SaHil Phans. Hold up people!

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys guys guys! Why is the forum in a frenzy? 😳 Plus it's not just the SaHil fans it's everyone else too. 
Last time I checked an entry did not bother people as much. 
#1 Seher us not here for humbistaring Aahil. Sure she's here for revenge but Seher is a con woman. I don't think she'd be interested in sleeping with the "son" of the person so murdered her parents. 
Ps: Gul has had enough experience with the humbistaring stuff. She knows it's cringeworthy. 
Reminding people, this season is about righting all the wrongs.
#2 Seher hates Sanam. Possibly. But it's not a big deal because lots of people on the show currently hate Sanam. And even if Seher hates Sanam, she'll eventually love her. Why you ask? Umm.. Twins. 😳
#3 Keep Calm And Trust The Cvs. 
Ps: I'm sure people are gonna love Seher, she seems lovable already. 😳 
Edited by SurbhikiPankhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Hit enter by mistake 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Edited. iPad's messing up. Edited by SurbhikiPankhi - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know making posts on Ipad. So many of my blank posts bear testimony to it.😆
much needed post. 
Even I wonder why is everyone so bothered about SR Part 2. where did that come from?
And in what way does Seher-Ahil humbistar help asya murderer get justice?
For that's the purpose of Seher entry right - for revenge against billi and not against Sanam/dilshad.

Yeah, I'm loving her already.

Alongwith McDarcy's OS on Seher-Ahil, I would prescirbe this post to all those having humbistar doubts.😉
Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good one!
Yes, arrest the panic!

Thanks for this post! It was needed to dilute the negativity regarding Seher's entry. 😆 
Let's address all the worries SaHil fans have. 

#1. SaHil will be sidetracked. 
I strongly feel that this will NOT happen. Reason? They ARE the USP of the show and Gul knows that. She won't hamper with them. Plus, this season is about righting wrongs right?

#2. Seher entry is too early.
I actually think this is the perfect time for her entry! Had they introduced her character after SaHil confession, there COULD have been a possibility of a widow track where Sanam dies and you know the rest. 🤢

#3. Seher and Aahil humbistar. 
No. No and NO. Not happening guys. 😆 Trust me when I say that. Okay. 😛 I feel Seher is here purely for revenge, not to bed her sister's hubby. 😆

#4. Seher being instigated by Razia bi and hating Sanam and Dilshaad.
This one may happen. And I think it will provide for some good drama! Initially, she may hate Sanam and Dilshaad but later she will slowly find out the truth and change sides! We may get to see some good bonding moments as a result.

Any more concerns? Please mention them. Would address them all. 😃

Finally, let's appreciate Gul Khan a little here. I think she deserves some appreciation. 👏
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

I know making posts on Ipad. So many of my blank posts bear testimony to it.😆

much needed post. 
Even I wonder why is everyone so bothered about SR Part 2. where did that come from?
And in what way does Seher-Ahil humbistar help asya murderer get justice?
For that's the purpose of Seher entry right - for revenge against billi and not against Sanam/dilshad.

Yeah, I'm loving her already.

Alongwith McDarcy's OS on Seher-Ahil, I would prescirbe this post to all those having humbistar doubts.😉

Lol, it's troublesome and embarrassing at the same time. 😆 
Thankyou and ikr! Who even suggested this weird,absurd idea?  It's such a weird theory, however people fail to think it's a theory not a well-established fact. 
Ikr, it's not even related. 
Thankyou thankyou! and damn that os is lovely! :3 
The thing is we all jump the wagon and panic first,before the situation even prevails. 😳
BeIndependent thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post..👍🏼
Don't know why all are worrying for Sahil...Gul will not do any wrong with the usp of her show...she has tried this once and has tasted its result very well..😆

Seher is here for revenge...she may hate dilshad and sanam initially...well it will only add a good drama ,,,don't forget she is also Asya'a daughter who loved their siblings more than their life...😳...even if she will misunderstand them,..she will never harm them nor will allow anybody else to do that...😳😉😆..

i agree she is already lovable...😳
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Good one!

Yes, arrest the panic!

Thankyou! And yes that is necessary. 😳
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No way do I want Seher to have designes on Aahil. It is cringeworthy. Aahil loves Sanam and he should know if Seher pretends to be her! If he dosent figure it out, then where is the true love?? So no humbistering. That is all I ask!!