Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Heema 🤗 I hope your day is going okay. Did you catch PK? 

PK is on my list . Waiting for net release . Indian theaters are very far and I don't have that much time . I see every movie AK makes and acts in . His movies fascinate me . In general I don't like movies made on aliens  but I have seen previews and they look good so near future I will see it .

I day  was okay . New one just started . I am on my tea break with my phone .

I hope you both had a great day  .🤗.🤗.🤗
Edited by Heema22 - 9 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Kaddu, you were at your workplace yesterday? that late ? I hope you are not overstressing yourself and that your coffee intake has not spiked up.

Honey! WHat's up ? 🤗 

Both my projects are on the burner. So, the last few months have been strenuous. Mondays and Fridays are critical on one of the projects, so those days are usually nighters.

No 😆 coffee intake has not spiked up. But sleep has gone for a complete toss. I don't feel too good.
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

PK is on my list . Waiting for net release . Indian theaters are very far and I don't have that much time . I see every movie AK makes and acts in . His movies fascinate me . In general I don't like movies made on aliens  but I have seen previews and they look good so near future I will see it .

I day  was okay . New one just started . I am on my tea break with my phone .

I hope you both had a great day  .🤗.🤗.🤗

I used to like Aamir Khan, but nowadays, I'm not so sure. I really appreciated his movies like Three IdiotsTaare Zameen Par and Lagaan, but I think I am really really put off by his Satyamev Jayate (and I only watched Season 1). I dislike his whole holier-than-thou attitude. And the attitude that if there's anything worth saying, he's the only one saying it.

Maybe carrying that feeling on to a Raju Hirani film isn't a good thing to do, but I am not too excited about PK. Also because OMG is really special. Not that the nuisance mongers should have a field day vandalizing theatres, but something makes me think that its all staged. These same things did not happen when OMG released.

Anyway, these are my personal grouses. Hope you had a fairly relaxed day at work.
Edited by AllThingsNice - 9 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Am in Pakeezah mood today, so you will bear the brunt of it too 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Xmwaheyi8

Sigh! Jaane kahan gaye woh sureele din!
Edited by AllThingsNice - 9 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

I used to like Aamir Khan, but nowadays, I'm not so sure. I really appreciated his movies like Three IdiotsTaare Zameen Par and Lagaan, but I think I am really really put off by his Satyamev Jayate (and I only watched Season 1). I dislike his whole holier-than-thou attitude. And the attitude that if there's anything worth saying, he's the only one saying it.

Maybe carrying that feeling on to a Raju Hirani film isn't a good thing to do, but I am not too excited about PK. Also because OMG is really special. Not that the nuisance mongers should have a field day vandalizing theatres, but something makes me think that its all staged. These same things did not happen when OMG released.

Anyway, these are my personal grouses. Hope you had a fairly relaxed day at work.

I am go glad that I never watched any episode of Satyamev. My sisters watched one episode and gave it up stating " he is biggest jurk " I don't like AK as a person .specially after he divorce his wife for KR . Nothing wrong with second love  or falling out of love or divorce . such is life and shit happens .but I saw his attitude after that and I was turned off . But he has talent which should be separated from his attitude and Ego . 

Looks like PK is funny , has massage and his acting appears to be good . So I will see it . My husband is not interested so I have wait till he is away ( I am not waiting for it ) my brother saw it and he loved it and he dislikes AK ( same reasons as you ) 
Heema22 thumbnail

Am in Pakeezah mood today, so you will bear the brunt of it too 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Xmwaheyi8

Sigh! Jaane kahan gaye woh sureele din!

So sad !!!! 

I love Pakeeza songs . I am always in mood for them . Thank you !!! 🤗

Heema22 thumbnail
Very busy day and no rest for weary . Very cold . Snowy , windy . This kind of weather generates lots of busy time for us . Yesterday was horrible . Murphy's law was in action . Whatever could go wrong went wrong but you have to pick yourself up and keep on moving . No time to think or  look back on past events . Hope today is better ⭐️
Glad to read you gave up your coffee addiction . Very dangerous habit . I hope your day is better than mine . 🤗

Saumya , what's up ? 🤗

Edited by Heema22 - 9 years ago
Badala thumbnail

I am go glad that I never watched any episode of Satyamev. My sisters watched one episode and gave it up stating " he is biggest jurk " I don't like AK as a person .specially after he divorce his wife for KR . Nothing wrong with second love  or falling out of love or divorce . such is life and shit happens .but I saw his attitude after that and I was turned off . But he has talent which should be separated from his attitude and Ego . 

Looks like PK is funny , has massage and his acting appears to be good . So I will see it . My husband is not interested so I have wait till he is away ( I am not waiting for it ) my brother saw it and he loved it and he dislikes AK ( same reasons as you ) 

Well, I am just quoting a friend and I think the same way " I like Aamir but I hate his pseudointellectual movies". Movies in which he does not try to be intellectual are good. PK is a good movie but it is too sweet. Its funny and has message but you know everything is too good to be. I am so glad that the concept of aliens has not been exploited much because they would have screwed technicalities. 
I watched one episode of Satyamev Jayate but could not take it. I liked the songs at the end ."O ri chiraiya " and "mujhe kya bechega rupaiya" , I really like. I did not like the show but then I know people who had achange of heart after Satyamev Jayate so why not, you are welcome Aamir Khan. I don't even care how you did it but if a man who had gone for sex determination of his first child said no to it the next time , congrats buddy! you got it . 
Badala thumbnail

Very busy day and no rest for weary . Very cold . Snowy , windy . This kind of weather generates lots of busy time for us . Yesterday was horrible . Murphy's law was in action . Whatever could go wrong went wrong but you have to pick yourself up and keep on moving . No time to think or  look back on past events . Hope today is better ⭐️

Glad to read you gave up your coffee addiction . Very dangerous habit . I hope your day is better than mine . 🤗

Saumya , what's up ? 🤗

Its very cold here  and I am down with fever. 
and my friends have to wrap up their work before March so we have to gear up but here I am on bed. 😭
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Its very cold here  and I am down with fever. 

and my friends have to wrap up their work before March so we have to gear up but here I am on bed. 😭

👏Saumya , I hope you are feeling better 🤗.🤗Good to see you here .👏