Gustakh Dil

Gustakh Dil 11th August Written Update

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

11th August WU

The episode starts with Nikhil telling Laajo that they both will talk after her rehearsals, he feels guilty when Laajo tells him that she trusts that her husband will not hide anything from her. SK comes in and Nikhil goes and tells him that he is taking full care of Laajo he tells her that he would pick her up but SK insists on dropping Laajo finally Nikhil decides that he will only come.

Barkha and Inder are very worried for Ayesha when Barkha gets a call from Naina who is Ayesha's would be mother-in-law. Naina tells her that she cant be associated with a house where the girl has an affair with a goon before marriage Barkha tries to tell her that the media has exaggerated the matter but Naina doesn't listen to her and cancels Ayesha's marriage with her son. At the same time Adhiraaj comes in to meet Ayesha.

Inder is angry with Adhi for dragging Ayesha in this matter, he tells them all that he didn't want Ayesha to come to court and he tells them that Ayesha has gotten herself involved in a difficult situation he is worried that she would have to come to more court hearings and people would point fingers on her. Ayesha comes and says that she will not back away, Nikhil also comes and says that he supports his sister's decisions.

Nikhil asks Adhi why he has a problem if Ayesha is telling the truth, he asks him if would not do the same thing if he is in Ayesha's shoes. Inder tells him that it is very tough as Ayesha is a girl and his daughter Adhi tells Ayesha to think more about her decision as the path is very tough. Nikhil advices Adhi to support Ayesha and she is doing the right thing by helping her friend. Barkha straightaway refuses to let Ayesha go to the court to which Nikhil says that at least she should understand her daughter if not her son.

In the police station the CBI officers are discussing about Nikhil and Trishna they decide that they will use Nikhil to get hold of the main people behind the smuggling racket. They also decide that Nikhil would be arrested eventually but only after he reveals the main plans and people involved in it. Laajo is walking towards Nikhil's car when he sees a man following her he gets scared and runs to Laajo. He thought that man was going to harm Laajo but he was 0nly asking for an autograph.

In the car Laajo starts talking about Milli but Nikhil is in his own thoughts about how he will tell Laajo about all this. He asks her if she would like to go with him somewhere else where they start afresh and live by themselves without any tensions when suddenly the CBI officers stop their car. they start searching Nikhil and Laajo is very surprised.

Precap- Nikhil sees some photographs and asks the officers to arrest them as they are involved but they tell him that all the evidence is only against him Laajo tells them that she has an idea.

Edited by Desigirl_21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uditi thanks for super fast episode..
it was what I could call a  complete package of a episode.
what I did not like was Saagar's very weird reaction to Nikhil.
Loved the scene with Ayesha and family. Thank god Adi finally was shown with family, loved his scene away from vacuum of his room.
Barkha is not at all happy with Nik and Laajo I could sense that today, she will just blurt every thing out.
So interesting take on Nikhil's situation, CBI people would make Nikhil a bait, they wont trust Nikhil but use him as bait to get bigger fish, really loved the cops, they looked so much like serious cops and funny one was well Funny...
Am thinking how Ayesha is all alone even his nani is not with her, and I do not blame the family at all, yes Ayesha is doing the right thing but way she approached was wrong.
am so amazed at Adi's strength as character, he was so powerful today, his direct approach made Inder realize why Ayesha is doing it and I do feel eventually nani would help Adi so lets watch and see.I do feel CBI part and Nikhil's things would be very interesting to watch.

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
superb episode
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is today written update 11 August please correct it.
Thanks for everything.
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all I actually loved today's episode! It was so good and the plot is getting so interesting!
Loved Adi's scene with Ayesha and her family. He showed so much strength of character and so did Ayesha. I think Inder must have admired Adi to a certain extent. Adi did show guts by coming to meet Ayesha. As Sami rightly pointed out at last he's come out of hibernation!
And I like Ayesha's response to him, she's such a strong girl and pleased Nikhil is taking her side.
So for now Ayesha is saying they are just friends but when things get messier and more complicated I guess she will admit her feelings to her family though I feel Adi will keep denying until may be pushed to the edge!
And I like the CBI cops they are kind of cool and good to see them work with Nikhil and Laajo instead of against them!
So may be Laajo will make the maid suggestion!
sami01 thumbnail
what kind of human being Adi is;;  is reflected in way he handled this whole situation, he was a gentleman through out. He was graceful about going away when Inder asked him to .
I loved the pre cap , I think cops wont just blindly trust nik,they would try to extract as much info but would keep an open eye on whole situation, they want to arrest big fish, hence in end nik might even get award for helping the CBI.
the scene that left bad taste in my mouth was Sagar's staring at Nikhil's retreating back,the expressions were very intriguing and he masked them quickly so am wondering what would eh do,will he become some what greyish...
Hema48 thumbnail
Hey Sami above all let me tell you something. I was so pleased with Adi's scene that I tweeted Alekh telling him how much I liked the scene and he was doing a great job and can you believe I just got his tweet back saying he's pleased that I liked his scene! I think he's such a sweet and awesome guy and he seems so down to earth!
Anyway you're right he did act as the perfect gentleman in that scene and didn't even get provoked even when Barkha said a few things to him! That was admirable! You can tell he's doing all this for Ayesha's well being but of course funny thing is each one is treading the path he/she's chosen out of love for the other though right now no one knows that Adi and Ayesha love each other but I think Laajo will guess.
Feel bad for Ayesha and Inder because Ayesha is alienating herself from the family and Inder who loves Ayesha so much is probably hurt by her action! Where's Chachu by the way? He should have been there!
Yes I don't like Sagar's attitude one bit. Who is he to decide if Nikhil is worthy of Laajo or not? I don't think he will be an obstacle for Laajo and Nikhil but you never know. He seems to be acting in a weird way and getting jealous I feel?
Would be interesting to find out more on cops designs!
sami01 thumbnail
hey hema saw ur tweet to him, he retweeted it and I replied to u there, such wonderful scene it was highlight of the day,but tell me what u think of sagar yaar,why that expression, I really like sagar's character...what is going on here, are Cvs in mood to spoil it for us
sami01 thumbnail
I sincerely hope sagar doesn't become another ishaana in making I would be so disappointed by him
Hema48 thumbnail
Hey Sami didn't realise Sameera that's you lol!
Yes well Sagar is another story? Do you think he could become character with grey shades! May be if cvs want to create rift between Laajo and Nikhil they could use Sagar! I mean Laajo has huge respect for Sagar and even if Nikhil starts witnessing something or Barkha starts alluding to something Laajo is not likely to agree. After all the love story between Lakhil isn't going to last forever not with Sagar lurking in the background and Barkha will take out her frustration on Laajo at some point specially when Laajo supports Ayesha!
What do you think? I think Sagar will always want to be there for Laajo but may get increasingly frustrated specially as she's depending more time with her family!