Posted: 9 years ago

I am sorry, I have never wanted to come across as one of those guys throwing around semi-naked girls ( apart from the occasional cheryl cole) pictures but I always tried my best to ensure they were of some kind of general standard. I wanted you ( girls) to think of me as a much deeper and thoughtful guy who respected you and your thoughts rather your body. I am not mainstream there is much more to me than what meets my eyes.. 
...while big boobs are attractive, you can be an a-cup but a triple B for brains and I will appreciate you and love it .. because its important for the world to have guys like me who swallow the pill/take the bullet to even out the kind of guys in this world...

but .. girls... I refuse to take this one for the team.. because I simply CAN NOT. 

THIS IS SHAKIRA .. AND SHAKIRA IS HOT. AND I DONT CARE THAT SHE IS MAKING LOVE TO THE CAMERA MORE THAN SEMI NAKED. I DONT CARE THAT SHE MAKES YOU FEEL BAD CUZ YOU CANT STRIP TEASE LIKE HER. I DONT CARE I WISH ALL GIRLS LOOKED LIKE SHAKIRA AND HAVE A TRIPPLE A BRAIN SIZE and a HOT M3SS OF A BODY LIKE THAT!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mP3mJDL2k[/YOUTUBE] 

Umm... are you saying sorry to me? Since you took the trouble of creating a topic out of it, fine... I'll think about it. : P

Shakira.. grinding the wall and ...umm making love? to the bed sheet in that music video sure set my computer on fire as well. 
Originally posted by hotm3ss

Umm... are you saying sorry to me? Since you took the trouble of creating a topic out of it, fine... I'll think about it. : P

Shakira.. grinding the wall and ...umm making love? to the bed sheet in that music video sure set my computer on fire as well. 

sorry... I went and had a look at her making love to the bedsheets to see if its true or not .. and it wasn't true but damn her hands were pretty low... and she dances like she has ants in her pants? and she is tryna exterminate them by wriggling them out... grinding them out my bad.. Id help..              *dreams*  or watch.. ...or watch the clip for the 30th time today...
Originally posted by D3viL

sorry... I went and had a look at her making love to the bedsheets to see if its true or not .. and it wasn't true but damn her hands were pretty low... and she dances like she has ants in her pants? and she is tryna exterminate them by wriggling them out... grinding them out my bad.. Id help..              *dreams*  or watch.. ...or watch the clip for the 30th time today...

I hope your net ... starts shaking as bad as Shakira does in that song. 

Edited by hotm3ss - 9 years ago
making fun of my internet connection?😡 when it shakes up I watch the clip from the start .. a 5 min clip takes me about 4 goes but the best thing about it is that I get to watch the same clip 4 times!
watch this!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HL4Jug-Njw[/YOUTUBE]

making fun of my internet connection?😡 when it shakes up I watch the clip from the start .. a 5 min clip takes me about 4 goes but the best thing about it is that I get to watch the same clip 4 times!
watch this!

No, why would I make fun of your net? It seems to be on my side here...since it doesn't let you overindulge. ðŸ˜†
oh my godfather.. fine here is a clip I hope it makes you sleep Easy_Ok ðŸ¤£ ... hahaha I am sooo funny !!!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFwYBPvYu8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago

oh my godfather.. fine here is a clip I hope it makes you sleep Easy_Ok ðŸ¤£ ... hahaha I am sooo funny !!!! 

That was the best parody I've ever seen... thanks for making my night. It will definitely make me sleep better than you droooling buckets over the original video ever will.😆

sorry... I went and had a look at her making love to the bedsheets to see if its true or not .. and it wasn't true but damn her hands were pretty low... and she dances like she has ants in her pants? and she is tryna exterminate them by wriggling them out... grinding them out my bad.. Id help.. *dreams* or watch.. ...or watch the clip for the 30th time today...

@bold - 🤣 🤣 🤣
Damn I couldn't help but post these laughing emos 🤣

Only no2pencil and psycho would understand but 🤣
The best forum i have ever been to..🤣