Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Btw I love this vishal bhaiyya ... more than ever & more than anybody ... thank u to vishal bhaiyya as well for indirectly supporting his sister 🤗
atleast my jodhu has him as her solace !! 

btw ye mms ka bhandaphod kabhi hoga to jalal ... when will he come to know that jodha had received this mms ... aur ye saara breakup ka kaand ye MMS hai 😡 
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD LASHY🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

WHAT SHOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT THE CHAPTER...IT WAS AWESOME AS ALWAYS😛...MY HEART WENT OUT TO JODHA AND JALAL...HER NERVOUSNESS, EAGERNESS, CURIOSITY TO KNOW ABOUT JALAL'S MARKS AND THEN WHEN SHE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT IT WAS 😭😭😭...SOMETIMES I MARVEL AT HER INNER STRENGTH TO KEEP DISTANCE FROM JALAL, TO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM, TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE EVERYTIME JALAL'S FRIENDS TALK/TAUNT HER, TO NOT REVEAL ANYTHING TO OTHERS (INCLUDING HER GIRL PALS)...IT IS SO TOUGH...TODAY SHE HAD A TEAR ON KNOWING JALAL'S RESULT (HE WAS BROKEN --- SHE COULD GATHER THAT), A SLIGHTLY CONFUSED LOOK (ON KNOWING ABOUT RENU-JALAL)...BUT I TRUST HER TO TRUST JALAL AS ALWAYS AND HIS LOVE😛

JALAL😭...SMART LOOKING, DAPPER LOOKING GUY...WHO IS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR HIS BELOVED GIRL...ONLY WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT HER, IS SHE TALKING ABOUT HIM, DOES SHE MISS HIM😭...I WANT MY JALAL BACK...SOON, VERY SOON...I LOVE MY JALAL😳😭😭...I LOVE MY JODHA😭😳😭

OFFICIALLY JODHA - 🐷 GONE KAPUT😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

AND HE PUT THE BLAME ON HER...NIKAMMA😡😉...BUT THANKYOU 🐷...AB KOI ITNI JALDI RISHTA LEKAR NAHIN AAYEGA😆😉

JODHA NE MAUKE PER CHAUKA MAARA BY COMPARING 🐷 WITH JALAL😉😉...GO FOR IT GIRL😉...THE PLAYGROUND IS YOURS😉

BHAIYYAA😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡...HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY JODHA,,,,,,JALAL'S JODHA😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡...YOU WILL PAY FOR IT😡😡😡😡😡😡😡,,,,ISKO KOI PITO😡😡😡...KOI NAHIN TO MEIN HI PITUNGI😡😡😡

LASHY ----- NEXT CHAPTER MULAKAT DO😳...

BY THE WAY WHY WAS THERE A 😲 EXPRESSION FOR NEXT CHAPTER😉...IS THERE A MULAKAAT KYA😳...I AM SO EAGER FOR ONE...JALDI JALDI HAATH CHALAO😳
Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
shazm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Jalal will feel pretty bad and guilty when he realizes that Jodha had kept fighting for him but he had given up fighting for her.Actually the current Jalal is so different than Lashy your initial Jalal
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pals2411

CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD LASHY🥳

WHAT SHOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT THE CHAPTER...IT WAS AWESOME AS ALWAYS😛...MY HEART WENT OUT TO JODHA AND JALAL...HER NERVOUSNESS, EAGERNESS, CURIOSITY TO KNOW ABOUT JALAL'S MARKS AND THEN WHEN SHE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT IT WAS 😭😭😭...SOMETIMES I MARVEL AT HER INNER STRENGTH TO KEEP DISTANCE FROM JALAL, TO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM, TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE EVERYTIME JALAL'S FRIENDS TALK/TAUNT HER, TO NOT REVEAL ANYTHING TO OTHERS (INCLUDING HER GIRL PALS)...IT IS SO TOUGH...TODAY SHE HAD A TEAR ON KNOWING JALAL'S RESULT (HE WAS BROKEN --- SHE COULD GATHER THAT), A SLIGHTLY CONFUSED LOOK (ON KNOWING ABOUT RENU-JALAL)...BUT I TRUST HER TO TRUST JALAL AS ALWAYS AND HIS LOVE😛

JALAL😭...SMART LOOKING, DAPPER LOOKING GUY...WHO IS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR HIS BELOVED GIRL...ONLY WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT HER, IS SHE TALKING ABOUT HIM, DOES SHE MISS HIM😭...I WANT MY JALAL BACK...SOON, VERY SOON...I LOVE MY JALAL😳😭😭...I LOVE MY JODHA😭😳😭

OFFICIALLY JODHA - 🐷 GONE KAPUT😃

AND HE PUT THE BLAME ON HER...NIKAMMA😡😉...BUT THANKYOU 🐷...AB KOI ITNI JALDI RISHTA LEKAR NAHIN AAYEGA😆😉

JODHA NE MAUKE PER CHAUKA MAARA BY COMPARING 🐷 WITH JALAL😉😉...GO FOR IT GIRL😉...THE PLAYGROUND IS YOURS😉

BHAIYYAA😡...HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY JODHA,,,,,,JALAL'S JODHA😡...YOU WILL PAY FOR IT😡,,,,ISKO KOI PITO😡😡😡...KOI NAHIN TO MEIN HI PITUNGI😡😡😡

LASHY ----- NEXT CHAPTER MULAKAT DO😳...

BY THE WAY WHY WAS THERE A 😲 EXPRESSION FOR NEXT CHAPTER😉...IS THERE A MULAKAAT KYA😳...I AM SO EAGER FOR ONE...JALDI JALDI HAATH CHALAO😳

Pals ... renu & jalal will start dating ... 😡😡😡 ... lashy ka ans dekho 🤢 ... renu knws who is the stalker ... renu loves jalal ... i am sure !!! abdul is the stalker .. i tell you !!!
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazm

I think Jalal will feel pretty bad and guilty when he realizes that Jodha had kept fighting for him but he had given up fighting for her.Actually the current Jalal is so different than Lashy your initial Jalal

I agree this jalal has just given up 😭
shazm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the stalker is Renu,she will have to have an accomplice as the person who had tried to molest Jodha was a guy right??and that guy must have had an interest in Jodha because well the texts and everything proves that.So Renu can be the mastermind of the whole plan but the stalker will be a male.Edited by shazm - 9 years ago
Pals2411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SARA4444

☺️

😆...SAB KE SAB NAUTANKI BAAZ😳😎
Pals2411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

Pals ... renu & jalal will start dating ... 😡😡😡 ... lashy ka ans dekho 🤢 ... renu knws who is the stalker ... renu loves jalal ... i am sure !!! abdul is the stalker .. i tell you !!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NAHINNNAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...AISE ASHUBH BAAT APNE MUH SE MAT NIKALAngryAngryAngry...I THINK LASHY WAS GIVING A JALEBI ANSWER TO RILE USAngryAngryAngry...JALAL WILL NOT START DATING RENU...AISA KARNA HOTA THEN HE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE JODHA ENTERED HIS LIFE...
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazm

If the stalker is Renu,she will have to have an accomplice as the person who had tried to molest Jodha was a guy right??and that guy must have had an interest in Jodha because well the texts and everything proves that.So Renu can be the mastermind of the whole plan but the stalker will be a male.

Yess ... this might be one of the possibility ...
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pals2411

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NAHINNN😡...AISE ASHUBH BAAT APNE MUH SE MAT NIKAL😡😡😡...I THINK LASHY WAS GIVING A JALEBI ANSWER TO RILE US😡😡😡...JALAL WILL NOT START DATING RENU...AISA KARNA HOTA THEN HE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE JODHA ENTERED HIS LIFE...

Mein kyun ashubh baat karu ... ye dekho ... I am copy pasting the reply of lashy in blue -

Neha.. just remember this dear... 

NJAPA JALAL - NOT SERIAL JALAL
NJAPA JODHA - NOT SERIAL JODHA

🤣

But this Renu-Jalal equation will definitely & -  fill in the blanks.. 😉