Diya Aur Baati Hum

Do the CVs understand what mother stands for?

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After seeing the promo on BS I have a serious doubt. Do CVs understand the meaning of the word mother. Mothers of this forum please answer me because this is what I understand about mother.

Mother is the God child see that means mother will always protect her child from evil things at the same time give the right punishment for the evil doings of the child.
Mother is the first teacher who teaches the child the values in life, the right way of living
Mother is the epitome of selfnessnes she burns like a candle for the well being of the child, suffers herself to give the child a better life , feeds the child even if she is hungry,
Mother enables the child to stand on their feet and feels happy when they get wings and fly higher.

I am not telling every mother will be perfect in all these aspects but tell me is making your son stop studying and make him fend for the family an act of ideal mother, when she has health to work
Keep your son tied to your apron strings and never allow to fly is it the act of an ideal mother
Striking  an illegal deal with a politician to keep your power in the family by controlling your son and DIL is it an act of an ideal mother.
Well this mother called Bhabo is worshipped in DABH as Bhabo maiyya by lead pair.

Now coming to another mother. For power structure this lady has swapped the girl she gave birth for a baby boy. Now she is going to stop the child marriage of this girl. CVs are promoting this as duty of mamta.

What mamta. Child marriage is illegal. Even if Meena just walks in the police station and complain she is witnessing a child marriage Daisa and Co will be in jail. It needs not be shown some mamta ka farz and glorify Meena.

So what do you think , isn't the glorifying of you can get away with murder if you are maa getting on your nerves.
Or anyone of you believe the so called mothers of DABH are epitome of virtues who should be forgiven.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post shruthi and well said
meenas has committed a blunder 
leave aside the elders
what will teh children go through

will kanha be able to bear the seperation from RP
or mishri will forget easily dsa family and gel with RP

this is a punishable offense
and by making meena stop the BV, cvs have hinted that meena will be forgiven
but that would be a bad message

jhema thumbnail
Bang on post Shruthi... 

There are more inspiring mothers in the real world ... 

There are so many women working in several houses as maids just to make their kids get education.. cant they make their kid to work somewhere and reduce their work load .. but they wont .. They only want their kid to have a bright future by giving education... 
Their only thinking was I will even suffer more for the well being of the kids..
Those are ideal mothers ... 

But bhabho is doing all wrong doings and get justified in the name of Maa and tageed as ideal mother and mother in law..

Coming to MEena .. 

Did she got her feelings only after seeing her daughters bal vivahh. Where was the affection in these years.. We can assume now KAnha and mishri are # yrs old.. 
What  She did in the btw yrs .. Did she ever think about her daughter.. Did she ever repent for her mistake.. 
After knowing about Bal vivahh . Suddenly she got back her sense and saying mari bachi ðŸ˜¡

And definetely mothers of DABH are not ideal .. Sorry for being harsh .. They are shame for motherhood.. 

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If mothers are what DABH shows then its better to live mother-less ( sorry for being so harsh)...
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for my double post.Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for this harsh post.shruthi akka I can't accept your POV about motherhood.in this world most women are mothers and more will become mother. so what's your point. women are righteous. we having plenty of examples for wrong women(in those most are mothers). it's our wrong to inter connect motherhood and righteous. now my point is most humans are selfish and evil(including female). most of us doesn't cheat their family especially their children.so it doesn't mean they are right. it's their love and care over their family. even some cheats their family and some times their children too.in dabh meena and bhabo comes under this category. some may say mother hood is sacrifice. but I didn't think so. because they doing only for their children. if they do any child then i will say it's sacrifice. but can we give such examples. it's just one or two incidents. you are right about one thing that mother will go any extent for their children. because children are their possessive, identity and care. these three things combined as unconditional love on their children. you gave qualities of ideal mother. but we have to understand a fact "ideal person only can be ideal mother". without considering their character , comparing them into motherhood is wrong. mother is first teacher to their child. so they have to be righteous but it doesn't mean they are righteous. so please compare motherhood with love and care , don't compare with right and wrong. in every story mothers ready to doing any evil for their children welfare in name of motherhood but first time I'm watching a mother sucking her children blood name of motherhood.