Posted: 9 years ago
I hear that PD is still there in EMA πŸ€’

Why did she bid goodbye earlier when she wanted to remain there and then the entire cast tweeting her goodbye was for what? πŸ˜•

Like their story, their tweets have also become so illogical πŸ€’
All that are nautanki she has not quit. I had already said if PD quits next movement shir will quit. Today in the pic she was missing still i am not able to come out of that shock πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by ragnabw - 9 years ago
Actually all are so influenced by reel life character  ki wo sare virtues unke real life character main aa gaye hain πŸ˜†
Ok I guess I got it. That goodbye was for us as she knew that Ragna fans will quit after Rachana's exit so that tweet was to taunt us to get lost indirectly. PD is so much concerned about us. Awww πŸ˜³
I'm not surprised that PD is still there
Her fav is still there. She just did that so RagNa fans wouldn't abused her
It only goes to show that you cannot believe everything to see and hear!! Trust no one!Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
yes only revamp tamasha is for rachana exit soon chow the KHANPHOSED SOUL is going to start shooting fr the DEAD Show.
so she lied???😑
 as u said in ur last post once bai always a bai
in d same way once a lair always a liarπŸ₯± wat we can expect frm her????πŸ˜•

this all is so bad ...I just hate my self to be so attached to any Tv show but this is a good learning ,now will not really get involved in any show ...but from my heart just want to see Rachana and Ashish in new show ...there will be no such jodi again ...am sure ,they just compliment each other so well.
I had a dream which is silly but just felt if that is true will love it ...just saw that Rachana and Ashish both have started shooting for EMA again and all of this was just done for TRP .And we all are getting our Raghna back ...but I know it is a dream only .

ashwini 
Arey PD should ran at the time when she posted that Hallucinated spoiler🀒😑

And Ashish should left  after Posting the same hallucination spoiler..😑🀒

Pd Ka toh mana..she is taking badla from Us..why Ashish Posted the same spoiler... Sabse bada dhokhe baaj...And still receiving hugs and love..and buttering his pankhies😑😑