Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u so much for this wonderful thread di... πŸ‘ By reading the posts i feel like i watching flashback of our show . and next going to the questions .. 1-> when the show was started my only reason to watch the show is Arhaan Behll becaz i believe whatever he do is the best. πŸ˜ƒ and when the show actually started i like the story and ofcourse RaShi is the main reason then. 2-> Other than Rashi i like whole sehariya and Rana family. 3-> If i want to change one thing from show is the sumi reentry and that black magic track. 4-> Rashi scenes OMG i m in trouble now becaz sorry i really didnt remember songs bt i remember scenes and dance of RaShi πŸ˜‰ their dance in rain and that cottage what a dance and passion i still imagine it ..next is when shi was gone to meet karan and saw dream of raghu and that dance raghu and shi in black wow . 5-> I m not good in writing so i will read the scenes what other writes😳 And Most imp is Rashi ..i miss them , love them , and they r so adorable no one is like them simple and sweet.πŸ‘
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry i miss writing About forum ..
this is the best forum with best ppl in the world ..love u all .actually we neither meet nor we know each other personally bt you people r always be in my heart. 😳
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

On this special day few questions to all DDBEDS and RaShi fans 😳

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi 😳
Few words.. hmm.. was active on mkap forum and was following the show without coming online but used to be a silent stalker in the forum.. I wanted to watch AB follow up show but the story and execution was good so became addicted to the show..
  • Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes 😳 .. It can be more than one πŸ˜›..
All.. I can't think of any specific but what I liked was seeing the female lead bold and fearless to dream and fight for her love..
  • Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come
Raghu having a bold love scene with Shivani

• Your favourite RaShi song sequence 😳.. again can b more than one πŸ˜›
The one in when they were stranded.. very hot..
  • Your favourite characters in the show other than RaShi ..😳
Evil trio
  • If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? 😈
Remove sumi and bring back evil trio.. return to the original script 

• We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons 😑 , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words πŸ˜›
I think I mentioned the scene in my motw time.. I would have liked him to take Shivani to a special place and confessed his heart out.. 
  • Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary 😳
The show ended unnecessary and here we should be celebrating one year but instead commemorating one year ..
I hope some miracle happens and we get a sequel or season 2 

Heres wishing all RaShi and ArSi fans a very happy Anniversary of DDBEDS ...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Pictures  Collages -- Rashda
Siggies -- Dhanya
Yaadein Video Mix -- Latha
Write-ups -- Jyoti

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW ... So beautifully summed up ... Superb Thread Jyoti... n gr8 pics by Rashda

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ  

Missing DDBEDS...

will give my answers in a while 😳
Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Where is everyone ... plss post your wishes to this wonderful thread guys .. hv msged it to AB and MS too on FB and they hv seen it too  .. so let us show how much we love them πŸ˜³
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Jyothi. I am missing Ddbeds very much.Now I dont watch any shows .I hate Zee for ending our show, so I cut zee from my dish.
I started watching Ddbeds for Arhaan only, though I liked the story and Rashi jodi, my love is for Arhaan only. First I didn't liked Maansi but later l liked hr also.

There are lots of Rashi scenes which I like, their rain scene, shi confession, both dream songs , raghu fighting with goons in basti (their eyelock).There are lots of more...

My favourite rashi dream scene is the one whrre alone after picnic. 

One I want to change is sumithra re entry and well nonsense.I want to bring evil trio back.

My favourite are baburam latha and mahima.

Wish Arhaan and Maansi all the best for their future projects. 
Missing the whole cast.Come back sooonnn.
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy anniversary my dearest DDBEDSians...

Wat a lovely thread jyo... n lovely creations by Latha, Dhanya n Rashda...

I can't explain hw happy n sad I m feeling right now having revisited the brilliant n beautiful RaShi moments... the show n RaShi will remain close to heart forever n ever...

P.S: wil try to answer the questionnaire by tomorrow...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

On this special day few questions to all DDBEDS and RaShi fans 😳

• Write few words about your journey in this forum and also what made you addicted towards this show and RaShi 😳      
i joined the forum because of AB but made so many new friends.  Everyone on the forum is so nice and courteous.  I got attached to the show because of AB but then was quicky impressed with the talents of the whole cast.  Initially I wasn't a fan of Rashi, but as the story progressed I started to enjoy the chemistry between them.  Rashi's relationship clearly showed the saying that opposites attract, Shivani is always chipper and bubbly.  Raghu more calm and serious
  • Your favourite RaShi moments/scenes 😳 .. It can be more than one πŸ˜›..
There are so many, some of them:
      1.  there first dance when they both wore black.                                                              
      2.   Shivani seeing Raghu in everyone when she first realized she loved him                
         3.  When Shivani was flirting(loved the batting of the eyes by Mansi    with the guys and Raghu got jealous and beat them up.   
              4.  In the hospital when Shivani was going under the operation the emotions that came out of Raghu wonderfully done by AB
5.  all the dream sequences by Shivani                                                                  
  • Your dream RaShi moment that never came in the show but you wish it had come 😳     
    I wanted to see Raghu's journey of realization that he loved Shivani and he himself confessed not being pushed by Bella
  • Your favourite RaShi song sequence 😳.. again can b more than one πŸ˜›

Maan Mast Magan and Tum Hi Ho but they all were nice

• Your favourite characters in the show other than RaShi ..😳
Latha, Babs, Bella and the evil trio
  • If you had the power to change one thing about the show , what will it be and why ? 😈
I would have had a better character sketch to some of the characters. Especially Sumi's when they brought her back there was never a good character sketch why was she the way she was no previous background.  They just made her so irritating  the viewers never accepted her which is purely the fault of the CV's.   Make the focus more on Rashi.  The show was to be about  their love story journey and how they adapt to each other whatever happened to that concept.
  • We all know Raghu's love confession was rushed up due to obvious reasons 😑 , so if you are given an opportunity to write a scene on Raghu's love confession to Shivani , what will it be , you can write the scene in Max 200 words πŸ˜›
He would make it seem like they were going to some event for Nishi.  He would tell her that Nishi wants them to come help her get ready and the rest of the family will attend later.  He will gift her a pretty sari to wear.  They will go to a place where Raghu has decorated it with flowers, balloons and candles it's the only lighting.  He will take her hand look in her eyes and tell her you are the other half of my heart, my life as no meaning without you I love you.  Will you do the honor of being my wife.  She will answer yes Rashi will hug the lights will turn on and all their family will be there happy and clapping.  Later Raghu will take her somewhere off to the side and they will have their first kiss😳
  • Last but not the least , your wishes on our show's Anniversary 😳
Thank you for bringing such a wonderful show to life.  They had one of the most fantastic cast I have seen. Miss the show and the cast.  Wish them continued success and waiting to see them in new avatars soon.

Heres wishing all RaShi and ArSi fans a very happy Anniversary of DDBEDS ...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Pictures  Collages -- Rashda
Siggies -- Dhanya
Yaadein Video Mix -- Latha
Write-ups -- Jyoti

Wonderful thread JyotiπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Jyoti,  Rashda, Dhanya and Latha for the Write-ups,  collages, siggies and VMπŸ‘β­οΈ

Happy Anniversary DDBEDSπŸ₯³
Edited by rekrn - 9 years ago
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread jyothi...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
very nice description of the story...and nice creations by Rashda...πŸ‘

will give my answers to your questions shortly...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg Jyoti... you've encapsulated the whole journey of DDBEDS so beautifully! πŸ‘ 
Your writing is amazing as always and the photos and creations have added glitter and sparkles to to it πŸ˜³
Am a little tied up right now... so will answer the questions on the weekend :)