Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 3

RK entered the building which Sultan had told him. The Office of Kapoor Industries. He entered the door and a gush of cold and perfumed air met him. He looked around to find people busy doing their works. He stepped forward to the reception table. Not much late, most of the eyes were glued to him. He looked around only to find the females of the hall staring at him unashamedly and the guys confused as to why the girls were staring him.

"What did I do now...?." he muttered to himself irritated as he walked to the table, and knocked the table slightly.

The woman on the counter frowned at that and looked up from her computer screen. But even she just stopped midway and started ogling him. RK felt irritated. 'Why do they have to behave that stupid.' He thought to himself.

"RK.. ammm Rishabh Kundra.." he said correcting himself.

"Huh..." the girl looked at him confused, she barely heard what he said.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Kapoor..." he said uninterested frowning at her now.

"Yes... just a sec..." she said as she went through her computer screen.

"Yes... 3rd room on the right, 12th floor" she said hurriedly embarrassed at herself.

RK nodded his head and headed towards the elevator. He couldn't stand the looks of the people around. He wanted to just barge inside the elevator somehow.

He restlessly waited for the elevator door to open and just save himself from the looks. As soon as the door opened he barged inside without thinking only to collide with someone. In an instant he held the hand of the girl who was about to fall down because of him. He snorted. As much as he wanted to stay away from this species, here he was standing there holding hands of one. He cursed himself.

But then the woman uncovered her face that had her curly hair falling on her face and this time RK was the one staring at her unashamedly. He felt lost. She was a beauty. Those deep brown eyes held him captive, and he felt the world stop suddenly. Those beautifully curled hair and spotless forehead, her beautiful eyes, and milky white complection. And that frown on her sweet lips. Wait! Why is the beauty frowning? He suddenly jerked out of his thoughts and realised that he was still holding her hand while she was now standing upright with a frown on her face.

"Ohhh.. " he said as he left her hand.
"Really? I am blessed... I thought i will have to donate this one to you and get myself a new one..." she said smiling sarcastically..

RK felt embarrassed as he looked around at the people staring them even more intensely now. He just wanted to get inside that elevator even more now. But the beauty didn't move from infront of the door.

She stood there tapping her foot restlessly on the ground as she stared at him intently as if waiting for something.
RK looked at her confused.

"I am waiting for my sorry..." she said agitated..

" What?" RK asked not believing what he heard. Him and sorry... ! When has he started to need that word.

"What? have I asked you to jump here on one foot?" She reverted back seeing his reaction.

RK looked at her confused for a moment but then he realised that was what he would have to do. His ways wont work here. This was almost another world. He had to say that word.

RK took in a deep breath and came out with his "Sorry" with a tired face. Getting that outvwas quite hard for him.

"Good..."Madhu smiled satisfied and moved away from the door. She looked back at him with narrowed eyes. "I will keep an eye on you.." she warned him.

RK smiled seeing that childish face of hers and entered the elevator. Can somebody in this world be like that? So carefree. He smiled to himself as he thought about the girl he just met.

"Madhubala..." came a voice from the side. RK turned to his side to see a man standing beside him.

"Madhubala Malik... and she is as dramatic as her name" he said jokingly while RK just smiled at him.

"By the way... My name is Sikander..." the man told him smiling.

RK looked at him with a customary smile, but the man was still loking at him expectantly. Thats when RK realised that he expected him to tell his name now.

"Rishabh Kundra.." he said formally.

" New here?" Sikander asked.

"Yes... have an interview with Kap... i mean Mr. Kapoor.." he said correcting himself. This was the thing he didnt like about this workd. You respect or not still you have to talk of the person as if you rever them alot. This was a space where he was bound to make mistakes.

Sikander smiled naughtily as he realised RK was going to just take Mr. Kapoor's name.

"Dont worry... i can understand.. soon you would be having a lot of names for him to call.." he said jokingly.

RK gave a formal smile at that and waited for the elevator to stop. Sikander got down midway while he ascended upper.
----------
The lift opened at 12 floor and RK entered a corridoor with 3 doors on both sides. He walked to the door which had 'Mr. A Kapoor' written. He knocked at the door and opened it slightly as he looked for the person he was here for.

"Yes?" Asked a man in his mid 40s sitting at the big wooden table polished to shine, asked him with questioning eyes.

"Rishabh Kundra.." RK said.

"Ohhh... Please come in.." the man said jovially.

RK entered the room and couldnt help but look around. It was a luxurious room with wooden flooring and a beautiful walls with large glass windows. It wasnt worth calling a cabin. It was quite a lavish affair. There was a comfortable couch on one side with a small table. Looked like being used for eating purposes.

'And they say that we rob people' RK thought to himself. He hated these kind of people who themselves sat in luxurious air conditioned rooms and have tons of meetings and seminars about the children on the roadsides and behave as if they are their absolute well wishers when not even knowing a tinch about the lives of those children.

"Please have a seat Mr. Kundra..."Mr. Kapoor said to him.

RK didnt respond as he kept looking here and there.

"Mr. Kundra..." Kapoor called out.

"Yes..." RK suddenly realised that he was being addressed, as he cursed himself. He should get used to this name now. He scolded himself for such a carelessness.

"Please have a seat" Mr. Kapoor smiled at him.
RK nodded his head and quickly sat down.

"Mr. Pal had told me about you.. I am grateful to him that he helped me. I have an important deal coming up soon and obviously I want myself to have an upper hand in that.." he told RK. "I can see that you have quite a good qualification.. and Mr. Pal told me you think very wisely. I need that kind of a man"

RK nodded his head, knowing full well what he was talking about. He smiled sarcastically inwardly thinking of how Sultan must have made Pal recommend him.

"You worked for him unofficially I suppose" Mr. Kapoor asked RK as he went through RK's file.

"Yes.. I wasnt kept on a position due to some reasons.." RK said nodding.

"Anyways.. that doesnt matter to me.. I just want you to stay focussed here and work for this company now" he said smiling.

RK nodded his head.
Their talks continued for sometime, well it was Mr. Kapoor who was talking and RK was listening.

After what seemed eternity, RK stepped out of the room with a sigh of relief. He had barely closed the door behind him when he noticed Madhubala standing there waiting for him.

He looked at her delighted to see her again so soon that too after that boring meeting. He felt refreshed seeing her.

"So it was you..! Why are you bent on ruining my day?" She asked dramatically. RK couldnt help but chuckle.

"What have I done now?" He asked jokingly.

"I am standing here since half an hour for a mere signature..." she said angrily.

"Really? Just half an hour it was? It seemed never ending.." he seemed thoughtfully nodding.

"Just half an hour you say? Can you imagine how boring and frustrating it was to stand here in wait.." Madhu said animatedly.

"Trust me... not as much as it was in there..." RK said chuckling to her.

Madhu bit her lip as she stopped herself from laughing while she looked at him with angry eyes and that made up frown returned on her face.

"Ohh ok.. Do I need to say sorry for that?" RK asked genuinely.

"No..." she replied firmly.

She stood there still, while looking at RK with eyes as if she is going to eat him up.

RK looked at her confused and gestured her asking what happened.

"Will you move away from the door...? Or do you believe that I can walk through you..." she said sarcastically.

" Ohh sorry..." RK said as he moved aside.

Madhu smiled at him appreciatively. "Good... You are improving... But I would still keep my eyes on you.." she said as she walked into the door.

RK smiled at her. Something was in her that RK couldnt help but smile. He would feel his surroundings lighten in her presence. Somehow he wanted her to stay around and he was glad that she had decided to keep an eye on him.
He smiled to himself as he walked away.

-------

i hope its upto the mark..
Edited by k.atrina75 - 9 years ago
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How sweet! And what a filmy way of meeting ... bumping into each other in the elevator ... then heroine moving her wild locks from her face ... aah!!  Continue soon please ..  Edited by momi78 - 9 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luv the way of meeting of Rishbala...thanks 4 pm cont soon
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh dear, its such a cute & lovely update!!👏👏
i loved rishbala's encounter at lift!! very filmy way of meeting!! i loved it & i love this carefree dramatic madhu who wants to keep an eye on rk!!😉😆
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! I just the Rishbala meeting...so filmy...😳
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pm dear 
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear,,
flowing_river thumbnail
I am blessed... I thought i will have to donate this one to you and get myself a new one...😆😆😆
that was epic..
boyy...madhubala is such a drama queen..and rk is under her charms ...😛
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good update Dear!Thanks fr pm!Luved both d Rishbala encounters!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update for Rk madhu moments & also liked the way RK reminds himself about the worldly manners.
Thanks for the pm.