Members Lounge

India-Forums

~*Happy birthday Tashu (tash10)*~

-wintergreen- IF-Stunnerz
-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Long long ago,in a land called Wonderville where all wondrous things used to happen... A fountain made of glistening gold,trees which had chocolates instead of fruits hanging from their delicate branches,blooming flowers decorating the silken roads (well,you get the ideaWink ) ... So, everything was perfect in this small but proud place. People lived harmoniously,their doors open to everyone and things flourished.

Now,in this glorious place,there were a group of six friends,Shreya,Rima,Tashu,Faiza,Zana and Nayu,as close knit as ever. They were inseparable and one could always find them,lounging by the bubbling fountain,or in the marketplace shopping or just hanging out enjoying each others' company.

But today found 5 out of the 6 hunched together on the town park bench ,discussing something seriously.

11.00 am -Park Bench

Rima -Guys,I'm really worried.

Faiza- Rima,what happened sweetie ? Everything all right ?

Zana- Rima,do tell us! We can help you!

Shreya- Rima,I think I have got it. Tomorrow is Tashu's birthday and you are worried that we haven't planned anything for her yet right ?

Rima - Shreya,you are right hun. Tashu is someone who is so dear to all of us and we have to do something to make her dayHeart

Nayu- Girls,girls,don't worry! We will surely plan something and try to make this day memorable for her. HugParty

Rima- Yes,Nayu and I think I have a plan..

They form a circle and Rima discloses her plan...

4 hours later,Zana's place-

Zana rings up Tashu who on account of being a sleepyhead,always managed to sleep the entire mornings off and her morning generally started well in the afternoons.. Tongue

Tashu- Hi Zana,what's up hun ? All well ?Big smile

Zana- *laughs* Hi Sleeping Beauty! A very good morning to you!

Tashu- Zaaanaa!! Don't laugh. You know na,I need my beauty sleepAngryEmbarrassed

Zana- Okay ,peaceout Tongue Basically I called to ask you if you could go shopping with me today as a fair has come in the Dreamville ,our nearby town Party

Tashu- But.. tomorrow is...

Zana- What ? You can't even take sometime off for me ?*pouts*

Tashu- Dramaqueen!Tongue Fine I'll come Hug

Zana- Thanks hun! Bye,I'll come pick you up in half an hour.. Big smile

4.00 pm- Zana and Tashu arrive at Dreamville Annual Fair the biggest gala event everyone enjoyed

Tashu- Zana,why haven't the others come ? *Motions to the nearby telephone booth,preparing to call*

Zana- *flustered*  Tash,its okay! I have already asked them hun,Rima and Shreya have gone to Mrs Bubbly's laundromat and Alfred the baker resp, to do an errand for their parents whereas Faiza and Nayu are busy helping out their moms prepare for a family get together.

Tash- Aww that's weird,everyone being busy at once. *looks at Zana suspiciously*

Zana- Tash,you think too much! Let's go. I have been wanting to buy the periwinkle blue summer dress from Miss Lily's since ages.

They go..

5 pm- Tashu's house- Rima,Faiza,Shreya and Nayu arrive.

Rima- Faiza!! Thank you so much and kudos for hiding all the decorations from our nosy TashuLOL

Faiza- Haha Rima,it certainly was a challenge ROFL

They start preparing the house,decorating it with streamers and balloons.

wednesday congrats balloons missqueen balloons gif

Nayu brings the freshly baked cake and keeps it on the table..

They set the dining table as well Day DreamingTongue

Shreya- Wow Nayu,the cake looks delicious!! *Faiza and Rima chime in too*

Nayu- Thank you girlsEmbarrassed, now go now let us finish the decorations and get ready to throw Tashu the best surprise party ever !!!

Everyone- YAYY!!!Party*And they begin decorating the house for the Surprise Party*

8 pm- Zana and Tashu have finished their shopping and just returning home

Tashu- *Annoyed* Zana,how long do you take to find the perfect dress,Uff. *shakes head* I feel so tired now and all the while I was thinking that you all would be doing ... *trails off*

Zana- Tash,I'm so sorry but you know how particular I was about this dress na and I am glad I have finally got it Day Dreaming Anyways we are to meet the rest at Sprout's diner in 10 mins so cheer up sweetie Hug

9 pm-At Sprout's diner,all 6 meet up..

Tashu- Girls hey!!! *They do a group hug* Where have you all been the whole day ? This Zana drove me crazy with her oh so beautiful dress shopping,you know*huffs but then smiles*Zana winks at the rest..

Shreya- Common Tash,forget it! Let's all eat now,I am ravenous! The food arrives and silence reigns as the bhukkads eat ..

Faiza- Girls,what plans for tomorrow ? *Tashu perks up*

Nayu- Nothing as such,Faiza. Just a routine visit to my aunt's place. What about you all ?

Zana,Rima and Shreya- Sleep the whole day *and they start laughing*

Tashu- *Depressed* But girls tomorrow is a special day. Don't you all remember ?

But she is interrupted as Zana begins to describe her perfect dress again and shows them a picture of how it would look!

2 hours pass in all the chitter chatter and they split up to go home after promising to meet up the next day ..

11.45 pm- Tashu's place-  Our birthday girl is about to sleep..

Tashu to herself- No one remembers Ouch *Sighs but suddenly hears voices* She gets alert fearing an intruder so she picks up a flower vase and tiptoes down stealthily...

The door opens slightly.. Tash starts to shiver with fear.. Just then she sees a Big Poster ahead..

And a deafening chorus of Happy Birthday is heard !!!!

Shreya,Rima,Faiza,Zana and Nayu grin at her Cool

Tashu- OMG GIRLS.

The rest- TASHUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY*they scream and drown her in a hug*

Tashu- *Amazed* But I thought..

The rest- WE DIDN'T FORGET SILLY !!! LOLLOLLOL

And they start to sing..

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday Dear Tashu,

PartyHappy Birthday to youParty

A very happy birthday from all of us CrAzy ArHiHoLiCs Tashu!! Hope you have a wonderful day and an even more wonderful year ahead sweetheartHug

And so that marked the celebrations of the most special girl by her best friends forever Heart

What are you waiting for,folks ? Common' wish her and show your loveHug

Edited by -wintergreen- - 09 August 2014 at 12:11pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

RANJURIHANAjpjinadari21-Koeli_Appy-TwilightStar_JPPastelBeautysana11SmileyStarchandana.sfffan123caskersomergasm.drunkiiebabepinky_blueskiesPreternaturalMrsSidMalhotraRiima_AzraaHawaaPotnoclapspleasemishti_17whiterose29tash10---Mehak---

-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Edited by -wintergreen- - 09 August 2014 at 11:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PastelBeautysana11chandana.sRiima_Azraadrunkiiebabewhiterose29tash10---Mehak---

-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Tashuuu <3 Where do I start. Its been like forever since I have known you and I cannot even begin to tell you how much you mean to me. You have been there during my good and bad times,like a rock unwavering,all these years for which I can never thank you enough and only thank my lucky stars and God for having given a friend and a sister like you Heart And as I always wish,even today and for every other day I only wish that the Lord give you happiness,fulfill all your dreams and make you the happiest person always. Love you so so so much sweetheart Heart And I will always be there for you hamesha dammit.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy once againHugHug

Wishing you a day as Special as you are... Happy Birthday to you

P.S. Someone else to wish you on your special dayWink

Imagine this is HAPPY BDAY LOL

TASHU,Remember our WA convo ?Wink

And last but not the least,a wish from himWink

Edited by -wintergreen- - 09 August 2014 at 12:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PastelBeautysana11chandana.sRiima_AzraaMrsSidMalhotradrunkiiebabewhiterose29tash10---Mehak---

PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Dear Tashu,

I dont know what to write when it comes to stuff like this. I never know. A birthday message will never be enough to tell you how I feel about you. It hasn't been long since we knew each other but you feel like family already.

Although I have only spoken with you from the means of internet and chat, I can tell you that you are so full of life, so honest, so down-to-earth, so hardworking, so beautiful and so amazing. And, I wish you nothing but happiness, success and prosperity in whatever you do. May we stay friends forever and ever. 

And yet again, this message is not enough to show my love for you because it is not something I can write in words. Love you loads, Tashu. Keep rocking. Heart

Here is your birthday cake.

Blow the candles.

Balloons for you.

AND DANCE TIME.

BONUS FOR YOU.

Edited by PastelBeauty - 09 August 2014 at 9:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RANJURIHANAsana11Riima_Azraatash10-wintergreen-

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
...And we are back!!!!! LOL 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Natella!!! Hug   HugHug   Hug    

Edited by Riima_Azraa - 09 August 2014 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PastelBeautytash10-wintergreen-

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  LOVELY Hug Hug  

Okay I am very excited afterall it's your birthday Silly Tashu on this special day I could only wish for you all the best things in the world Embarrassed  What you have been to me in these 2 years is just amazing .
And I just know you will be there with me no matter what Big smile 

Thank you for all those times where  you've supported me , loved me . you've essayed the role of my sister so perfectly ! And this is the day we became sistersEmbarrassed its Rakshabandhan too Star so Avery Happy birthday again and a very happy Rakhi HugHug 

Love you tons Embarrassed

A small gift for you Heart  (YESSS ITS TRUE I MADE IT Big smileLOL)

Edited by noclapsplease - 09 August 2014 at 11:54am

Riima_Azraa-wintergreen-tash10

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Res for chotii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-tash10

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I really am bad at writing birthday wishes. But here I go... Tash has been a really nice friend. I haven't known her too closely but the reader writer relationship has been very precious to me. Embarrassed

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Tash! Hug Party 

May god bless you with all the happiness and success and may you have a fantastic day! Big smile 

- Mrina <3

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 09 August 2014 at 12:01pm

Riima_Azraa-wintergreen-tash10

Go to top