Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

ami,

you bad ladki... now i have to go and see the bit where he says he has to leave... 😆 😆

girl crush on curl shurl, haan? if onnnly they had let khushi be the poora ladki she could be.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
SBS IPKKND 12 july 2012 ( Khushi is leaving and what a scream ), Episode 296

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wybo-HlWKvo[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wybo-HlWKvo

credit to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon new promo maha episode 14th july 2012,  Episode 297 Maha Episode #7

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA

credit to uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di am deadwa .. uff what shots.. now I know what shirtsleeves could possibly mean.. formals and those early episode full sleeves.. wherefort art thou my well dressed ASR? 
I really find the color pallette they started using for his clothes drab. It was only that Barun could carry it. Earlier when he was supposedly stricter and harsh they gave him brighter shades and now when supposedly he is this loving husband they made him dress in dull colors. makes no sense.
Thank you for reading and liking my 292. happy that you liked the krishna thought. And also wiping away my tears. The guy manages to make us go through such profound emotions. a little of your grandfather, a little of all the heroes I have read about and a lot of just completely himself. one connects to him at so many different levels.

So you didn't like the episode too much..I liked this episode, specially the way he takes care of everything and how sad he is with the di situation... but my favourite comes next episode.. the smile as he teases Khushi..  I don't much like all this heavy handed drama.. IPK is best when it has hot bouts of exquisite anger and heartbreak and then even hotter flashes of ajeeb sanka crazy love.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-292

Arnav gets Shyam out of the house by grabbing his collar. There is a befuddled expression suffuses in Anjali's eyes and she gives her last look at Shaym. The whole family is perplexed, what's happening!

After shutting the door, Arnav begs sorry to Anjali, he knows she is hurt, but he trusts Khushi. He is confident that what Khushi is saying is true.

Anjali totters in her place and finally faints. Arnav runs to catch her and so as the rest of the family.

Anjali's sense comes back in her room. The family enceindres her with tension. Arnav goes close to her, but she looks decadent and wretched, but her inside is convulsing in excruciating pain. Arnav and Khushi both look at each other with bafflement.

Mami tells Anjali to take rest, as the doctor said so. Anjali looks at Arnav with acute pain in her eyes, as if silently asking why you got my husband out of my life without my permission! Arnav's gaze falters ruefully; he wants to talk to Anjali. But nani wants to talk to Arnav first. Whatever happened, because of that there is a question raised in her mind. And she needs the answer from him. Arnav says in constrict voice that he will give the answers of all her questions, but before that he wants to talk to his di.

All goes out and Arnav sits on the bed beside Anajli. Before leaving the room Arnav gives Khushi an assuring nod, as if he is saying her not to worry, he will fix every thing. that's what I missed in his eyes when Shyam was humiliating Khushi.

"di you have to trust me. I could not see you in pain any more. I had to think of you and your unborn baby. di, till today, in every raksha bandhan, I promised to protect you. And today is the time to fulfill all of those promises; that's why I didn't have any other option left but to throw Shyam out from the house. I'm sorry di."

Arnav is in contrition for hurting his beloved did so much. He lies down on her lap, tries to give her some comfort. But Anjali seems just petrified in incisive pain that she even doesn't respond to his words.

Khushi who was standing outside, beside the door, breaks down completely to see the siblings sinking in an abyss of pain. Her heart slams painfully against her ribcage. She slides down to the floor, must be cursing herself, as she thinks she is reprehensible.

the floodgates opens and  Anjali ebbs in the sweet memories of hers with Shyam. How he used to lift her in his arm, fed her, embraced her by saying that her place is in his heart. He brought the cradle for their unborn baby so lovingly. So many memories envelope her mind, how can she forget those!

Nani and mami also are in inexplicable grief. Both are crying remembering Shyam, his social niceties, his cordial behavior, and reverence to elders. He likes almond kheer, what nani used to make for him. Shyam used to give mami gifts and respected her a lot. They just can't believe that such a sweet person can be so vicious or they can't accept the fact that shaym is actually an evil person.

But they shouldn't have any doubt, after how he humiliated khushi in front of the family. No gentle man can behave so heinously with a woman even if she is bad.

Akash is also sitting with a grumpy mood. He is so exasperated on Payal that he doesn't even talk to her.

I can't blame Akash completely as Payal hid such a big thing from him. But how he continued the mental torture on Payal and blamed Khushi was annoying. I agree with you. Payal should have told Aakash. they never even showed her feel guilty about it after the marriage or during. But still Akash's behave was very annoying like you say.

NK espies everybody, the whole house is mourning, the whole ambiance is melancholic and he feels a tug in his heart.

Khushi is till outside Anjali's room, looking derelict. She is crying for the unfortunate thing what just happened because of her.

I felt a pang of pain for this young orphan girl. She has been bearing so much! She just came from near death, but nobody was even asking her or even thanked her for rescuing Arnav from the kidnappers. Arnav should take her to the doctor first, as she had a head injury. I was thinking as Barun was not available for some more days, why they didn't take Khushi to hospital to procrastinate the time!

Inside the room Anjali is recollecting how everything has changed in a moment. Khushi's accusation against Shyam, what Payal just revealed about his engagement with Khushi and next moment Arnav's slap. Silent tears are rolling down from her eyes in excruciating pain. Arnav is holding her hand, lying down on her lap. But anjali is stagnant as if God bereaved her completely. Arnav gets up to see tear in her eyes.

"I want to stay alone, please leave me alone."   Anjali says without emotions. Arnav can't understand what to do. and Anjali repeats again,

"Arnav, just leave me alone."  

Arnav perturbs to hear his name from Anjali's mouth. She never calls him by his name, always calls him chottey adoringly. In Bengali it says adorer daak.  

She stands up and gets Arnav out from the room by holding his hand. Arnav is pleading her not to separate him from her, she has to listen to him, and she just can't do this. 

Khushi stands up in embroilment. Akash, mami, Payal, NK, Akash, nani all gathers in front of Anjali's room again. But Anjali is incorrigible and says, she just wants to stay alone. She is not even looking in anybody's eyes. She shuts the door. All start to bang on her closed door.

"Please leave me alone." Anjali cries out.

mami says Anjali bitiya, but no avail, cause Anjali is impervious, she just says, "hume kaha naa, i want nobody. I just want to stay alone."

All prefers to leave her alone. While leaving, nani's look goes to Khushi's crestfallen face. She goes to caresses her. But mami seems harbored so much acrimony against her that she doesn't even want nani to love her. How sad. mami could have been the one to understand how much khushi had gone through. instead they made her become typical saas unwilling to impervious to reason.

I wish if mami had a daughter, then she couldn't be so harsh to an innocent girl!

Akash is livid; Payal pleads him to listen to her,

"You have to trust me and Khushi, cause we are telling the truth."

Akash asks her why she didn't tell it before. Payal wants to say, the reason. But Akash is not ready to hear anything,

"Such a big thing, and you didn't tell me" 

He leaves with anger.

Payal leaves her thought to pacify her indignant husband, but she just can't evade her thought to support her sister, when she is in pain and anguish; she hugs her with so much love.

I really loved seeing this sisterly bonding growing again. After her marriage it was just lost.

Poor NK just watching everything with heavy heart.

Anjali stands in front of shyam and her portrait, she is crying with enormous pain. she can't accept why all of a sudden her perfect world became so complicated and painful!,

"I can't live without you. rehe nahi payenge apke bina"   her voice constricts with so much tears that she even can't utter words from her mouth. She feels completely mortified as her and Shyam's life have taken divergent path.

Anjali is still in denial that Shyam actually deceived her.

By hugging Payal, Khushi tells her that she can't see Arnav and Anjali like this. She can't see them in such state. Copious tears are rolling down from her eyes..

Arnav finally enters in his room, still in his dirty clothes.

Go man, first take shower then think.😆  

He is in compunction. he mutters,

"I hurt di so much! I never wanted her to suffer like this. But it was important to bring this truth to everybody. But I can't see her in this state. I just can't see her like this"

The sad music in the bg makes the air more gloomy.

Oh my man, he pretends to the world that he is heartless, but his heart is just soft and tender like a baby. Oh my bachcha come to me, I'll love you more than Khushi. haha you are changing sides and forgiving him so soon?

Khushi has changed in her pristine white night suit. Clad in white she is looking opalescent. While wiping her hair, her look goes to Arnav, who is standing outside facing the pool. Khushi recollects the horrible event that occurred today, especially Arnav's slap on Shyam for humiliating her. She dithers, recalling Arnav said he trusts her. her heart suffuses with gratitude.

HP brings coffee for Arnav. Khushi takes the tray from his hand and saunters slowly towards the pool. Walking towards the pool, she struggles to shake off a vague disquietude in her heart, which almost felt like guilt. Her hands are quavering in agitation and her heart is thumping to intrude his sanctuary, as she knows very well that he is vulnerable now. A sudden wave of despondency and hesitation hits her, washing away all her courage and energy. Arnav turns back sensing her coming. An uneasy, feelings crackles between them. She keeps the tray on the end table and turns to leave without saying anything. Arnav holds her hand to make her stop. She turns towards him slowly and comes closer with tiny steps. Rabba ve in piano plays in the BG to depict their turbulent mind. Arnav gazes down at her tenderly. There is a soft glow glimmers in his eyes. He keeps his hand on her arm and she just can't control herself any more, crushes on his chest with myriad emotions. She clutches him tight and tears escape from her eyes and rolls down her cheek leaving long shiny tracks in their wake. She cries with all her pent up misery finally finding a release. Arnav also muffles her trembling body in his arms, caressing lovingly. He holds her back with one hand and her head with another. He can feel her pain, her anguish, her turbulence. The reassuring strength of his encircling arms, makes her even more emotional. very sweetly written Sohara.

"kiyu khwabo mei tere saye " the sad Rabba ve plays in the BG makes the moment more surreal. 

Khushi lifts her head from his chest and looks at his caramel pools. Genuine trepidation is flashy from the hazel of her eyes. He also looks at her with eyes swirling with emotions too deep for her. He fondles her beautiful face and caresses her tendril gently as he is so longed to touch her like this. As an intense protective tenderness rushes through his heart, he lifts the fragile doll in his strong arms and strides towards the room. He knows she must be weak and tired after a strenuous vulnerable day. Khushi snakes her arm around his neck, tries to seek comfort in his nearness. Both just stare at each other with eyes full of emotion and myriad love. 

Again I am repeating, how perfectly she fits in his arm, as if made for each other. Never saw such perfect looking couple in my life. May be that's why I still can't accept them with any body else. really even when they stand close I sometimes think how perfectly their height matches and structure.

Arnav crosses the threshold of the room carefully and even more carefully he puts her down on the bed as if the porcelain doll will break in mere carelessness. 

After putting her down and covering her up with the comforter, he stands up to go back by the pool. He is tired, but his mind is so disturbed that the sleep eluded from his eyes, even after spending horrible two weeks in the hostage.

But Khushi holds his hand to stop him. She also needs him badly by her side. She knows how she spent the last fifteen days, when he left her in the crux of the moment of a terrible misunderstanding.

Khushi clutches his hand and pulls him towards her. He sits down beside her and again caresses her beautiful face and her errant tendril lovingly. He rests his palm on her creamy candent cheek and she holds it with her slender hand. His gentle touch comforts her so much that all her woes relegate to oblivion and drifts her into somnolence, 

pause: I also wished if he would've lied down with her, snuggled close to each other. I'm not telling that he had to make love to her where he is terribly upset with his di, but it would be great if he would've spent some time with Khushi too. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGlt3JByMtI[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Sheena

gifs credit goes to tumblr

Lovely take Sohara. I specially liked your take on the last scene where both are together.
It is going to get more and more difficult to watch in the coming days. But atleast Barun is back and is out of that vest! Though he did look all man in those scenes.. I still like him in formals.

I read your earlier ones as well. Sorry didn't comment separately. have been busy recently, but now hopefully back. hahaha my busy also means am here, just not 24 7 like I usually am.. 

Thanks for reading my 292. and I do need that hug.. feel me crushing you to me? haha.. thank you for lots of comments. Abhas did change in just 1 year! And I had forgotten that HP had asked him to change from that kurta.. pyara HP humara.. always there to diturb Arnav bhaiya when he is ready to jatao pati wala haq on his patni.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon new promo maha episode 14th july 2012,  Episode 297 Maha Episode #7

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA

credit to uploader

Thank you for the promo Kate. Haven't seen it before. Interesting that he calls her Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada. Sounds more possessive (since I can't think of a better word) than Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

Love these episodes where both flow beautifully from anger to heartbreak to awareness of each other..
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

"Burdened by tradition". Isskiya aren't we all. Fantastic what you wrote above. How much ever evolved we think our thinking is, it is difficult to get away completely from that burden in our cultural setup. I got what she meant, but like Indu put it, direction glitch with the words used and manufactured like you put it to get him to know about her newly minted single status. She didn't mean it in a personal/self only way, but in that general cultural/family setup way. Or could it be she's talking unconsciously about another heartbreak, one which he had given. Then he went ahead and broke the heart of the one he said he wanted in his life. How could he do it? Maybe that's her question.

Interesting Kizh.. now I feel like agreeing.. she might have subconsciously linked another heartbreak...  a real heart break that had her sliding down that door.. 
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Episode 292

I wrote to Soha and Indi too, That was something, a man who couldn'tstand any one saying anything to her when he was thinking she is not his wife or wife for six months , has all of this drama like this...

The very same way when during Teej when she trips , her Chote holds her regardless Shyam was there right next to her.

His hurting lonely heart always looks for longing just like a hurting child always looks for a mother and this time the person was right there...Khushi ...Di was never there.

ASR is a straight forward character and very much above diplomacy and from cheap cleverness where mostly ppl stand in this life as far as I see..that is why he connected to me because this is me...I get surprised when ppl love and adore this quality but show the opposite traits in their attitude .
He is never afraid saying the Right SAHI...ghalat is ghalat no matter what...and yes it is hurtful but sooner or later we have to face it ...this is the true picture of life...This fictional character is way above that

Yes she knows him inside out and he can't hide any more and he doesn't want to either.

ABSOLUTELY CUNNING OBSERVATION, yes and that is why she didn't like that and called him Arnav...so IPK , a mature level but so true to nature...

Yeap she doesn't say by looking at the picture that I love u so much...her words are I can't live wityhout u...yes he is her need just like Khushi is Arnav's need

Yes and it is again in nature , whenever anyone gets hurt by some one special , he /she shows this kind of behavior towards them.She did show her choice very well but the way she is making whole family dance around her...I despise that .No offense...I truly hate people who just want to be praised and wanted to be center of attention of all , ALL the time and can't see other way around.

nd he never did after this and onward

beautiful, marvelous, fantastic take Rhea 👏

This last pic says million things to me

He is not a boy any more...HE IS A HUSBAND NOW ALONG with all the avatars but he has changed into this one in a very strong way and he proved to her with very notion from now on that she is in his protective shell for forever...

My comments are in between

Thnx 
[/QUOTE]
Faiqa di.. how are you? Thank you. Am grateful you like it so much. All your comments are thought provoking. i marked a few favourites. 

Anjali took his name because he took Shyams.. what a great way to read their actions.. I also think Ajali's initial denial was a plausible reaction. But when she became self centered it messed up her character. Sure she is weak and needs her chote because her husband is gone, but to not want chote to be happy but be around her all the time, that is not how the character we met in episode 1 and came to know a little more in episode 2 would have reacted at all. Also not face the truth at all? 

He is husband now di.. I like it.. but I miss the wild ASR.. maybe I just like the unpredictable better.. They both have grown up after returning from the cliff and I really like them as husband wife. but stupidly I still yearn for them to be young again. Why di? 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thank you for the promo Kate. Haven't seen it before. Interesting that he calls her Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada. Sounds more possessive (since I can't think of a better word) than Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

Love these episodes where both flow beautifully from anger to heartbreak to awareness of each other..

Thanks for the promo Kate. 
I agree with rhea, it sounded so sexy when he said Mrs. ASR. And I really don't like the lamba KKGSR. Khushi said it mockingly and it became her name. Not done.
I would rather loved if it would be Khushi Arnav Raizada.