Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: chotidesi

I am theoretically typing up a college essay. Realistically, I am starting to think becoming a clown may be a better option πŸ˜†

So we shall party until you are here yeah? How are Mini Asthas? πŸ˜†

Girls are good. Elder one has finally settled into school while the younger one is busy speaking a mix of punjabi and English 
What topic for essay?
Samay ka mahattvπŸ˜†
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Girls are good. Elder one has finally settled into school while the younger one is busy speaking a mix of punjabi and English 
What topic for essay?
Samay ka mahattvπŸ˜†

Awww! Did she just start talking? Uff. I miss the days when my cousins were babies. So much easier to entertain than 8 year olds who force you into watching marathons of Liz and Maddie *shudders*

Essay topic: Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content.  What do you do or experience there, and why is it meaningful to you?
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail

Awww! Did she just start talking? Uff. I miss the days when my cousins were babies. So much easier to entertain than 8 year olds who force you into watching marathons of Liz and Maddie *shudders*

Essay topic: Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content.  What do you do or experience there, and why is it meaningful to you?

Ya she's just started and whattey start I tell you.
I pity you.
Err your essay topic is pure , beautiful gutter, do you know that choti.
So I hate to admit it but I am skim reading 50 shades right now. And feel like smacking the author at some bizarre bits
chotidesi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Ya she's just started and whattey start I tell you.
I pity you.
Err your essay topic is pure , beautiful gutter, do you know that choti.
So I hate to admit it but I am skim reading 50 shades right now. And feel like smacking the author at some bizarre bits

Haan, pure gutter, but my mummy papa still believe I am an innocent, untainted child. We shall leave it that way πŸ˜† If college essays were BTD, life would be so much easier. Alas, they are not.

I skim-read all three. Unfortunately. However, there is a way to understand the jist of it without having to go through the torture of the books. I present to you...

You're welcome. Unless you are thoroughly enjoying yourself and plan to go see it on V-Day with your better half. In which case... well... Yeah, I don't really know πŸ˜†
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hello hi...Happy Raksha Bhandan ladies!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdzhv8obpWw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 9 years ago
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Astha...50 Shades πŸ˜• πŸ€’... good luck with that!
chotidesi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Hello hi...Happy Raksha Bhandan ladies!!!

Hi Di! Long time no talk πŸ˜†
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail

Haan, pure gutter, but my mummy papa still believe I am an innocent, untainted child. We shall leave it that way πŸ˜† If college essays were BTD, life would be so much easier. Alas, they are not.

I skim-read all three. Unfortunately. However, there is a way to understand the jist of it without having to go through the torture of the books. I present to you...

You're welcome. Unless you are thoroughly enjoying yourself and plan to go see it on V-Day with your better half. In which case... well... Yeah, I don't really know πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
I'd rather wach Barun's SKSH which is releasing the same day on Vday a thousand times over without the hubby. Because I don't want snarky comments while I wolf whistle at my hero.

"My mother liked you," he says dryly."
"Really?" His words make me flush with pleasure.

"Oh yes. She's always thought I was gay."

And I am still reading this.
I wish choti office work was BTD too. I'd have a field day. All indian parents think that, you got the birds and bees talk from them?

Chokri_ASR thumbnail

Hi Di! Long time no talk πŸ˜†

Hi my love! πŸ€—

Rightooo no long time...🀣
chotidesi thumbnail
Oh good lord, I was the kid who said rape rhymed with grape. And then mum gave me impromptu 5 year old version. 

And then I got it later, and it was the most awkward conversation of my life. My mom sat my dad down with us too, and he just stared straight ahead and refused to look me in the eyes πŸ˜† 

Have you gotten to the infamous that time of the month sax yet?🀒

Edit: hands down favorite character in the novel is her medulla. 
Edited by chotidesi - 9 years ago