Qubool Hai

New Qubool hai Montage pic - Page 4

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SJ_ZYA_123

I dont understand whu u people are so insecure...just think urself,how will the story move without ahil and sanam...seher is just a medium which would make their story a little bit easier or make them to find out their past...just imagine how would the story move only with sanam and seher or only with ahil or seher...sanam and ahil both are a must as they are primary characters...around them the whole story is revolving so i dont scare a bit that ahil and sanam will be avoided...

Hats of for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dont understand whu u people are so insecure...just think urself,how will the story move without ahil and sanam...seher is just a medium which would make their story a little bit easier or make them to find out their past...just imagine how would the story move only with sanam and seher or only with ahil or seher...sanam and ahil both are a must as they are primary characters...around them the whole story is revolving so i dont scare a bit that ahil and sanam will be avoided...

i agree with you...even i dnt fear of any such situation in future where sahil will be sidelined not becoz they are the usp of the show but becoz as u mentioned above...they are the primary characters and also the whole story is revolving around them and their past
FatehTejo thumbnail
As well Sanam have villan in life, same villan have Aahil.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay the montage looks awesome! It would be interesting to see a show ENTIRELY not on romance but some drama and mystery and suspense. Indian shows are always about love stories, but this one is actually different. Its actually better than the crap other shows so with some lame twists and all. 
The sister thing is really getting to me now. Seher, I am all for you baby! 😆 This badass term is really exciting me, never seen a girl being a conwoman! 

And for the montage, what I have realised, I think it changes with the change in the focus the story has. So might be the focus will shift towards Seher now for sometime. One thing Its not going to shut down soon as the story has just shaped up.

For SaHil, I think its just a part of their journey. Their journey was never a bed of roses, it was meant to be a struggle and all, so this might be a stage in their relation when they would start feeling something and there another twist comes! Tada its Miss Badass!! 😆
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that this montage is for the episodes,  just for promo. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think this is for the promo... Even the nikah promo has a montage with Sanam looking confused in bridal dress and it has the QH logo underneath... The last picture in that promo... So I think this is the same... They shud have Sanam Seher Rehan and Aahil on montage... I really liked one from QH 1 where they had all the main character's faces like Race 2 poster lol something sexy n mysterious like that wud b nice too ;) 
FatehTejo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: macaron

I don't think that this montage is for the episodes,  just for promo. 

After watching tonights episode I think same.😃
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy to see both the sisters being a part of the story but am not happy that Aahil is not in the new montage. We want Sanam and Aahil love story first; the rest can come later!!
SJ_ZYA_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Hats of for comment.

thank you dear but this is the truth...the story can never be deviated from sahil chahe jithna bhi characters aur introduce ho jaye
FatehTejo thumbnail

thank you dear but this is the truth...the story can never be deviated from sahil chahe jithna bhi characters aur introduce ho jaye

I know dear I just feel angry in momenet since they not even accept love n they change montage but think this is for promo only.
Also day by day love more SaHil show start with their story and will end with them who likes that feel free for watch, who dislike then I feel bad for them. But their choice.