Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

It should be called Hypocrite-pura (What's the hindi/urdu word for it?)😆

Munafiq pura ðŸ¤¢
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The old Baldev would have likely done it if there was a threat of him losing Veera forever but the current one will never even consider it. Jaggi will definitely give him this idea but ulta Ballu would beat him up for saying such a thing.

u think baldev has turned so stupid that he would cry like devdas when veera takes pheras with a jerk..riya have u lost it😳..he won't sit and drink while veera gets married🤢..itna bhi nhi badla wo didn't u see how he kicked the table when veera's friends spoke ill about him
overactor thumbnail
no matter how sugary he is now he won't cry and watch veera getting married🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢..even the thought is making me🤢..riya ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ how can u think like that about baldev😡
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like slapping a character ðŸ¤¬

Hamesha apni taang adane aa jati hai and how dare she call Veera immature ðŸ˜¡
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

u think baldev has turned so stupid that he would cry like devdas when veera takes pheras with a jerk..riya have u lost it😳..he won't sit and drink while veera gets married🤢..itna bhi nhi badla wo didn't u see how he kicked the table when veera's friends spoke ill about him

Arrey😆 I don't actually think he would sit on his butt and do nothing. But I can't imagine him taking her din dahare like a gunda. He is more likely to burn everything according to your dream track than act like a gunda.😆

He can kidnap/elope with her before the marriage though but I can't see him making a such a scene at the mandap.

Or the other option is that if Veera's marriage is fixed then he would also tell Bansuri to fix his marriage.
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

I feel like slapping a character ðŸ¤¬

Hamesha apni taang adane aa jati hai and how dare she call Veera immature ðŸ˜¡

i feel like slapping every1 in mahanta house🤢
Originally posted by: overactor

i feel like slapping every1 in mahanta house🤢

Me too but I want to kill someone ðŸ¤¬
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The old Baldev would have likely done it if there was a threat of him losing Veera forever but the current one will never even consider it. Jaggi will definitely give him this idea but ulta Ballu would beat him up for saying such a thing.

No no. He hasnt yet become mahaan. Me thinks once Veera refuses to marry him because of pressure from SS family he will turn into the sarpanch track wala Ballu again.
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
veerji was good in first scene excet the look he gave to nihal before exit.bt next scenes was hillarious tha nks to overacting.shivin improved bt still he need control over  potraying emotions
I don't want to expect anything anymore these writers screw everything up ðŸ¤¬

People have left this show for good