Doli Armaano Ki

Samrat wont change cause of Mohit?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

second_chances

IF-Sizzlerz

second_chances

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I think the writers and producers are afraid to have urmi move on in life and away from samrat mainly because that means the star power mohit will be sidelined
and like it or not, without a handsome male lead, no producer will gamble with thier money for a social message.

Mohit and his acting is an integral part of this show. anybody who was not a phenomenal performer like mohit could not pull off this show without looking fake., 

at the same time though, i feel because of their audience and ratings goal, they will not sideline mohit regardless of everyones demand for urmi to move on. 

i feel like hes both a good thing and a bad thing if you know what i mean

(before you start hating on me, please let me tell you i am been a mohit fan longer than most people here, so dont throw the hater word around here. thank you)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetqwerty012Purrrfect

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samrat wont change cause of Mohit?" in Doli Armaano Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

berrysweet

berrysweet

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Agree, I must confess .. that I am one  of those who might probably stop watching if Urmi leaves her husband
Ofcourse I am really waiting for the day for Urmi to stand tall, slap her husband AND then go to her house to tell off her dad and granny, I want her to go and live a life of peace and dignity. My sympathy is all for poor Urmi

And when she leaves Samrat and starts her life, the show should end, for Mohit Malik is the gripping factor of the show. He iActing is the reason why I stay up to watch this show. If Urmi leaves him , there will be no Samrat. And Samrat aka Mr. Malik is amazing.

Must also add that Neha is a natural actress...

A HUGE FANluvbbatqwerty012

myrah13

myrah13

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Mr malik is sooo good in his acting..me too watch the show to watch him..nd trust me even if urmi leaves him he wont leave her

captkirk

captkirk

Posted: 13 August 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
So I guess we women would continue staying with an abusive husband if he is handsome! It's just a tv show and if Samrat's character ends Mohit with his acting prowess will find another good show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jjsangboogle

second_chances

IF-Sizzlerz

second_chances

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

So I guess we women would continue staying with an abusive husband if he is handsome! It's just a tv show and if Samrat's character ends Mohit with his acting prowess will find another good show.

i never said that! I said the producers and writers wont take this show in a direction that is not samrat centered because mohit brings in the main viewers! 

zoha11

zoha11

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Nd if samrat ends the show ends

natasha2383

natasha2383

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I feel whatever they are portraying is not right. It conveys a wrong message.
Having an abusive husband and the girl tolerating all this..unacceptable. However finally they have shown her moving ahead which is a good start to begin with

Now they should bring in a new entry where that guy will be a friend, support & help Urmi and give her a chance to prove herself so that she can show Samrat that she can achieve n stand on her own feet. and she doesnt need him

Dimpz06PROTIM21captkirk

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
u know what? they have 2 options

either show urmi going back to samrat after he pleads for forgiveness and get bashed by audience for creating a mess of social issue

or

show her moving on disregarding samrat's efforts to destroy her without sidelining samrat as he could continue to create trouble in her life and lose audience

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top