From reel to real - V&C FF- ON HOLD

Posted: 9 years ago
Note: This is a continuation of my ViCha saga and unfortunately I can't remember the name of my last update so I only have a vague idea of what I wrote last time. I'll continue from where I left off and I'll also like to mention this is a work of fiction with referrences to real life events. Please under no circumatances are you allowed to publish this anywhere else and definitely should not be tweeted to ViCha - I know you guys won't do it but still letting you all know :)
Recap: Viraf asked Chhavi to be his girlfriend and Chhavi accepts but she has a few conditions that he has to fulfill - so will Viraf fulfill those conditions and what lies ahead for this new relationship?

SAWAN AAYA HAI

Chhavi's POV:

Chhavi was pacing back and forth down the length of her room with a steaming cup of green tea in her hand while waiting for Viraf to send her a text. They were going to go to the mandir today to pray for their new found relationship but what was taking so long!
"Uff Viraf why aren't you texting yet? If you don't tell me what time you're going to pick me up, how am I going to get ready?!"
Just as Chhavi was about to reach for her phone, she saw the light on her phone screen flash and the devil himself had finally sent her a text.
Will pick you up at 3pm. See you then, love you baby ❀️
A small smile played across her lips as she read his text but the smile soon turned into pout of confusion.
"Baby? Wow so now I'm baby? So Mr.Patel no longer calls me Chubby Pandey anymore...I wonder what happened to him. Oh god it's 2pm now and I haven't even picked out what I'm going to wear."

Viraf's POV:

He had been typing and retyping the message for half an hour, not sure what he should say in the text. It was different before because he could type whatever the hell he wanted and say whatever he felt like but now he wasn't just her friend. He had become someone really important to her and now even a slightest text would be scrutinised by her. Will pick you up at 3pm. See you then, love you babyHeart "Ok there I sent the text. Wait did I just call her baby?! Wow since when did I stop calling her Chubby Pandey and stary calling her baby? Hmm but I like it though, it has a nice ring to it."

The shrill ringing of the doorbell averted Chhavi's attention from her earring which she was struggling to put on. She quickly glanced in the mirror, checking whether her hair and makeup looked good before hurriedly stammering down the stairs with her troublesome earring in her hand. She opened the door and saw Viraf's tall stature bent down, looking at the door mat upon which he was standing. He slowly lifted his head and Chhavi saw the smile on his lips spread to the far corners of his eyes. She felt as though she would be completely consumed by those beautiful dark brown eyes. Before she could utter any form of greeting, he took one step towards her and pulled her in for a long tigt hug and for like the umpteenth time, she felt her knees going weak and her whole body becoming wholly dependent on his warmth to hold her together.
"You have no idea how beautiful you look in this peach salwar suit...actually no you have no idea how hot you look in this suit," Viraf whispered into her ear with a naughty smirk on his face.

"Oh really? And this is what I get for making such an effort to look sexy and beautiful? Just a little hug?" Chhavi cheekily enquired but under that confidence she was internally melting from the tight embrace.
"Ok I have no problem. Let me just blow you away with a heavenly kiss and you would know how much you love those right?" Viraf said while wrapping his arms around her petite waist.

"Chi! Viraf we're going to the mandir and you're talking about kissing! Have some shame! Now chalo, we're going to get late," Chhavi squealed and lightly smacked Viraf on the arm.

He loved seeing her soft cheeks turn bright pink and he planted a long wet kiss on the pink area which had now turned a tomato red. He gazed into her hazelnut eyes where her pupils had dilated at the touch of his lips on her cheek. A small snile played on his lips as Chhavi shyly pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ears, revealing the ear without the earring. He took the earring from her hand and effortlessly putting the earring on for her. Without vresking his gaze from her eyes, he coursed his long fingers through hers and lead her towards his car.

The mandir they had arrived at was bustling with worshippers, constantly going in and out of the sacred place. They both stepped out of the car and proceeded to the foot of the stair where Chhavi grabbed a hold of Viraf's arm. "Hold on Mr Patel where do you think you're going? Aren't you forgetting something?" Chhavi questioned as she placed both of her hands on her hips.

"My phone? My wallet? No wait they're all on my back pocket. Nope I'm not forgetting anything," Viraf said nonchalanttly before moving towards the steps once again.

"Are you serious? Tum itna jaldi bhool gayi ho? It's only been a day and already you've forgotten your promise to me. Hey bhagwan mujhe iss aadmi ko hi pyaar karne tha? Aur koi mila nahi tha kya aapko mere boyfriend banane ke liye?" Chhavi said exasperately while looking up at the sky.

By the time she had looked away from the sky, she had realised that she couldn't feel the ground beneath her anymore. She was now being cradled in a strong set of arms and yet again her eyes had met the beauty of the dark brown eyes. "Hey bhagwan mujhe iss baari ladki se hi pyaar karne thi? Aur koi patli ladki nahi tha kya aapke paas?" Viraf sweetly mocked while pretending to struggle with her weight.

Chhavi had a broad smile on her face as Viraf slowly and steadily carried her up the stairs and despite all the worshippers standing there and watching the two ascend the stairs, she could only help but get lost in Viraf. She placed her head closer to his chest where she could hear the pulsating of his heart. She closed her eyes and listened to the soft drumming of his heart which was communicating with her in its own weird morse code-like language. Her eyes fluttered open when she felt her feet touch the ground again. They both hit the mandir bell together before praying. before God.

I know I'm not really spiritual or religious but I'm here because she believes that by praying to you, our new relationship will be blessed. I don't know whether any of this will help but I do know that I want to see her happy always and I want her to be by my side always. I know this is love this time and I want this to never change.

Bhagwan, I know this won't be easy at all because we still have so many things to discuss together but you can see how much he loves me. He carried up all these stairs just so I can pray to you! All I want is for you to protect him and guide us to the right part.

That's all for now! More to come soon. Please do leave your precious comments and I'll try to write the next update soon :) thank you for reading! Shegufta x
Edited by sfarazi - 9 years ago
Chapter 1: Jab we kissed
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4027869

Chapter 2: Tum ho paas mere saath mere
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4028759

Chapter 3: The sudden proposal
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4033785

Here are all the previous chapters. I will update all my chapters on this post now.
Enjoy!Edited by sfarazi - 9 years ago
Chhavi ko kitna intezaar hai Viraf ke text ka!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Now I am missing him calling her Chubby Pandey even though baby is sweet!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Arre waah ek text bhejne se pehle itna soch raha hai!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

You described Chhavi's feelings so well!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the hug and the kiss he gave her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

It was too cute the way he put the earring on for her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Waise how can he carry her like that at a public place since Chhavi had wanted the relationship to be a secret for now??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Chhavi stop complaining as God as given you such a sweet and loving boyfriend!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Viraf is again teasing her for being heavy!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waise if Shahrukh can carry Deepika at this age then Viraf can very well carry Chhavi!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Deepika is heavier than Chhavi as she is taller and bones weight more than muscles!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I just loved the way Viraf carried Chhavi up the temple steps just like SRK had carried Deepika!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

The heartbeat communication was just adorable!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It was nice to see them pray for each other and for their love!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Thank you for updating on this day!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

This part was too cute!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Wow shegu wat an extraordinary fiction is this! ❀️

More loveable and cute! ❀️

waah waah heart beat communication of vicha ❀️
Originally posted by Sangeeta6690

Wow shegu wat an extraordinary fiction is this! ❀️

More loveable and cute! ❀️

waah waah heart beat communication of vicha ❀️

Aww thanks Sangi ❀️
I don't know what should I say after reading this...I just loved it...loved every bit of it...
I always love your 'heart-beat connection with ViCha' thing...its so sweet...
Chhavi's feeling so beautifully described by you...
This update is so beautiful & adorable...
Thank you Shegs for updating...!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 9 years ago
Sawan aaya hai πŸ‘

Bohot hi khubsorut likha hai poori depth ke Saath
Mein to abhi visualize kerhi rahi thi muzza aa hi raha tha ke yeh to khatam hogaya
Please continue soon
Aagey kiya hone wala hai ?

Your sare saga was also brilliant and kafi sizzling aur hot tha 😳
You are a good writer πŸ‘ ⭐️
Thanks
Love you and your all posts !!
Originally posted by watchdesi1tv

Sawan aaya hai πŸ‘

Bohot hi khubsorut likha hai poori depth ke Saath
Mein to abhi visualize kerhi rahi thi muzza aa hi raha tha ke yeh to khatam hogaya
Please continue soon
Aagey kiya hone wala hai ?

Your sare saga was also brilliant and kafi sizzling aur hot tha 😳
You are a good writer πŸ‘ ⭐️
Thanks
Love you and your all posts !!

Aww thank you Samreen! Yes I'll definitely continue because I love writing about these two!
Love you too and keep reading haha πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Chhavi ko kitna intezaar hai Viraf ke text ka!!!!😊

Now I am missing him calling her Chubby Pandey even though baby is sweet!!!!😳

Arre waah ek text bhejne se pehle itna soch raha hai!!!!πŸ˜›

You described Chhavi's feelings so well!!!!πŸ‘

I loved the hug and the kiss he gave her!!!!πŸ€—

It was too cute the way he put the earring on for her!!!!😳

Waise how can he carry her like that at a public place since Chhavi had wanted the relationship to be a secret for now??πŸ˜•

Chhavi stop complaining as God as given you such a sweet and loving boyfriend!!!!😊

Viraf is again teasing her for being heavy!!!!πŸ˜†

Waise if Shahrukh can carry Deepika at this age then Viraf can very well carry Chhavi!!!!😊

Deepika is heavier than Chhavi as she is taller and bones weight more than muscles!!!!😊

I just loved the way Viraf carried Chhavi up the temple steps just like SRK had carried Deepika!!!

The heartbeat communication was just adorable!!!❀️

It was nice to see them pray for each other and for their love!!!!😊

Thank you for updating on this day!!!!πŸ€—

This part was too cute!!!!πŸ‘

I love your feedback Shaina! Your long comments show that you actually read the posts and engage with the story and that makes writing for you people so much more satisfying so thank you!
Yeah my fave scene of Chennai Express was the stairs scene and I had to write this on ViCha
Stay tuned for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
beautifulπŸ‘
chhavi listening to viraf's heart - i loved that part❀️

ps : sry for late reply. 
actually ,aapki tarah main bhi previous part bhool gayi thi
thank u for posting the previous links - finally, completed reading...πŸ˜ƒ