Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

~*~Celebrating 1 Year Anniversary of DDBEDS~*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

On this special day few questions to all DDBEDS and RaShi fans Embarrassed

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi Embarrassed

I loved the show , because it is very different from other shows  The hero isn't rich, nor fighting with the heroine . This show has the charm of old Indian movies. Arhaan's acting as Raghu made me believe that he is really that simple man with high values. Mansi surprised me by improvement in her acting. She did lot of scenes with many expressions. Her role was more chalenging than Arhaan's. And she did full justice to it. 

Also this forum is very lovely . It has the cutest ppl I'v ever met in my life.

• Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes Embarrassed .. It can be more than one Tongue..

I have many scenes. I loved flying kites scene, hide  and seek scene. Shivani's love confession scene. Hospital scenes when Raghu broke down. And many others. 
  •  Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come Embarrassed

During the jealousy track I dreamt of Raghu being more posessive. And turning into a movie star. Also I wanted to see the passionate side of Raghu.
  • Your favourite RaShi song sequence Embarrassed.. again can b more than one Tongue

Teri bina .

• Your favourite characters in the show other than RaShi ..Embarrassed

• Baburam and Bela.

• If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? Evil Smile

Sumi's reentry. There was no need for it. Raghu could stay as secretary for Shivani. He is very tough man he could stop her from seducing him. And find a groom for her.
  • We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons Angry , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words Tongue
Tis is very difficult. But let me try. If the show wasn't rushed so I guess Raghu won't confess before Shivani becomes very far from him. That seperation was needed . Coz Raghu's self control is very strong. Maybe Shivani becomes a star . And Raghu couldn't bear himself left behinde so he comes back home. Deal with Sumi. Shivani thinks he goes to marry Sumi. Comes like a fire. They have a fight . Then Raghu assures her that she is the only love in his life.
  • Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary Embarrassed

Iwish Arhaan and Mansi lts of happiness and success in their lives. They made an old woman very happy. They completed my life. I can't thank them enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeRenu111jyoti06rekrnMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Celebrating 1 Year Anniversary of DDBEDS~*~ (Page 2)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful lovely thread JO Clap

Thanks for reviving all the golden memories of the show .

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi Embarrassed

I started watching this show for Arhaan only ,as i watch only his shows but very soon got attached to the story n rashi too ...started loving MS too ,though found her weak in acting in the initial days but she very soon picked up n improved by leaps n bounds .I was active in this forum from the first day n made many gud friends here n all were nice n a very peaceful forum .Love all the members here ...Hug

• Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes Embarrassed .. It can be more than one Tongue..

For me every rashi scene was too gud ,i just cant single out anything n i have watched all rashi scenes multiple times by now n all r very close to my heart .Though the actual love story dint start only then too they had a spark in them n they have sizzling chemistry n v could see it through the eye locks n Shi's drool worthy dreams .

• Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come Embarrassed

Always wanted to see R show the same intensity which shi showed in expressing her love ,wanted R to take the lead n get romantic with her ,n see shi all blushing n the shine n brightness on her face would n worth watching n seeing AB in such scenes would b worth watching .

• Your favourite RaShi song sequence Embarrassed.. again can b more than one Tongue

All the dance sequences of rashi will b etched in my mind forever ,i found them to b a divine jodi ,full of love n purity .All the song sequences were hot n well executed .Arsi had put their heart in it ,they have a natural chemistry in them .

I liked dajus character ,evil trio n panna tai ,sehriyas were gud but got hell irritating when they turned to apron clad servants .Ouch

• If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? Evil Smile

Well it has to b only sumi n her tarck ,it should have never hapened in the show ,the shows quality fell drastically after she entered n the main base of the story that is rashis journey got sidelined n it got deviated badly .Her track was badly written n very illogic too ,she was nowhere realted to any character of the show ,just was forcibly thrown at us .

• We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons Angry , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words Tongue

I wanted R to confess his love for shi personally in their bedroom when shi was least expecting it ,i wanted it  to b  simple which would b according to his simple personality but he should have been made to confess with great romantic dialogues which would make shi all happy for which she had been waiting for so long ,n then a passionate hug n a kiss had to follow .Day Dreaming

Wish the whole cast best of luck n wish the show gets a season 2 or atleast v get ARSI back in a show together bcz they have great chemistry but their complete potential was not explored at all .OuchCry

Heres wishing all RaShi and ArSi fans a very happy Anniversary of DDBEDS ...
PartyParty
PartyParty

Edited by heera1702 - 12 August 2014 at 8:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnawida

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for this wonderful thread di... Clap By reading the posts i feel like i watching flashback of our show .Day Dreaming and next going to the questions .. 1-> when the show was started my only reason to watch the show is Arhaan Behll becaz i believe whatever he do is the best. Big smile and when the show actually started i like the story and ofcourse RaShi is the main reason then. 2-> Other than Rashi i like whole sehariya and Rana family. 3-> If i want to change one thing from show is the sumi reentry and that black magic track. 4-> Rashi scenes OMG i m in trouble now becaz sorry i really didnt remember songs bt i remember scenes and dance of RaShi Wink their dance in rain and that cottage what a dance and passion i still imagine it ..next is when shi was gone to meet karan and saw dream of raghu and that dance raghu and shi in black wowDay DreamingDay Dreaming . 5-> I m not good in writing so i will read the scenes what other writesEmbarrassed And Most imp is Rashi ..i miss them , love them , and they r so adorable no one is like them simple and sweet.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06rekrnawida

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Sorry i miss writing About forum ..
this is the best forum with best ppl in the world ..love u all .actually we neither meet nor we know each other personally bt you people r always be in my heart. Embarrassed

jyoti06rekrnawida

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Few words.. hmm.. was active on mkap forum and was following the show without coming online but used to be a silent stalker in the forum.. I wanted to watch AB follow up show but the story and execution was good so became addicted to the show..
All.. I can't think of any specific but what I liked was seeing the female lead bold and fearless to dream and fight for her love..
  • Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come
Raghu having a bold love scene with Shivani

The one in when they were stranded.. very hot..
Evil trio
Remove sumi and bring back evil trio.. return to the original script 

I think I mentioned the scene in my motw time.. I would have liked him to take Shivani to a special place and confessed his heart out.. 
The show ended unnecessary and here we should be celebrating one year but instead commemorating one year ..
I hope some miracle happens and we get a sequel or season 2 

Heres wishing all RaShi and ArSi fans a very happy Anniversary of DDBEDS ...
PartyParty
PartyParty

Pictures  Collages -- Rashda
Siggies -- Dhanya
Yaadein Video Mix -- Latha
Write-ups -- Jyoti

jyoti06rekrnawida

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
WOW ... So beautifully summed up ... Superb Thread Jyoti... n gr8 pics by Rashda

Clap Clap Clap Star  

Missing DDBEDS...

will give my answers in a while Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 12 August 2014 at 6:38am

jyoti06rekrnawida

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Where is everyone ... plss post your wishes to this wonderful thread guys .. hv msged it to AB and MS too on FB and they hv seen it too  .. so let us show how much we love them Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnawida

manissha

Goldie

manissha

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Great post Jyothi. I am missing Ddbeds very much.Now I dont watch any shows .I hate Zee for ending our show, so I cut zee from my dish.
I started watching Ddbeds for Arhaan only, though I liked the story and Rashi jodi, my love is for Arhaan only. First I didn't liked Maansi but later l liked hr also.

There are lots of Rashi scenes which I like, their rain scene, shi confession, both dream songs , raghu fighting with goons in basti (their eyelock).There are lots of more...

My favourite rashi dream scene is the one whrre alone after picnic. 

One I want to change is sumithra re entry and well nonsense.I want to bring evil trio back.

My favourite are baburam latha and mahima.

Wish Arhaan and Maansi all the best for their future projects. 
Missing the whole cast.Come back sooonnn.

jyoti06rekrnawida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top