this is quite possible 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gud post dear n I hope they she dis ..
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Khushi, great post 'for' our Jallu, yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ . Though the CV s might not have penned it exactly like u ve said, but it might be more or less close to it & Adiana s guess regarding the KS is bingo too it seems after seeing that chap s pic like that. After today s epi, I gave up my position on the wall & am more inclined for TE & towards Jalal acting with his 'muse' , bcos he went on & on about his sudden nonlove for Jodha even without being asked about it. And his love/ lust poses with Atifa was too in the face too. Am just hoping its not some spell he ll wake up from suddenly & take matters into hands, but instead hope they show he s been knowingly acting from the first.

Thanks for this so so positive post amongst so many errr antiJallu posts we ve been seeing for the past one week πŸ˜‰ . Hope yeh CVs humare aur humara Jallu ke maan rakke redeem him fully 😊
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post. But I didn't pay attention to your jewelry theory. Can you please share??
sanrajfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is your jewelry theory...I have  not read that yet..!!!
sangeetha.velu thumbnail
s, i also like the post let pray for the best
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sandhya
@ ElA

See my special emoticon for you...just updated ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harrybird

@Sandhya

@ ElA

See my special emoticon for you...just updated ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

:):)

Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harrybird

Brilliant Post Khushi !!! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jalal is not worried about his life but for his beloved Jodha & the unborn twins😊
He has not taken Jo & Atgah into confidence this time around for he knows along with him they too would be watched keenly by the enemies πŸ˜Š

Yes ! He his playing the cards close to his chest though there is a possibility of Todarmal / Maan Singh working in tandem.I was suprised to see jallu practising with Maan Singh,but I liked it ! πŸ˜‰
( though his expressions were funny !)πŸ˜†

Aitifa's aid in mahal? Definitely not Ruqs...all her scenes are meant to confuse the fans & moreover her hukka affected brain would not come up with such a brilliant plan ! πŸ˜† 

Poor MA...Chand Beghum is her only toy ! πŸ˜†

It has to be Nigar under the able guidance of MC...she was not shown purposefully for quite sometime...so that fans would tend to forget her ! πŸ˜‰

I agree with Adiana's KS theory...that is why he was shown as a hot headed man , wife beater etc to make everyone believe that he is Atifa's hubby...Moreover, he was the only one asked to work under Todarmal &  to stay in palace guest house πŸ˜‰

OMG! So many plots...So many mysteries...Unbelieveble ! πŸ‘ ( pinch me khushi, are we watching JA?πŸ˜‰). Kudos to the new Director as well...one could appreciate the quality !

What can I say about Rajat Tokas ? 
Take a bow for his acting prowess!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Would Love to see this jalal through Shymala Aunty's eyes !😭😭😭 

Hats off Khushi !!!

PS : Sandhya & Ela, get ready girls !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£  

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb points and observation, Khushi!
I am going to share what I had written in another thread:

Jalal-Atifa track:

Three possibilities and its effects and loopholes:

1) Jalal being Teda Jalal: Jalal knowing Atifa is an assassin and acting "attracted or interested" in her to show everyone and therefore ridiculous dialogues and scenes with Atgah (about love etc) and with Jodha to show how he has changed and does not care about his love and a woman he who giving him an heir.

This would be the best way to resurrect Teda Jalal. All fans -be it Jalal fans (esp.), Akdha fans and Jodha fans would be very happy. However, the problem is in order to do "drama" he caused or will cause unintentional  mental stress to Jodha and his unborn kids which is not good for her health or his kids. but, he might have thought preventing direct physical danger to jodha and kids is better or more important than worrying about mental stress which might have less effect than real physical danger. 

2) Jalal under spell or hypnotised: This would explain his changed behavior towards everyone esp. Jodha and even his OWN changing nature. It would totally justify his own  behavior and his behavior towards everyone esp. Jodha.So, no one will blame him for anything.

But, the problem is that usually when some one is under spell or hypnotism, one does not realize it. So, it means there would be some other person (most likely Jodha and Atgah may be) who realizes  it and diffuses the spell and rescues Jalal. There is nothing wrong with it except it would seem repetitive of Benz track unless something clicks or triggers Jalal's mind or something big happens that shakes Jalal out of hypnotism/spell without the help of a person. (the trigger could be an event or prayers or a miracle - it can be anything). After he realizes he is under spell then maybe they can show teda Jalal but it seems highly unlikely considering current Cvs.

If this happens, Akdha fans will be very happy for obvious reason and so would most Jodha and most Jalal fans. (except that the hope of Teda Jalal would be gone for this track unless after he comes out of spell by himself he acts Teda and get to the root of problem).Few Jodha fans might feel guilty or hurt/sad that they called Jalal by different names or that they had to eat their own words. Few Jalal fans might get mad if Jodha rescues him again while he is under spell.

3) Jalal is genuinely attracted or interested in Atifa or love(?) Atifa as he said:  If Atifa would have been unmarried then it would have made more sense if he was attracted to her. But, she is married (well at least that's what is shown so far). So, it really goes against Emperor Jalal, husband Jalal, lover Jalal and God-loving Jalal, too.  This would also go against the main point of the epic love story.If he is NOT shown under spell or as teda jalal, then I really don't know what to say. he may be attracted but definitely not in love according to me unless CVS decide to show that.

If this happens, then be it Akdha fans, Jodha fans or Jalal fans, all would be devastated and angry.  The reasons might be different- Akdha fans will be mad because their Akdha are not together in love and with each other,  some Jodha fans will be mad because Jodha is hurt and Some Jalal fans will be mad because he will probably have to apologize to Jodha and they will not like it at all. One thing all fans will agree that Jalal's character would have been  butchered even more than before.

ADDITION:

I want to add one more scenario which I read in one of Donjas post.

4) Akdha being Teda together: we would get Teda Jalal back and on top if Jodha is involved in teda team, then there would be no worries of any mental stress to pregnant Jodha or "hurting Jo temporarily" (as said in ur #6).

All fans would be extremely happy and also no apologies OR explanations needed  from Jalal to Jodha either.

I still have faith in Akdha and their love. I just hope my faith is not shattered and seem like a fool. I am really hoping to be Jalal being Teda or Akdha being teda together or Jalal being hypnotised or under spell. 
Edited by ashpat - 9 years ago