India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

15th November 2004 (Page 2)

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Minnie. We get to see all the sides of the story and that is why we made the judgements that Jassi was unfair to Purab, but if we put ourselves in Jassi's shoes we would have done the same thing i.e. felt low and walked away.

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly...nice update, something tells me i'm not to happy with the way the show's heading.......well ifeel to sad for Purab, he dose not deserve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangeeta

I agree with you Minnie. We get to see all the sides of the story and that is why we made the judgements that Jassi was unfair to Purab, but if we put ourselves in Jassi's shoes we would have done the same thing i.e. felt low and walked away.

Why sangeeta....

We cannot compare ourself to jassi. As they have always potrayed jassi as a person who thinks about her loved ones first and then herself...then why can't she understand purab or why did she not go to her father or mom...

I know if it was us we would have walked away as it makes sense for us that we are not like that and we don't take things like that. We may have also delt with the issue the way they posed and may be then walked out. By this..jassi has just accepted she is ugly...and walked away from their as she could not face it or accept the challenge. purab never thought of her like that. She should have respected his feelings.

She may have a make over know but at what cost? Purab's feelings...or just to show that she looks good.

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deadly

It was really dumb of her to leave the party like that. And even more dumb of Purab to stop and not to run after Jassi in the end. Jass should also remember that at the end of the day it was she who Purab fell in love with not Meenakshi.

Not as dumb as meenakshi attending a party where Purab is supposed to be introducing his fiancee, and telling someone she hardly knows that she loves Purab.
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thanx a ton deadly

u guys r very helpful to pple like us who can't see these shows as we dont get these channels here.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
well , whatever makes you happy jody....though with this attitude she will drive anyone nuts.(except armaan ....he is already there...nutsWink)on the othaer hand we might be making too much of today' epi(it has underlined thre difference between them)...tommorow she walks right back in after a pep talk from armaan ...prab apologises(so what is new) and they make up.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly for once again, an awesome update

true puja, probably they'll end up apologizing and get back together. That meena just has to ruin it all!!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
wonderful update deadly (as usual) Big smile Hope tomorrow's episode is better

Go to top