missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why in the world does he go on and on about sanskars. He says it like his daughters are the only people in the world who has proper upbringing. And what sanskar does he talk about;he spends most of his time in his office so he has no clue whether what he is teaching them is actually followed by them or not. I find it highly irritating when he talks about sanskar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
LOL... Yu r ryt... As if they r d only people in this universe hu r sanskaari... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Rest others r bekaariiis..😉
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I think some dialogues give an opposite effect. I don't think Shastri means that he is the only one who cares about sanskari. It is just to show how difficult for Alka to confess her love to her family. Coz , her father educated her against such emotions. 
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awida

I think some dialogues give an opposite effect. I don't think Shastri means that he is the only one who cares about sanskari. It is just to show how difficult for Alka to confess her love to her family. Coz , her father educated her against such emotions. 

Actually yu kno wat, almost all these shows, protaginists girl's parents always talk so much about sanskaar and have blind faith on their sanskaari upbringing, that they think their daughters will never ever fall in love... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

and 90% of the cases the girl wud already have fallen in love... ðŸ˜ƒ and as you said their dialogues with full force bounce back to them... ðŸ˜ƒ

FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: missdramkr

Why in the world does he go on and on about sanskars. He says it like his daughters are the only people in the world who has proper upbringing. And what sanskar does he talk about;he spends most of his time in his office so he has no clue whether what he is teaching them is actually followed by them or not. I find it highly irritating when he talks about sanskar.

You just echoed my thoughts mate!!