Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
So.. I was scrolling thru the BW forum.. and I came across this video of KRK reading up potential contestant names.. apparently he was spot on with his list last year.. whish makes him believable this year..
He did mention a lot of names.. and Rati is on his list.. but then again hr did say that only 16 names will actually be there..

I'm sorta scared for Rati.. the last thing she needs is BB.. it puts you in real bad light.  I don't want that to happen to her..

The video. 

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 06 August 2014 at 5:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

poojasharma91ak01rukawaPriya258.Karam.Deewani.--Divya--clementinaPureBlissRatiTheAngel.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati in BB 8?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RatiTheAngel.

IF-Addictz

RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hope soo angel say no to bigboss i love this reality show but dont want angel there 
this KZK ufff  to much 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poojasharma91.Karam.Deewani..SilentPrincess

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
She was offered last year too but she declined. Hopefully she'll turn it down again this time. I don't want her in BB. She should do a fiction show

Priya258

Priya258

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Rati herself knw wat kind of show it is.and I think she will surely say nooo to BB.full of controversys.Angel should away frm all this!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Apart from controversies, this show also tortures its contestants both mentally and physically. I see no point in doing such a show. Plus Rati is such a non controversial celeb. They've approached quite a lot of famous names this time

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poojasharma91Priya258.Karam.Deewani.yu-know-who.SilentPrincess

RatiTheAngel.

IF-Addictz

RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
 me just hoping angel say nooo but there is many chances angel say no  but why angel name come to the list that make me worry ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poojasharma91Priya258.Karam.Deewani..SilentPrincess

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i don't mind seeing Rati in BB 8 Smile if she considers BB 8 then i wil support her till she lasts in BB(wish she wins Big smile) and i will watch live stream also for her Big smile

BB 8 is not that bad yaar like everyone say
i enjoyed last season... i know people critize and bash contestants but still BB is really hatka show LOL and i love it Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani..SilentPrincess

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

i don't mind seeing Rati in BB 8 Smile if she considers BB 8 then i wil support her till she lasts in BB(wish she wins Big smile) and i will watch live stream also for her Big smile

BB 8 is not that bad yaar like everyone say
i enjoyed last season... i know people critize and bash contestants but still BB is really hatka show LOL and i love it Embarrassed

I know right preethi!!! Its not that great show ... but if a person stays loyal and shows what it is in reality then that person can have NO problem in that show! so i don't mind watching in bb8 ... as its a good show to kick start a new career ... (in a good way)! Embarrassed I am already missing her ... so i would love to see her in bb8 ... then i will support HER only! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess-PD-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top