Saraswatichandra Written Update 11th August 2014

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

The episode starts with Saras in bed and the whole family gathered around him. He is teasing Danny who is making excuses to go to kusum. Everybody is amused. Dugbaa pulls Saras' ear for doing the amnesia drama. Saras explains that he is doing this for Kumud to get over that trauma.

*flashback*

Saras is regaining consciousness and he learns that Kumud is not coming to him, believing that she is a jinxed for him. Saras knowing that Kumud is stubborn and will not come near him because of her belief that she will cause harm to him, decides to do this drama with the family playing along.

*end of flashback*

Kumud is morose in her room. Anoushka comes to comfort a crying Kumud and makes her realize that God is giving Saras and her second chance to relive their love. Kumud is now positive that she will be the one reviving Saras' memory with her love.

In the morning she goes to Saras' room and proposes to help him to get his clothes. He refuses and asks her why she keeps coming in his room. She has brought him his laptop. Saras is still having problems to walk and is in pain and Kumud rushes to help him. Saras is like - if you come so close how will I act this amnesia drama!!

Kumud makes him sit and proposes to tell him a story - an old story which started with an email. Saras is playing along and acting confused, asking her questions. Kumud is talking about the girl being called tez dhaar who challenged that boy from Dubai when he rejected her. Saras keeps on teasing her. Kumud is talking about the girl's life in Ratnagari. Saras asks- when did Saras come to Ratnanagari?

Kumud is perplexed how he knows about the boy's name. Saras manages to get out of the tricky situation and asks Kumud to continue. When Kumud tells him how the girl had refused to show her face to the boy, Saras exclaims - The girl was very arrogant!! An annoyed Kumud tells him that she will stop now and goes away, asking him to think about the love story. Saras has a smile because he knows how the story ended.

Anoushka is very depressed because it is rakhi and she cannot meet her brother. She gets a call from Rohit and rushes to meet him who asks her to do another job for him and then he will release her brother. He meets her brother who asks her to get him out of there. Kabir and Danny are there!!

*fights*

Danny attacks Rohit who is about to tell him for whom he is working but he manages to run away. Anoushka's brother s saved. Danny is there with them but Kabir is at a distance. Anoushka is looking at him sadly.

Precap:

Rohit is meeting a lady in jail to tell her that he cannot work for her now!!

Guess who is it????🥱

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are making a khichdi out of this track. Kumud in trauma and saras has to treat it?

But that said, I am not totally disliking it. I like conversations and any track that brings those convos between saras n kumud are welcome.

Havent seen but Saras is showing lot of Nakhre and it should be great to see.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

They are making a khichdi out of this track. Kumud in trauma and saras has to treat it?

But that said, I am not totally disliking it. I like conversations and any track that brings those convos between saras n kumud are welcome.

Havent seen but Saras is showing lot of Nakhre and it should be great to see.

Santhi i am not sure Laddoo can go with this for long with a wife like Kumud! 😆
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Santhi i am not sure Laddoo can go with this for long with a wife like Kumud! 😆

Problem tho nahin hai. Pakda jaayega tho bhi mazaa aayega. I just want a showdown between them. Both fighting each other and having a huge argument.
Surish thumbnail