srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sojal was jealous when NA announced that Shlok and Astha will do the Kanyadaan.
Varad was happy with NA's decision ,but Sojal thought ,Varad being the elder son dint get to do much in Jyoti's wedding and even blame Varad by saying that she doubt whether he is NA's real son or not.
I think its natural if Sojal felt jealous .She is the elder sis in law but she is not getting any importance . Y dont she be frustrated...its obvious. Yaa..i know ,Sojal is annoying at times ,and an outspoken. ,but still she is suffering all becoz of her husband.
This happened in my own family 3 years back...I did Kanyadaan of my neice(my husband's elder bro in law's daughter) as my sis in law is a widow,so that's y we performed that ritual...but i cud see my sis in law's anger against me in her eyes,she used to showeršŸ˜†her frustration on me...at that time ,i felt really bad but as i was a newly wed so jus preferred to tolerate that situation.
               So ,now ,whatever cv's are showing about Sojal and her attitude,i guess she is right from her part.
ONLY MY POV...i noe i am wrong somewhere...but i cant ignore watever i have seen .I pity Sojal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

nice post, yeah from her pov she is right but since she never stood up for jyo, i think ashlok have more right, still I admit even in my family usually the elder son and his wife do these rituals if father is not present.
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah agree Sri
What Sojal felt yesterday is completely justified...
But here our mahaan baba is doing this to create rift but Sojal is unaware of that...so I completely agree with Sojal POV...
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
havent seen jealously in my family as my badi maa or can say my tai ji. loves my mum dearly.. they are like sisters. but sojal is right.. but aastha has more right coz she supported jyoti always n sojal only made tai life hell. n never ever tried to understand her n help her.. aastha is doing kanyadan its just..Edited by crazygul - 9 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sri..agree with u..she's right...as a elder bahu..no matter what varjal hav to perform the ritual...
But see somewhat even evil niru aware of the fact that she's against jo's well being...
And she must be aware of the fact that she deserves what crap she's getting...

But being  so-j-al...jealousy is something inevitable for her
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you lotus. its a normal practice in all households to give the big brother and his wife the rights to perform some ritual for which father is needed. BUT its about jyothi and her happiness here, not about rights and rituals. sojal should understand.
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

nice post, yeah from her pov she is right but since she never stood up for jyo, i think ashlok have more right, still I admit even in my family usually the elder son and his wife do these rituals if father is not present.

U r right,Sojal never stood up for Jyoti...
In my case also,my sis in law is my niece's step mother,and she never got that treatment that her own sons got and are getting...my bro in law is no more and even my Fil was expired long back...so,obviously we have to do that...
my sis in law's agewise also is elder to me,my neice is four years younger to me...now u can unnerstand...
but still that ego of a lady is always there,its understood also...
that's y i feel bad for Sojal,and i think NA shud have given priority to Varjal.
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Sri..Sojal never gets any importance as the elder bahu of Agnihotri family..Even Varad..He is the elder son..But still NA entrusts something important to Shlok only...
Why this bhedbhav , I don't know
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Edited by srilotus - 9 years ago
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan

Yeah agree Sri

What Sojal felt yesterday is completely justified...
But here our mahaan baba is doing this to create rift but Sojal is unaware of that...so I completely agree with Sojal POV...

yaah agreed ,i am only thinking about Sojal only...not thinking of wat NA did or anything about his conspiracy against astha.