Jealousy all around - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Exactly the only thing I remember today is SaHil. I have fallen for them hard. I have never fallen so hard for any Q.H couple. πŸ˜† I am so angry with the CVs, why are they not shown much.  
It was a lovely jalan scene.
Rest of the episode I had an irritated face. πŸ˜†. Scheming, planning, another failure I had enough! πŸ₯± I don't know what will happen after the new twist.
But I want to shout at the Cvs I want more SaHil! I want more SaHil. πŸ˜†. Precisely the reason now why I watch the show. πŸ˜ƒ

@bold - I second you.
Till yesterday, I was watching for story and revenge. But from today, I'm watching only for Saahil.
They are the reason I'm going to watch this show. Give me 10 minutes of saahil and then show any crap for the remaining time. Show even blank screen, for all I care. Ok, I want to know about Seher and Tanveer's punishment. But that's it. Nothing more. 
Originally posted by -jawaria-

SaHil set screen on fire. Their chemistry
TanZia scene was boring.
Lovely post
THe point is after a hot an fiery Saahil scene, anything else would've paled in comparison. For now, can't think of anyone except Seher who can give a takkar to Saahil for screen presence. Rest are below par fillers.
Maybe that's why Seher is coming. 
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

Sahil scene was really hot and intense. Loved the way they how they showed the "Jelously" dialogue. Excellent scene direction, beautiful back ground music...an awesome performance by Survir. 
These two have such a cracking chemistry,,,I am in awe of them! They completely drew in to the scene. Loved it when Sanam says'' Mein Huyi Koun Hoon Apki" and Ahil leaves Sanam's hand and the Jhoonon music...Wow! loved it. 

KVB looked super hot in that white shirt. His eyes...You can see jealously, love, attraction...The way he express through his eyes..Wow, unbelievable... Surabhi was looking cute and innocent.

I don't see confession in the near future. These two are so egoistic...I don't mind if we get to see hot and intense scenes without them confessing,,Hahaha

Beautiful post! Watching Sahil scene again :-)
Thanks. 

Yes, everything about the scene was perfect. And the performance took the scene to altogether another level. 
KVB, has made everyone fall in love with Ahil, though Ahil is not one bit a likable character. Says a lot about his acting. Fab actor.
And SJ, a cook, a simpleton village girl, carrying the looks of zoya with no hint of Zoya,, and  made us fall for Sanam. Fab actress. 

Even I dont see a confession in near future. One MU will pave way for another. Both are going to build on the jealousy of the other. AHil is gonna bring in more GF home and Sanam is gonna take Rehaan's help more. Hope she doesn't hold his hands anymore. 

Originally posted by beagleboy

I don't normally make posts these days, rather silently take in comments. Yet, here is my pennys worth!
The scene, drew out all the old fans and silent ones too.😊
I think the creatives have created the buzz they wanted to create with Sehar's entry. Everyone seems to be speculating, yet none of the spoilers ring true and they don't not actually have real information either. So everything about Seher, other than the fact that she is played by Surbhi and she is a con woman, seems nothing but pure unadulterated speculation.  Even most of the media articles seem to have been derived from a single piece of news- there is nothing to confirm Seher's connection with Razia- it is mere speculation at this point in time, albeit possibilities of being true.
Even I have my doubt of her being with Razia. Would love it if she is not with anyone and finds the truth on her own. And give everyone from Tanzia to Ahil to Rehaan a real bad time.
As many in this forum have objected already, it is rather twisted to use the twin replacing twin track and to have the husband get close to his wife's twin look alike. I could never understand serials where the lead lady's sister became the vamp and fell in love with the male lead! Horribly twisted. So far, it does not seem like Gul will use this track- though I could be wrong.  So in conclusion, while Seher could be negative, to be obsessed with ARI, her sister's husband, would be cringeworthy- I do not want to see Surbhi pull off a Nida. Rather, Surbhi does have excellent comic timing so if she does have to be negative, I would rather she do it comically than with too much drama - I definitely DO NOT want to her twitch her facial muscles in vamp fashion!
Vamps can do without twitching their facial muscles. No Sehere-Ahil, but I want Seher to be the vamp. A vamp we would like to fall in love with. A conwoman is an interesting concept. They should build on it and not make her forget the conmanship after knowing the truth.
I find it odd should Rehaan be paired with her as well. The same principle applies. Thou shall not touch or look at Sister/friends ex boyfriend, current boyfriends or someone who loved her with a passion. PERIOD. So, coming to Seher, I ask this question- WHY should she be paired with ANYONE?! I mean yes, she is red blooded and hot blooded et al, but there are many single women in the world, and quite happily single may I add. Aren't there enough love angles in the show already?!
Rehaan-Seher, I agree, shouldn't be paired.  Seher can be single or can have another con-man making life hell for her, or she for her. But no Rehaan.

I do hope Seher is not used as a prop to make Sanam jealous by the creatives. There is plenty of opportunity and ways and means by which Sanam can begin to appreciate what Ahil means to her, without Seher coming in as a simulator. The sisters need to connect at a level that surpasses any man in their life/lives. I think they have told the love story beautifully until now and I am glad Sanam is daft and not overly smart and conscious like the other heroines on telly land these days! Phew! A breath of fresh air- she is loveable. I hope they do not spoil it by adding unnecessary love angles. Rehaan as a catalyst was there from the start, and that was natural- because as a person Ahil is an insecure, possessive man. But it would be out of character for Sanam to get that way. So, no, I do not want Sanam to feel jealous. EVER. Especially not of her sister Seher. 
I don't think Seher is needed to develop Saahil relation. Yes a catalyst is needed, with rehaan being the fake catalyst and nida being the out of picture catalyst and Lateef not strong enough.
But the 3 month deadline and its repuccursions should be enough. Of both their larger than life egos and jealousy should do the trick.
Ciao

\
Thanks for your reply.

TIme to decorate 

Edited by namzie - 9 years ago
Painful jealousy. ..
disco lights just added to the effect !

Originally posted by flora212

Jealousy game was funπŸ˜† both feel kuch kuch hota he but still their ego comes infrontπŸ˜› and confession at the haltπŸ˜†
Confession is far away. for now, the MU and jealousy game is on.
Originally posted by micshy

It was a damn beautiful scene... Aahil would be burning with jealousy but it will turn out like this i Totally dint expect it...
and just loved the way sanam replied him giving reference of those mean things he spoke to her,,,,, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
They both r pure magic
These two dont need an igniter. Just their presence in a single frame causes fire. They share some blazing HOT n awesome chemistry. Pure magic as you say.
Originally posted by neenabinu

gee πŸ€—
just finished with the partying ...and I knew u would have made a post after all u have to let out all that steam πŸ˜†

even I was reminded of Zoya saying ... haan hoon khush!!! oh my that was epic ...no another character will accept they r "J"

And now todays Saahil scene ...

You have already used all the adjectives and left none for me πŸ˜†
It was just damn sexy to see these two for those few mins ...
aahil stopping sanam again and again ... both r so into each other but their egos wont let them accept it
here I leave this for all to drool...
credit:twitter

Ne πŸ€—
Ne, these two are Uff... something else.
They redefine chemistry. Every other lead is going to look so damn boring from now on. I was never hooked to asya. I liked them wanted them to unite. But am totally totally drawn to Saahil.
They command attention and demand fangirling. 
The pics -- I missed them at night. But no probs, will drool on them till the next Saahil installment hits the screen.

If they are so electrifying in small screen, I wonder, I really wonder, what they would do in big screen. I really wonder???

And how was teh party?
want a detailed update in WA.
AM in nut land presently, but will go there in a short while.πŸ˜†
Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
Originally posted by namzie

TIme to decorate 

Ok, this takes precedence over all other replies.
I realised there is disco light only on second watch. During 1st watch, I could'nt take my eyes off saahil. 

1st pic- the rotation, the swirl, and the dash...
2nd pic - Ahil's teaser and sanam's eagerness and then Sanam's disappointment when he leaves her. (not in the pic)