tabs on you?"

"Hey! Believe me!" I tried to make them understand.

"No, I don't believe," Jiggy said. "You're crazy, I know, but this much?! You think he keeps spying on you?"

"Yes." I nodded. "Otherwise how did he know your names- I never talked to him about you guys."

"Sanyu," Kaustu tried to make me understand. "You're his only child. It's his duty to know everything about you."

"But..."

Parth cut me off. "Okay, Sanyu. I believe you. But will it hurt too much to just call him and tell him that you're leaving?"

I sighed. "I guess not." I called Dad. "Hello, Dad?"

"Yeah, Sanyu?" He asked. "You need anything?"

"No, Dad. It's just that we're leaving. I thought I'd just let you know."

"Oh okay." He paused. "And I'm repeating; don't drive at night- stay at highway inns. Call me every night so that I can know where you've reached. And any problem- just give me a ring."

"It's okay, Dad. We promise we'll be safe."

After three days of hectic driving we finally reached hotel Golden Beach'. None of my friends had driving license, so I'd to drive alone. But I wasn't that tired as we rested every night in a comfy hotel room as per Dad's golden advice.

It was past four in the evening when we entered the hotel lobby. The lobby was well furnished and a cheerful woman sat at the reception desk. She looked much younger with her straight dark black hair with purple highlights.

"Booking in the name of Sanyukta Agarwal?" I asked the receptionist.

"Lemme check," she said with polite smile. She searched the computer in front of her for some time and then smiled at me cheerfully. "Yeah. Room number one-oh-one and one-oh-two."

She pulled out a register from the desk and flipped through the pages. She took one pen and gave it to me and then rotated the register in my direction and pointed at the page. "Please fill up this register."

I filled up the page and signed the register. I handed the pen and register to her.

She put them in place and turned to me. "Will you like some coffee in your room?"

"No thanks." I replied. "We'll be going to the beach to see the sunset."

"Okay. If you want you can keep the keys of your rooms at the reception when you go out."

"Yeah. That'll be better."

She handed me the keys of our room. "Your rooms are the first and second on the second floor. You can go by the elevator or there are stairs." She pointed to the staircase behind the reception.

"Thank you." I turned to my friends. "Elevator or stairs?"

"Stairs." They confirmed in a chorus.

We headed towards the staircase.

"Sanyu, call your Dad." Kaustu reminded me.

"Oh yeah." I dialed Dad's number.

He received it at one go. "Sanyu."

"Dad, we've reached the hotel safely." I sprinted up the stairs while talking to Dad.

"Thank God. Be safe. Lock your rooms while going out."

"Yes, Dad. I'll remember." We'd already reached the second floor by then. My friends had stopped in front of our rooms, but I kept strolling on the corridor.

"Okay then. Enjoy your vacation."

"Okay, Dad." I ended the call and then suddenly bumped into someone. My mobile fell out of my hands, but luckily it didn't break into pieces- it was really very vulnerable!

"Oh sorry." The guy with whom I'd clashed bent down to retrieve my phone from the floor. So I didn't see his face at first.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't see you. I'm so..."

My sorry struck in my throat as the guy straightened up and I saw his face. Oh horror! It was the f**king Randhir Singh Shekhawat! Does he keep following me?!

"You!" both of us exclaimed together, glaring at each other.

"Cant you see? Are your eyes on top of your head?" I shouted at him.

"Cant YOU see?" He shouted back.

"I didn't see you- I was talking to my Dad on the phone. You should see who is in front of you. Oh! Now I got it! You bumped into intentionally." It wasn't a question- I simply stated it.

His nostrils flared and his face turned pinkish. "I didn't see you. I was just coming out of my room. You're arguing with me for no damn reason. And, moreover, I said sorry."

"And like always you didn't sound sorry." I retorted.

"Oh cut out, guys." It wasn't Randhir- it was Parth. He turned to Randhir. "Sorry, man. Don't mind her. Neither of you saw the other. It's totally fine."

I opened my mouth to protest, but Parth grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Randhir.

"Kya yaar!? Kyun hamesha us bechare ke saath ladti rehti hain?" Parth said as we reached in front of our rooms where the rest of our friends were waiting.

"What can I do? He just gets on my nerves." I fumed. Parth rolled his eyes.

"But, Sanyu, it looks bad if you always keep shouting at someone." Kaustu tried to calm me down.

"Sanyu, you should control your anger," Vidz said.

"She's right, Sanyu." Jiggy advised. "Anger is just one letter short of danger."

"Fine." I surrendered. "Now let's go and wash up, or else we'll miss the sunset."

Teaser of chapter 5: the sunset at the beach was awesome... "There's a beach party tonight!"... "This is an invitation card for a beach party tonight."...

A/N: so there goes chapter 4...well' most of you guessed it right- the guy was certainly Randhir (Wasn't it too obvious?! ;p)...jokes apart! Plz read, like and comment...your comments make my day!!...Always keep smiling...With love- Shaina...

archakan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear...
Really loved it...
Thanks for the pm...
Finally RD aur Sanyu ek saath... But Sanyu's dad ke log  wahan bhi hogi right??? Anyways I am so damn excited for beach party...

Eagerly waiting for next part...update soon yaara...
Aditi512 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The update ws jst awesome,loved it yaarwaiting for the nxt part update asap...:)
Archisma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. Update soon
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update yr
Luved it to the core

Sanyu dad really so awsme n cool

Sanyu n her all frndz going to goa

I knew it vo guy rd hoga