Don't want Seher to Take Sanam Place

spn2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I fear if Razia has made Seher as conwomen then she may have also not told her truth. 
She may have told about Tanveer partially and about Dilshad that she abonden her. Now she may tell her that taking Sanam place she can get money and everything which she has lost.

Why I am feeling Gul is going Ekta track. I hope Seher also not fall for Ahil (Cheap Track). ðŸ˜¡

Please Gul surprise  us with some new thing and in rush of ending QH1 you never show Razia getting her punishment. She has also made all miserable, she also try to kill many people, but she don't succeed. For me Tanveer done wrong 20 years back and Razia 20+17=37 years back. Both are guilty. I don't think Razia has been changed, she is same like old, She has taken Seher with her because she was not having anyone left with her. 

So please GUL no another love triangle please. Rahat-Haya-Faiz is enough (boring and useless)

It's just my thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Seher entry too soon which wasn't needed as story was going well but I don't think she will take Sanam place but their is a possibility to con she can become Sanam n keep her somewhere like Razia kept badi bi in a room before 
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Razia didn't say to Seher that Dilshad abandoned her . I think Razia's character is positive now , she is obviously going to take revenge from Tanveer as this last has made her homeless and has married her husband Gaffur. I hope Seher won't fall for Aahil.
nice post
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me too dont want...i cant even imagine anybody else in sanams place with ahil even thgh if she looks same...becoz we loved the caharacter not the face 
ploydome thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too, i don't want Seher to snach Ahil from Sanam😭
But I also think about another angle it will be a test for Ahil's love, I mean if Ahil mistake Seher for Sanam in first meeting it's okay, but he keeps doing it then his love for Sanam is about her physic and not about herself...i know people won't agree with me but personnaly i think that when you are in love you can say if this person is your love or not even if she is a copy look-like of the person you love...Like in VD, when Damon mistake Katherine as Elena but Stefan does'nt...😊
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree 100% !!! Seher falling for Aahil *vomits* ðŸ¤¢ 
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree agree agree..
no ekta type track.. plz Gul..
even Rahat-Haya-Faiz is boring!!!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so wanna see Seher Replace Sanam. I wanna see weather Aahil notices the difference between Sanam and Seher. This would be the ultimate test of his love for Sanam. Let's see wh first notices the difference between Sanam and Seher. Aahil or Rehaan?? Rehaan who claims to have Sacchi Wali Mohabbat with Sanam. Let's see how much real his mohabbat is for Sanam and how much Aahil loves Sanam. Seher is going to replace Sanam in Ibrahim MAnsion weather we like it or not. Or else how would Raziya bring her plan in action of attaining the 50% of Ibrahim's property which is to be transferred in the name of Ibrahim's D-I-L i.e., Sanam. So only if Seher that is the Ace card of Raziya replaces Sanam then Raziya would have equal footing in having the claims over the property and kicking Tanveer out of the house by exposing her in front of Aahil via Seher pretending to be Sanam.
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no never ðŸ¤¢   seher can't take  or  switch off  with sanam
gul wake up  don't  follow   ekta kapoor  twin  switch over crap  and humbister  shit🤢

seher can take revenge   without this ðŸ¥±      but  in case  razia   kidnapps  sanam   replaces  seher   i want   aahil  should immodietly  realise that  its  not her  begum   i want sahil junoon to win😳

and  he  tell seher  disguised  as  seher  to stay  away  from him  even throw  her out of his room

aahil  should  find the truth fast😳