Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

~*~Celebrating 1 Year Anniversary of DDBEDS~*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

DivzOnAir

IF-Dazzler

DivzOnAir

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Happy anniversary my dearest DDBEDSians...

Wat a lovely thread jyo... n lovely creations by Latha, Dhanya n Rashda...

I can't explain hw happy n sad I m feeling right now having revisited the brilliant n beautiful RaShi moments... the show n RaShi will remain close to heart forever n ever...

P.S: wil try to answer the questionnaire by tomorrow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06rekrnawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Celebrating 1 Year Anniversary of DDBEDS~*~ (Page 3)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

On this special day few questions to all DDBEDS and RaShi fans Embarrassed

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi Embarrassed      
i joined the forum because of AB but made so many new friends.  Everyone on the forum is so nice and courteous.  I got attached to the show because of AB but then was quicky impressed with the talents of the whole cast.  Initially I wasn't a fan of Rashi, but as the story progressed I started to enjoy the chemistry between them.  Rashi's relationship clearly showed the saying that opposites attract, Shivani is always chipper and bubbly.  Raghu more calm and serious
  • Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes Embarrassed .. It can be more than one Tongue..
There are so many, some of them:
      1.  there first dance when they both wore black.                                                              
      2.   Shivani seeing Raghu in everyone when she first realized she loved him                
         3.  When Shivani was flirting(loved the batting of the eyes by Mansi    with the guys and Raghu got jealous and beat them up.   
              4.  In the hospital when Shivani was going under the operation the emotions that came out of Raghu wonderfully done by AB
5.  all the dream sequences by Shivani                                                                  
  • Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come Embarrassed     
    I wanted to see Raghu's journey of realization that he loved Shivani and he himself confessed not being pushed by Bella
  • Your favourite RaShi song sequence Embarrassed.. again can b more than one Tongue

Maan Mast Magan and Tum Hi Ho but they all were nice

• Your favourite characters in the show other than RaShi ..Embarrassed
Latha, Babs, Bella and the evil trio
  • If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? Evil Smile
I would have had a better character sketch to some of the characters. Especially Sumi's when they brought her back there was never a good character sketch why was she the way she was no previous background.  They just made her so irritating  the viewers never accepted her which is purely the fault of the CV's.   Make the focus more on Rashi.  The show was to be about  their love story journey and how they adapt to each other whatever happened to that concept.
  • We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons Angry , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words Tongue
He would make it seem like they were going to some event for Nishi.  He would tell her that Nishi wants them to come help her get ready and the rest of the family will attend later.  He will gift her a pretty sari to wear.  They will go to a place where Raghu has decorated it with flowers, balloons and candles it's the only lighting.  He will take her hand look in her eyes and tell her you are the other half of my heart, my life as no meaning without you I love you.  Will you do the honor of being my wife.  She will answer yes Rashi will hug the lights will turn on and all their family will be there happy and clapping.  Later Raghu will take her somewhere off to the side and they will have their first kissEmbarrassed
  • Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary Embarrassed
Thank you for bringing such a wonderful show to life.  They had one of the most fantastic cast I have seen. Miss the show and the cast.  Wish them continued success and waiting to see them in new avatars soon.

Heres wishing all RaShi and ArSi fans a very happy Anniversary of DDBEDS ...
PartyParty
PartyParty

Pictures  Collages -- Rashda
Siggies -- Dhanya
Yaadein Video Mix -- Latha
Write-ups -- Jyoti

Wonderful thread JyotiClapClap

Thanks Jyoti,  Rashda, Dhanya and Latha for the Write-ups,  collages, siggies and VMClapStar

Happy Anniversary DDBEDSParty

Edited by rekrn - 12 August 2014 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06awida

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread jyothi...Clap Clap Clap
very nice description of the story...and nice creations by Rashda...Clap

will give my answers to your questions shortly...

jyoti06awida

kautilya04

Goldie

kautilya04

Posted: 13 August 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Omg Jyoti... you've encapsulated the whole journey of DDBEDS so beautifully! Clap 
Your writing is amazing as always and the photos and creations have added glitter and sparkles to to it Embarrassed
Am a little tied up right now... so will answer the questions on the weekend :)

jyoti06awida

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 13 August 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Wonderful thread...Clap The amount of hard work put in is pretty much evident...Smile Missing RaShi badly...Unhappy Interesting questionnaire...Big smile I always wanted to write my version of Raghu's love confession...Evil Smile Will come up with my answers shortly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
On this special day few questions to all DDBEDS and RaShi fans Embarrassed

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi Embarrassed
I'm actually Addicted to AB so followed him and entered this forum... and Rashi here got me addicted to the show....Tongue
  • Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes Embarrassed .. It can be more than one Tongue..
 There are many in the show...though the love story has not started we got ample rashi scenes...can't select few...but I liked the rain scene...where shivani realizes her love for Raghu and struggles to tell him...Embarrassed...  and shivani's dream in auto...
  • Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come Embarrassed
hmmm...this is hard...Wink... but always wanted a scene post R's confession wanted to see R's getting romantically naughty...and saying ho jayega babyji in one of the intimate scenes...Blushing
  • Your favourite RaShi song sequence Embarrassed.. again can b more than one Tongue
Ahhh !!!... my all time fav is sayyara dance...God I still can't get out of it's effect...Embarrassed... and I liked the song sequence in the haveli after picnic too...
Jaswanth...Mahima...Renuka aunty...Paan tai...Embarrassed
  • If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? Evil Smile
I would have never made sumi to re enter...Angry... her rentry neither had a purpose nor a logic...she is the only wasteful character in our beautiful show...
  • We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons Angry , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words Tongue
hmmm...Embarrassed... though R's trademark shyness is cute to see...I want Raghu to confess with full authority...and the moment should be like he gets lost in temper...and admits his love in anger...Embarrassed... I know it's too silly...Embarrassed...a little violent na..Confused... it's ok...R looks hot when he gets authortative over shivani....Wink
  • Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary Embarrassed
I wish we had count less Anniversaries...Cry... but now only wish is to see Arsi together again...Smile

jyoti06

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 17 August 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi Embarrassed
Well, I had been watching this show right from the beginning but came to know about this forum much later. Now, I wish that I had come earlier. All the people here are so friendly and I thank everybody for giving me a warm welcome.                
  • Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes Embarrassed .. It can be more than one Tongue..
Last time I made a list, it went up to 25...LOL. RaShi can never be contained in one scene. But, still, the rain sequence, the dance at the anniversary party, Shivani's love confession are some of my favourites...Big smile 
  • Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come Embarrassed
I always wanted to see a scene where after marriage, Shivani says to Raghu,"Raghu, now that we are married, I think we should take this relationship forward" and Raghu replies,"ho jaaeyga Babyji"...LOL 

Also, Shivani telling her son/daughter about how earlier Raghu used to call her Babyji and then he/she asking the reason for it to Raghu. Raghu's expressions would be worth watching for...Big smile
  • Your favourite RaShi song sequence Embarrassed.. again can b more than one Tongue
Tum hi ho in the rain sequence and Mann mast magan in the anniversary party...Smile
Renuka aunty, Karan and Nishi. I also liked Baburam and Rupesh as they provided comedy to the show...LOL
  • If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? Evil Smile
If I had the power to change one thing, then I would have taken the show in my hands after Shivani's love confession and directed it myself.
  • We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons Angry , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words Tongue
It was impossible for me to write it in 200 words, so posted it in a separate thread...LOL 
  • Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary Embarrassed
Heartiest congratulations on the completion of one year...Smile. Wish the show was still on air, so the celebrations would have been bigger. Hoping for a second season...Big smile

PartyParty
PartyParty

Siggies -- Dhanya
Write-ups -- Jyoti

Edited by alpha_057 - 17 August 2014 at 1:14pm

jyoti06

kautilya04

Goldie

kautilya04

Posted: 18 August 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi Embarrassed - I'd not been part of any show's forum for years. I used to stick to the FF section. Then I happened to catch an episode of DDBEDS and loved the character of 'Raghu' and Arhaan's portrayal of the character.  For me, Raghu was like the ideal man - caring, loyal, devoted and principled. He is the reason I became a regular viewer of the show and visited this forum. I was quite apprehensive about making any post because of past experiences LOL But I soon realised that this forum has the largest gathering of sweet, sensible and level-headed people IF must have ever seen EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed The moderators were also fair and unbiased. I started feeling at home here and became friends with so many members. Really hope we will remain in touch Hug

• Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes Embarrassed .. It can be more than one Tongue.. - I liked many scenes of Rashi, but the ones I liked the most were the ones concerning Shivani's confession of love. Their anguish as well as devotion towards each other was portrayed beautifully by Arhaan and Mansi.

• Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come Embarrassed - I wanted Raghu to slowly accept his love for Shivani and hold her hand and hug her as his equal...never got to see that :(

• Your favourite RaShi song sequence Embarrassed.. again can b more than one Tongue - All the ones mentioned by the others Wink

• Your favourite characters in the show other than RaShi ..Embarrassed - Bela, Lata and Nishi :)

• If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? Evil Smile - I would change the CVs AngryLOLOuch

• We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons Angry , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words Tongue - Hmm...yeh toh sochna padega LOL will be back soon!

• Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary Embarrassed - I wish the star cast and viewers of DDBEDS a very happy anniversary! I hope the actors come back soon in another show, and I also wish all of us stay connected in one way or the other Embarrassed

PartyParty
PartyParty

Siggies -- Dhanya
Write-ups -- Jyoti

jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top