Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by _angelmini_

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/popup/2014/5/MD_330_7.jpgRoopal Tyagi with her mum Poonam 

I am away from my hometown, Bangalore, but I will definitely send flowers and may be a nice bag for my mom, who's my best friend and means the world to me. 

She's not just an inspiration in my life but my guide too - she is always right about what is right and wrong, so whenever I am confused I always seek her advice. She's taught me to be strong, and the best gift that she ever gave me is my brother!

Mom, in fact, has devoted her life to me and my brother, and I would really want to be a mother like her one day.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/popup/2014/5/MD_330_3.jpgAnkit Gera having a selfie moment with his mom, Anu 

My mom is the most giving person that I have ever come across in life - she has no demands in life and is always ready to help others with whatever little she has. I used to be quite a spoilt brat at school, who'd spend money over snacks not just for myself but also for my friends. Once dad was going through a trying time financially and he asked me to control my habits for a while. I was obviously a bit upset and that's when mom gave me her entire savings from whatever money dad gave her to run the house, and told me, If you like sharing your food with others, do that ... don't change, be what you are...' I still get emotional thinking of that day. Mom is a person with whom I can get away with anything, all I need to do is make a puppy face. So on days I wouldn't be in a mood to go to school, I used to make a puppy face, and mom would instantly agree, and ask me to stay put in my room till noon. If dad asked why my room is locked, she'd say that the servant has cleaned it so it's closed ... so, my mom is that cute!

sooo i came to knw y ankii is naughty...ankkii u spoil brat still😉 the same...aunty u shud not doo tht ...😆
Lovely👏👏👏
Gunjan on a mission to save Mayan I wish she was on mission alone.
Originally posted by milla

Gunjan on a mission to save Mayan I wish she was on mission alone.
I agree no Mayan scene today😡