India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

15th November 2004 (Page 3)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly! poor purab is left alone!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Great update again Deadly.....Bless u.....Big smile

Misha I completely agree with u.....by walking away Jassi is going against all that she propogates.......she yells at purab because she feels that he does not give her enough credit to take a challenge.....and now when it is time to prove herself, she runs off without considering that she is putting her family and Purab in a tight position.....

it would serve her right if she reaches home to find she has left her key behindAngry
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Misha I completely agree with u.....by walking away Jassi is going against all that she propogates.......she yells at purab because she feels that he does not give her enough credit to take a challenge.....and now when it is time to prove herself, she runs off without considering that she is putting her family and Purab in a tight position.....

it would serve her right if she reaches home to find she has left her key behindAngry

i don't think she will feel bad about it as Armaan is with her....does her dumb head realize a bit...no she will be happily (atleast inside her heart) sitting with him ouside chatting and waiting till her parents return.... 

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangeeta

I agree with you Minnie. We get to see all the sides of the story and that is why we made the judgements that Jassi was unfair to Purab, but if we put ourselves in Jassi's shoes we would have done the same thing i.e. felt low and walked away.

i am sorry sangeeta but i don't agree. if i was in jassi's shoes inspite of doubt in my heart and feeling low...i would have stuck around as a show of support to my fiance(remember the guy who is battling the world for me, friend who has stood by me through dark times, the guy who trusted me even after seeing me with my boss on eve of my preengagement party, who forgave me after all the misbehaviour i did with him bcoz of misunderstanding, the guy i can share my inner thoughts with, the guy who finds something to admire in me when i can see none......).

on second thought after that show of support from purab , i would have probably snubbed meena...vented out all the anger and frustation building up in me for years. i could never back out from a challenge on my person or on one who i love/care for and i am not even as successful as jassi or as extraordinary as her.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Originally posted by ides

i don't think she will feel bad about it as Armaan is with her....does her dumb head realize a bit...no she will be happily (atleast inside her heart) sitting with him ouside chatting and waiting till her parents return.... 

hmmmm......ok.....so how abt this...... she reaches home to find she has left her key behind and that the food in the party has upset her tummy......now THAT would serve her rightWinkwhat sayWinkWink
jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Thanks do much for the update...if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have a clue what was going on as my commando brother takes over the tv all the bloody time.

Cheers!  If there are any Toronto-based members, does anyone know where I might be able to find the episodes on tape (desi video store?).

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Ides says:hmmmm......ok.....so how abt this...... she reaches home to find she has left her key behind and that the food in the party has upset her tummy......now THAT would serve her rightWinkwhat sayWinkWink

Excellent scenario.She turns and tells Armaan,'Sir,meri tabiyat kharab lag rahi hai..and the hindi translation of 'I need to find a restroom,quick'.

Now,in India,finding restrooms outside the confines of your home is like finding a needle in a haysack.So Armaan,in his ever  chivalrous new avataar turns and takes her to his house.From there Jassi calls Purab and asks him to inform Billu that ,' Main Armaan sir ke saath unke ghar pe hun.Mujhe ghar lautne me der ho jayegi..........'

Perfect reason for a quick breakup between Purab and Jassi and we can then get back to the original story......LOL

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
great idea minnie...i hope directors consider it.

Go to top