Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Episode not awesome at the same time not boring
Thank god they show sahil in one frame if not I m again irritating
Oh my aahil really upset but glad for sanam know abt hubby dont like her with rehaan hope soon she find out why aahil angry her n rehaan then she realise he loves her waiting for this day
Precap sanam drools her hubby avatar lol cant wait

The episode was so-so. 
Yeah Sanam got the idea that Aahil was jealous. Ahh yes the precap! <333 
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
not bad epi๐Ÿ˜Š
but gud post๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1st time didnt get bored of watching khan villa scenes๐Ÿ˜Š
last 2 mins Sahil๐Ÿ˜‰
Angry Aahil,upset over wifey s closeness with Rehan๐Ÿ˜ญ
precap-->interesting lets wait & c๐Ÿ˜ƒ
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was okay. It would have been much better had there been no KV. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Oh God how much I hate those people! ๐Ÿ˜† I would not mind if all of them get burnt down. ๐Ÿ˜†
We will be speared of the torture!
Yes the flashbacks! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Does clothes get damaged over a period of 20 years? I still wear  few clothes which are a decade old. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
I wish they gave more of SaHil & less of RaHaFa. IDK why are the cvs so much in love with them. RaHaFa.
The best part of the episode was the first part of the precap. โ˜บ๏ธ

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Am glad they used the scenes of initial episodes of QH to show Zoya's flashbacks. The flashbacks would have been even more impactful had they shown AsYa1.0's fbs but that wasn't possible

That pervert has re-entered Khan Villa and what's even worse is that now Munisa holds the ownership of that house!

How I wish Aahil owns that house and gifts it to Haya on her wedding day as a combined gift from him and his Jaan Begum ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved the SaHil scene! <3

What can I say about the precap...umm..perhaps, tomorrow arrive already!! Poor Sanam ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Nikita_Smith - 9 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode was not that bad, Interesting thing is Rahat Haya story is now more important than Sahil now, they just throw 2 minutes here and there and thats it. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜กI have no idea why this munisa and her hubby was given more screen space than our adorable couple.. They do not even finish their scenes properly. I have started hating Cvs now.. It looks like they are at it again, getting back to negative drama... Half the time Tannu and the crap and half time KV scenes.. I have no idea where this drama is going.. Anyway Sahil were adorable today, the way Aahil complained, was just so lovely, I have no idea why Sanam can not even think about his behavior, is she that blind? why can't she think about his behavior., I mean normal person'd atleast think, when he was talking about Rehaan why can;t she clearly tell him.. I mean when this couple is going to have a proper conversation.. Anyway Precap Sahil scene was hotness overload, They burn the screen on fire.. I just do not get why can't Cvs understand that Sahil can get QH back to its previous position. They have so much potential, amazing jodi..It is sad that Gul thinks negative tracks get them TRP.. ๐Ÿ˜• Anyway about the whole Rehan and Sanam scene, i have no comments, seriously, how idiotic can they be, 20years have gone and room is intact.. really? I am speechless.. 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

Nice episode it was๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah agree with u..sanam will discover rehan's love all by herself๐Ÿ˜†...He is cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zoya<33..Love her
I loved this irritated Ahil<3...n Sanam giving explanations๐Ÿ˜†..yeah they surely acted like hubby n wifey!
KV was bearable today as well๐Ÿ˜Š
n Precap what to say
Nice post mehreen<33

Ikr! Rehan the cutie! <33 
Well begum jaan was depriving him so he was irritated! ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you Hurya!! <33 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malavika7CLT

good episod.. I think Tannu baby stole Asad's all belongings...

Loool wouldn't be surprised! That woman is psychotic ๐Ÿ˜†
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was good.
Loved SaHil scene. precap is awesome except that tanu part ๐Ÿ˜†
Nice post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i expected this so i liked today's episode... even watched KV scenes after a long long time... 
n Zoya's old memories were rekindled... felt bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ABout precap: waiting impatiently ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the episode today and the investigation and i was also wondering wasn't this asad room as well. And as far as the clothes are concerned I amfine with it but pizza slice still tthere made me laugh out loud ๐Ÿคฃ and the blaming game was good too, rehaan is so sweet.
Ugh ahill ๐Ÿ˜ณ He is so adorable.. He got jealous again... Why does sanam not understand his feelings when he is clearly showing them to her??       
P. S. I literally cried when they showed zoya flashbacks Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago