~Mr/Ms India Forums~ R2 ||Team Christian Dior|| **IO**

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcomto,

R  o  u  n  d      T  w  o      f

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s  to all the participants who have s u c c e s s f u l l y completed round one and made it to round two. The competition is going to get tougher with each stage, so don't let your creative minds be diverted even for a minute!!

This CC is exclusively for

Abhishek_King
nikitagmc
.HookandHybrid.
ChaiBiskoot
_.serendipity._

Main Thread Link : [X]

You can talk, discuss and strategize anything and everything related to this round over here and here only. 

- Each Organizer will create one working CC for each team where they can discuss their activities. All the discussion needs to be strictly conducted in the respective threads. No PM service or other chatting media will be taken into consideration.

-Each team will get to choose one topic after consultation with their teammates. It can be either a social service related topic or environmental awareness related topic. No other topic can be chosen. 

- The topic title then needs to be PMed to -Koeli_Appy- within 24 hours. Remember this is a time bound round, so if you take more time you will get less time to submit your final thread. (i.e. your time starts as soon the CC has been created for the team)

- Organizers will then post the topic on which each team has to make a thread on their respective threads and your preparation time will start immediately.

- Each team will be given 5 days to complete this round. They have to prepare a thread on the given topic. Remember, it's all about teamwork.

- The Thread should be presentable with graphics and the necessary write-ups. There has to be a proper balance between the graphics and the write-ups.

- You are ONLY allowed to take outside help for graphics purposes.

- In the Credits mention who contributed in what including any outside help.

Submission details

- Last date of submission 17th August 2014 23.59 IST
- All the entries must be sent to
 ContestEntries subject being "Mr & Ms IF Entry R2"

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Hello, my teammates. Looking forward to work with you all.
My suggestion for the topics:

-Gender Discrimination
-E-craze
-Mass-addressing phobia
-Vandalism

Please guys, drop in your suggestions fast. We need to get working. =D

Hello guys! This is Nikita here! :)

Okay, getting straight to the point- topic selection.

From .HookAndHybrid's  (can I call you Hook, or something else?) topics, I like E-craze. I think this is a very good current topic of how much involved we are today in the virtual world that we feel clueless to an extent when disconnected from it. Good topic.👍🏼

My suggestions for the topic:

Organ donation (organ donation day is in this month on 13th August)

Dealing with the elderly
-Physical, mental, emotional and financial problems they go through, and what we can do for those in our family as well as others in the society who are left homeless and grieving. I suggest we make it more action oriented, with some actually useful tips, especially for the health, recreation and loneliness aspects, rather than make it preachy by lectures of 'we should take care of our elders who have done so much for us,' etc.)

How can a normal busy working man do his extra bit for the country in day to day life?

Waste management-- Good topic but it would seem like a rerun of SMJ, plus this is something which is different for every country.

--- My personal preference is for the 2nd topic (old age wala) since I think it is something which would help everyone in some or the other way in day to day life and speaking in terms of contest, we can get a lot of matter on it.

Environmental topics:
Right now the only two coming in mind are water problems plaguing the world, to the extent that water wars have broken out, thankfully small in magnitude, so far.
Second one is hazards of cell phone radiation.

Will think of more.
Hello Guys,

First of all congratulations for making it to Round Two. We are happy to welcome you all and hope to see some mind blowing threads :).
Having said that please note that you need to pm me (-Koeli_Appy- ) the topic that you choose by tomorrow 11th August 23.59pm. Do not start working on them unless we post it officially on your thread.
We would also like to tell you that please do not spam or chat in this CC unless it is relevant to the task. For chatting or any queries please post in the GA thread. We will not answer anything here.

- Thanks
Appy
Organizing Committee
Hello Guys,
Here are your avatars that you would be using throughout this contest.

Abhishek_King

nikitagmc

.HookandHybrid.

ChaiBiskoot

_.serendipity._

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hello guys! This is Nikita here! :)

Okay, getting straight to the point- topic selection.

From .HookAndHybrid's  (can I call you Hook, or something else?) topics, I like E-craze. I think this is a very good current topic of how much involved we are today in the virtual world that we feel clueless to an extent when disconnected from it. Good topic.👍🏼

My suggestions for the topic:

Organ donation (organ donation day is in this month on 13th August)

Dealing with the elderly
-Physical, mental, emotional and financial problems they go through, and what we can do for those in our family as well as others in the society who are left homeless and grieving. I suggest we make it more action oriented, with some actually useful tips, especially for the health, recreation and loneliness aspects, rather than make it preachy by lectures of 'we should take care of our elders who have done so much for us,' etc.)

How can a normal busy working man do his extra bit for the country in day to day life?

Waste management-- Good topic but it would seem like a rerun of SMJ, plus this is something which is different for every country.

--- My personal preference is for the 2nd topic (old age wala) since I think it is something which would help everyone in some or the other way in day to day life and speaking in terms of contest, we can get a lot of matter on it.

Environmental topics:
Right now the only two coming in mind are water problems plaguing the world, to the extent that water wars have broken out, thankfully small in magnitude, so far.
Second one is hazards of cell phone radiation.

Will think of more.
I really liked your idea the second one specially. They are being forgotten and we could talk a lot about it.  Hello Nikita, I am Bhumika by the way but you can call me Hook or Bhumi. :) Let's wait for our other teammates to arrive then we can decide upon the topic. I really hope they make it here on time. We need to be really fast.
😃 There is a surprise store for you. It can be good, It can be bad... But it is going to be really challenging... Keep going guys 😉.
A surprise? Eager to know what it is. 

Hello teammates. Where are you all? Aren't we going to work? I don't know if I am over reacting but we really need to decide on a topic.
there wont be any time extension... ^ a topic has to be submitted tonight @23.59pm IST
I am aware of that. Just waiting for my fellow mates.