Qubool Hai

Can we trust Gul Khan?? About Seher!!!

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I have read few comments about Seher's entry. I know there's many of us who are not liking Seher's entry at this point nor wanted Surbhi Jyoti to play Seher or whatsoever!

But Can we trust Gul Khan this time? I mean she loves to prove me wrong always. I was so against the leap idea yet she proved me wrong and made me love season 2 & made it successful among other viewers as well...

This identical twin idea was shown in QH before leap with AsYa which means Gul definitely have some ideas about this double role thing.

Gul made us love generation leap. I am trusting her she will prove this double role trend in tv different with Sanam-Seher. This was in her mind even before season 2 started

Insecurities are part of our lives but i do not think there will be any triangle between SaHil with Seher. There's already one Sanam-Ahil-Rehan. But there's also plenty of fans who want Rehan-Seher together even before CV introduce the idea in future.

Seher will be parmanent character as far as i can think. At the same time Tanveer & other character will get their dead end soon. So they need some other character as well & it takes lots of time to establish a character. CV might be introducing the character sooner then expected to build up the character so that ut does not seem Seher came all on a sudden & track started on her.

Right now, Seher's character sketch seems interesting & has lots of potentiality. I am hopeful Gul will do some wonder with identical twin sister. This idea was with QH always even before leap. I saw many other soaps like this but they brought such characters out of nothing just to spice up show but here in QH we at least knew there's something coming up like this.

I am not being worried about SaHil screen space. I am just being positive about QH & having faith on Gul. Hopefully she will do wonder. I just want to enjoy. Whenever she goes wrong then i can only talk 😛 i do not think Gul will use two sister falling for same guy here in QH lol..
PS... Surbhi Jyoti as Seher looks really stunning.. the character sketch seems interesting too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i will wait to see how it is going to playout and then will comment
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Same here yaari i trust gul and sumtin is cookin in her mind and qh wil b a trend setter wid the twin drama and evn i think its a permanent character if it was cameo dan we wuld had a new face dis was planned and im glad dey r stickin to it sj luks fab i hav a feelin seher role wil b similar to sridevi in chalbaaz and pairin is definitly wid rehan warna aab tak rehan negative hojataEdited by Surbhibornstar - 9 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too with you

I am positive and waiting for the track.

I trust Gul on this.

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think its a permanent role. Sanam is the main lead. Surbhi cannot do double role forever on the show. If it was another actress playing Seher, I think it could be permanent. But since Surbhi is going to be playing double characters then I doubt Seher is a permanent role.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

i will wait to see how it is going to playout and then will comment

precisely you want to enjoy :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

Same here yaari i trust gul and sumtin is cookin in her mind and qh wil b a trend setter wid the twin drama and evn i think its a permanent character if it was cameo dan we wuld had a new face dis was planned and im glad dey r stickin to it sj luks fab i hav a feelin seher role wil b similar to sridevi in chalbaaz and pairin is definitly wid rehan warna aab tak rehan negative hojata

thats true.. i hope Gul just makes best use of this concept :)
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrdj

Me too with you

I am positive and waiting for the track.

I trust Gul on this.

thanks Sarita 🤗
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

I dont think its a permanent role. Sanam is the main lead. Surbhi cannot do double role forever on the show. If it was another actress playing Seher, I think it could be permanent. But since Surbhi is going to be playing double characters then I doubt Seher is a permanent role.

i know Sanam.is main lead.. also permanent character in a sense that she will be with QH always :)
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

thats true.. i hope Gul just makes best use of this concept :)

and dis time i think gul forte is nt romance but drama