Harry Potter

   

Harry should have died (Harry & Hermione post)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Joined: 13 September 2010

Posts: 23377

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hi guys...this my first post on this forum i think...yea i know im late coz i was just re-watching the series and i was so fade up...i really think JK rowling should have killed harry in the story..from the begging she knew harry's gonna die in the end so she was more into putting hermione and ron together...while in the book hermoine and ron may have some chemistry but as rupert and emma had zero chemistry which must have made JK rowling feel she should have put harry and hermione together which she even expressed in one of her interview i think..and in the other hand dan - emma chemistry was sizzling...but if u go the book wise still harry and hermione r better..ain't they?...like i said harry should have died than be with ginny ...i mean ginny ? seriously ? that girl had no personality...u cannot describe her much other than saying that she was pretty...and i have always felt hermione liked harry much more...many times she chose harry over ron...but as harry had no such feelings for her might have make her choose ron...ok if she didnt put harry and hermione together what was the need of making them bro - sis ? Dead...i still feel harry and hermione should have been together ...
*if harry is supposed to be like james potter which have been told by very single character...then lily potter was a muggle born so was hermione

*ron was supposed to be like snape...he was always the jealous one...
*lily chose james not snape.
*hermione and harry both shared a similar misery...she was humiliated by the pure blooded wizards and harry by his family

so i think JK rowling maybe very good creating thriller fantasy but when it comes to create romance she failed big time.

Share ur views if people r left in this forum anymore LOL


Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 06 August 2014 at 2:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry should have died (Harry & Hermione post)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 44380

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Lol, sorry but I don't agree. JKR shouldn't have had to change her story because of the movies. As per the epic, Ron and Hermione are so much more compatible.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simantini_M-Swetha-mannu_minnieNishi.Kss.Chashmish.bookworm-ALS--

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Joined: 13 September 2010

Posts: 23377

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Lol, sorry but I don't agree. JKR shouldn't have had to change her story because of the movies. As per the epic, Ron and Hermione are so much more compatible.
i know people think this because she made it like that from the beginning...but she didn't cleared harry/hermione's relationship at all...so if u judge thinking there was "no ron" in the story then u will realise how much harry and hermione were for eachother... okay...even if i accept this still pairing harry up with ginny doesn't make sense...she has no important role in the whole story..+ she killed too many characters unnecessarily ...what was the need of killing sirius ?...okay then she killed fred ? ...but crossed her limit by killing hedwig and dobby ...she killed luna who could have been better than ginny...or even cho...i think what im saying make sense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu_minnie

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 44380

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super.Psycho_

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Lol, sorry but I don't agree. JKR shouldn't have had to change her story because of the movies. As per the epic, Ron and Hermione are so much more compatible.
i know people think this because she made it like that from the beginning...but she didn't cleared harry/hermione's relationship at all...so if u judge thinking there was "no ron" in the story then u will realise how much harry and hermione were for eachother... okay...even if i accept this still pairing harry up with ginny doesn't make sense...she has no important role in the whole story..+ she killed too many characters unnecessarily ...what was the need of killing sirius ?...okay then she killed fred ? ...but crossed her limit by killing hedwig and dobby ...she killed luna who could have been better than ginny...or even cho...i think what im saying make sense

It's subjective, you know. There are fans of all kinds of pairings. I personally am all for canon. Harry and Ginny may not have been a very romantic couple, but I honestly don't care because for me, Harry Potter was not about romance. The themes of the epic were completely different, like war, abuse, etc. She did not have time for romance so she did not focus too much on developing the relationships of each character, which is OK. If one wants to read a romance story, Harry Potter is not the one. It deals with much more complex themes.

People have their own opinion, and JKR wrote what she wanted at the time. We don't have to agree with her, but it's her story so we don't really have the right to say what she should or shouldn't have done. Besides, for me Harry and Hermione are such a boring couple. There's nothing interesting about their relationship. Had they been together, it would have been so cliche with the hero and heroine getting together like in every other story. Ron complements Hermione in a way that Harry never can. That's just my opinion. 

Btw, neither Luna nor Cho died. Cho is even more random than Ginny for Harry, and Luna would have been OK, but I'm more a fan of Luna-Neville than Luna-Harry. Luna and Neville would have been so cute.


Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 07 August 2014 at 3:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Simantini_M-Swetha-CutecjNishi.Kssmannu_minnieSuper.Psycho_bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Joined: 31 August 2011

Posts: 29605

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Reasons why Harry and Hermione pairing would NEVER work.

1. Harry is not James and Hermione is not Lily. Their personalities are entirely different. Compatible as friends, but not lovers. Harry acts like Lily while Hermione acts like Remus more.

2. Harry gets bored around Hermione (see goblet of fire.) She bores him. I can quote passages if you like.

3. Harry hates confrontation and Hermione loves a good argument. In case of a fight, Harry would have simply withdrawn into himself. Both would have ended up miserable.

4. Name me one instance where Harry and Hermione- just Harry and Hermione- have "FUN" with each other. I can't remember any.

5. Harry does not find Hermione attractive. Check out his first impressions of her in the book. I highly doubt "rather large front teeth" counts as attractive. On the other hand, his first impression of Ginny "bright brown eyes" certainly has potential.

6. Harry does not confide in Hermione. When , after watching James and Lily fight in the Pensieve, he is depressed, he lies outright to Hermione that it is about Cho. Yet, he simply tells Ginny that he wants to talk to Sirius.
7. Harry shows no feelings of jealousy when Hermione harbours romantic inclinations for Krum or Lockhart. She in turn harbours no jealousy in his romantic inclinations for Cho.

I could write much more but I wont. And honestly, if you think Harry's better off DEAD than not be with Hermione, I'm certainly really glad you're not the author.

NOTE : do not confuse Dan and Emma with Harry and Hermione. Or the movies with the books.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Simantini_M-Swetha-CutecjNishi.Kssmannu_minnie.Chashmish.iluvOriginals..RamKiJanaki..

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Joined: 31 August 2011

Posts: 29605

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
And going by how an eleven year old tried to fight off Voldemort's possession for an entire year, learnt Quidditch on her OWN stealing her brother's brooms because they wouldn't let her fly, face down her own brother when he tried to s**t-shame her, took on Bellatrix Lestrange in the final battle - you say Ginny has no personality? No personality, are you freaking kidding?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Simantini_M-Swetha-CutecjNishi.KssiluvOriginals.Chashmish...RamKiJanaki..

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Joined: 13 September 2010

Posts: 23377

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Reasons why Harry and Hermione pairing would NEVER work.

1. Harry is not James and Hermione is not Lily. Their personalities are entirely different. Compatible as friends, but not lovers. Harry acts like Lily while Hermione acts like Remus more.

2. Harry gets bored around Hermione (see goblet of fire.) She bores him. I can quote passages if you like.

3. Harry hates confrontation and Hermione loves a good argument. In case of a fight, Harry would have simply withdrawn into himself. Both would have ended up miserable.

4. Name me one instance where Harry and Hermione- just Harry and Hermione- have "FUN" with each other. I can't remember any.

5. Harry does not find Hermione attractive. Check out his first impressions of her in the book. I highly doubt "rather large front teeth" counts as attractive. On the other hand, his first impression of Ginny "bright brown eyes" certainly has potential.

6. Harry does not confide in Hermione. When , after watching James and Lily fight in the Pensieve, he is depressed, he lies outright to Hermione that it is about Cho. Yet, he simply tells Ginny that he wants to talk to Sirius.
7. Harry shows no feelings of jealousy when Hermione harbours romantic inclinations for Krum or Lockhart. She in turn harbours no jealousy in his romantic inclinations for Cho.

I could write much more but I wont. And honestly, if you think Harry's better off DEAD than not be with Hermione, I'm certainly really glad you're not the author.

NOTE : do not confuse Dan and Emma with Harry and Hermione. Or the movies with the books.
all of ur point are by judging from the 3rd book...thats where my point is...what could have been written NOT what have been dear

and i liked harry hermione not dan emma...i liked them by reading the books not watching the films...FYI i read the books first...

@red and plz kindly take this childish behaviour outta my posts...why r u personally attacking me?...whats ur problem if i share my views...i didnt come to bash anyone..one cannot share his views? RamKiJanaki also replied ...but see the difference b/w ur and her post !!!!!./...and btw i think harry better be dead than be paired with ginny Tongue...i dont want harry & hermione that much than i dont want harry ginny and ron hermione ...hermione deserved someone better.


Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 08 August 2014 at 1:14am

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Joined: 13 September 2010

Posts: 23377

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

And going by how an eleven year old tried to fight off Voldemort's possession for an entire year, learnt Quidditch on her OWN stealing her brother's brooms because they wouldn't let her fly, face down her own brother when he tried to s**t-shame her, took on Bellatrix Lestrange in the final battle - you say Ginny has no personality? No personality, are you freaking kidding?

thats all about her...she had no important role and everyone must admit it...she was a forced one so that she can be paired with harry in future...sorry but the book couldn't describe her personality at all...i feel so

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harry Potter should have married Hermione Granger -Raichu- 9 260 18 May 2014 at 5:11am
By twila
DOTW:Ron/Hermione vs. Harry/Hermione

2 3

Eloquent 19 3871 15 November 2006 at 9:28am
By Naughty_n_nice
GINNY/HARRY OR LUNA/HARRY

2

sumbulmashluvs 14 3032 10 July 2006 at 10:49am
By jayanti_dj
ron 4 hermione/harry 4 hermione....

2

eijaz_anita4eva 10 1208 16 April 2006 at 6:13pm
By lilyrose
Harry Hermione OR Harry Ginny?

2

Shining_Star 10 4456 27 July 2005 at 7:57pm
By Charmed1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.