Members Lounge

RIP Robin Williams - An Actor Who Gave Us So Much! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
It's unsettling to me that a man who created so much joy & happiness in others was, in the end, unable to create it for himself.
R.I.P. Robin Williams

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22trinilisaCutiepie Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIP Robin Williams - An Actor Who Gave Us So Much! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I'm honestly finding it hard to believe that he is no more. There was no one else like him who could make you laugh as well as think at the same time. It is indeed sobering that someone who could bring so much joy & happiness was himself battling the worst kind of sadness, hope he is finally at peace now.

You have contributed one hell of an extraordinary verse, Mr. Williams, and it will never be forgotten. Thank you for all those memories. Rest In Peace, O Captain My Captain

-mina-trinilisaCutiepie Rani

Tinkerbelle88

Goldie

Tinkerbelle88

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
RIP Robin Williams, it saddens me immensely that the person who made my childhood so memorable, gave me so many reasons to laugh died because of depression and sorrow. It couldn't be more ironic than this. Appearances could really be deceptive, who would've thought that the happy go lucky person onscreen is so devastated in real life that he ends up ending it himself, that's the saddest part about it that nobody knew.
And I think thank you is a very small word for the contribution he made to my childhood and numerous others undoubtedly, today I feel that I lost a piece of my childhood, as jumanji was the first movie I watched in the theatre, Mrs Doubtfire and Jack numerous times on VHS and Hook was my all time favorite while growing up(apparent from my username) he might have taken his life but he can never take back what he has given us. I pray from my heart that he finally does find peace and a better place in the afterlife which reminds me of his movie what dreams may come. And my condolences to his family, the world is not the same without him now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisaCutiepie Rani

CrazyKSGlover

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyKSGlover

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this post
Will surely miss him
RIP Robin Williams

trinilisaCutiepie Rani

queenie

queenie

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
So many memorable characters. RIP Robin Williams

trinilisaCutiepie Rani

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
RIP Robin Williams

trinilisaCutiepie Rani

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you for so much great childhood memories that I'll never forget , rest in peace Heart

Photo cred : tumblr :)

suds.trinilisaCutiepie Rani

-mina-

Goldie

-mina-

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
RIP Robin Williams and my condolences to his family & friends. I am so sad that he had to go this way and I thank him for his immensely affecting life's work. Cry

trinilisaCutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top