Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Saffronia

Are we doing  Rabba Veys.. πŸ˜†

yes p we all miss b and san...😭
Edited by immira - 9 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are we reminiscing Rabba ve? I haven't heard or watched ismailvegamze for ages, but you guys talking about it makes me want to watch a few "love scenes" and relive them!
I was thinking... If Bhaiyya and Sanaya come back together for another show, will you all watch it? D you think they can recreate it? I have a feeling they cannot recreate it. IPK was special even though the story was quite banal and the costumes/sets not worth noticing...
Edited by Frigate - 9 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Frigate

Are we reminiscing Rabba ve? I haven't heard or watched ismailvegamze for ages, but you guys talking about it makes me want to watch a few "love scenes" and relive them!

I was thinking... If Bhaiyya and Sanaya come back together for another show, will you all watch it? D you think they can recreate it? I have a feeling they cannot recreate it. IPK was special even though the story was quite banal and the costumes/sets not worth noticing...

i dont tnk history can be recrtated..again yaar..and regd san she will do shows..regd bhaiyya i doubt..2 saal se there are not even rumours of b been approached for a shw...πŸ₯±
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Aaj forum main maza aaya

bhai mukhee bhi...i undd cv ss was rude..but this fools..a making a big issue of editing..are bhai..kaun saa trp viewer dekhtha hain editing ko...

thy are happy dt and ko retweeted..nahin to unhee pata hain this people will run behind thm also...

ans agaun bhai..it makes no sense breaking ur head for petty thngs..its daily soap..

and again ishoo is sp bahoo and not sp bahoo is shwn intelligent..as tep mata doesnt like...

ipk forum ki yaad aa gai..kya kya nahi kia..in logon..as if ekta will see al this and change the script..πŸ˜†
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Frigate

nopes .. A big NO. I wouldn't even watch the show if I see b in it, forget about giving it a chance. Its now all Rubbish Ve

Originally posted by: immira

yes p we all miss b and san...😭

don't include apun in that "we" category. Apun doesn't b even for a nano-second
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kookiemonster

I was browsing Youtube for some nice songs .

Accidentally found this while listening to other Amit Trivedi songs.

Such a haunting melody and I cant stop listening to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFNmDyBKqk8

Onu-  I hear ya babe.πŸ˜ƒ

I had a rabba ve moment as well.πŸ˜†

Remember that mandir engagement of ASR and KKG with hurt ring finger and cotton gauze with wedding chants and bells?

I also hurt my hand that way yesterday and my husband had to tie the bandage in the similar fashion except there were no chanting spells and temple bells ringing.πŸ˜†

I realized at that moment that this has happened before , it was kind of a deja vu feeling but it only happened in IPK and all i could think about was IPK.

Sometimes I miss IPK as well.

*hangs head in shame for still being a Phangirl at heart*

Blame it on high levels of oestrogen... BASπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Hi Monu πŸ€—

Hi ShreyaπŸ€—

whats with the username change?? Anything special..πŸ˜†

-MKB- thumbnail