Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

My angel Swaron os

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mahdin

mahdin

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hey guyx this is Mahdin actually I never visit D3 forum but I like the drama n I am going to write a swaron os if I get good response then I will surely write more...!!! After reaching at sharon's room window he assured is it her room because if by mistaken he got into his sasuma's room then what she will think of him... He climbed n jumped into her room sharon back was facing him by the sound of ThUd she turned she got up n saw swayam there sh: ( not making an eye contact) what r u doing here mr.shekhawat? sw: sharon I am so sorry I know u r angry because u might be thinking that I forgot ur bday but believe me I never forget ur bday its just it was an emergency that's y I was not on time to wish u I am sorry n happy bday my angel Heart sh: its ok!! sw: it means u r not sad...Smile sh: (smiled) no n with that swayam hugged sharon ... sw: ok come down i'll take u some where sh: ok wait let me change swayam was waiting for sharon when he saw his angel coming in a white one piece long which makes her look even more than an angel...Embarrassed then they both sat in the car n swayam drove to a cafe which was decorated with red n white flowers she was so happy n then out of a sudden swayam comes n sits on his knees n took out a diamond ring Heart sh: woooww this is so beautiful... sw : sharon I love u so much my love for u is eternal will u give me the opportunity to make u mrs. shekhawat That confession bring tears to sharon'$ eyes n she agreed n hug him tightly then after that they cut her birthday cake after that swayam took her to a place there she saw her gang wishing her n giving her gifts sharon was so happy after that when every one left swaron came back to sharon'$ house they both got out of the car... sh: swayam this was the best bday of my life I so love u sw: I love u too my angel n they a shared a hug Heart this all scene was being watched by Avantika n so she finally agreed that Swayam is good life partner for Sharon he will surely keep sharon as an angel...Heart How was it I hope I dont disappoint u ppl Love Mahdin Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushustarryLove_skyadnyasawantKhizar_SWARONshaaz23pooja123456RockingbhardwajAnanyaVruShan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My angel Swaron os" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Nice os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahdin

mahdin

mahdin

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja123456

Nice os

thanks pooja

Rockingbhardwaj

Goldie

Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey Mahdin,
this is really sweet yr..
happy for swaron..nd more happy to know that avantika accepted swayam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahdin

mahdin

mahdin

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thanks alot Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top