CID

Article: CID Surprises....

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

😆 The Article Writer got that SURPRISE First time 😉...
Already so many CSI Epi's Plots, SPEED, LOST and other Series and Movies in that List...😛
I think First time CID cheats (Yes Not Inspired) and fully fledged the Character as it Was on Screen so Writer Shocked and Publish the Article...😉😉
Kya Boss...
Yahan Viewrs already itny Shock mein hain...😲😲
aur zyada kya Shock krna...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
57 views and no one hit a like! 😆

I know the article isn't inspiring...it shows our show in poor light...but at least a hit of appreciation to the person who copy pasted that here for you all to read won't hurt...😛
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing Di...😊
kya yaar... why did they include that joker part..that was the most irritating...
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanyou so much for sharing the article Visrom. 
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the writer has put down is 100% true..but actually I was too tensed to pay much attention to this..the explanation of scar given by FW is 🤢🤢.
Btw Vis di, where's the article from? Tfs.Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
If the writer is surprised then that's not a biggie. But I'm not surprised. CID has "borrowed" many of its top episodes from Hollywood movies and American TV shows, especially CSI: Las Vegas. If anyone wants a list I could probably make a list the size of Mount Everest. ðŸ˜†
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you vis di...
and mini u too..
for make us learn that its from HT...😊
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Vis...
I see FW do some remakes of many existing scripts... some times themes, some times scenes...
No one wants to refrain anyone from being inspired...
but there is a difference between getting insipred and doing worst copy...
This is not the first time FW did one... but I really like it being called out in public...

I hope they learn to give importance to script and plots rather than stupid so called romantic ( I never found any one being so ) and soapy tracks...
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TFS Vis.

It's hardly the first time they're doing it... last year they did an equally bad ripoff of Scarecrow from Batman Begins. But since the Joker is a much more popular character, it got more readily noticed. I hope FW do know they're liable to be sued right now by Warner Bros and all other companies whose works they're plagiarized. It's not even funny now.