article!! Second article on page 3 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by PupCat

my personal opinion
Jodha should marry Khayber!
Haha u said it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Khyber s much much better than that luster jallu  πŸ˜‘😑😑 
Originally posted by maryam.k

Jodha Akbar is going to see Khaiber escape and kidnap Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) yet again very soon. Latest spoilers show Jalal (Rajat Tokas) search for Jodha while Khaiber would have taken her to a forest, unconscious.
The latest spoilers show that Khaiber, who is saved by Jodha from getting punished to death, will be escape from the prison and kidnap Jodha yet again. Previously, Khaiber would have barged into the palace during the celebrations of Jodha's pregnancy and kidnapped her. Jalal would have found her in time and brought her back to safety.
This time on the other hand, Jodha will be seen unconscious when she finds herself in forest kidnapped by Khaiber. But it is quite clear by now that Khaiber poses no threat to Jodha and in fact listens to her every word quite religiously.
Jalal, who is currently distracted by the new lady love in his life, Atifa, will get yet another shock when he finds out Jodha is kidnapped for the second time.
When Khaiber escaped prison and entered Jodha's living quarters, Jalal would have declared that he will be killed for this act. But his decision would be stopped when Jodha makes use of the wish he would have granted her. She would wish for Khaiber to be left alive.
Off late Akbar's love interests have been shifted away from Jodha and towards another. This time when Jodha gets kidnapped his true feelings for Jodha might come crushing back to place.

wt a LOve πŸ˜†

tfs the article πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ...SoniSona...

wt a LOve πŸ˜†

tfs the article πŸ˜ƒ
Epic love pagal!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...SoniSona...

wt a LOveπŸ˜†

tfs the articleπŸ˜ƒ
welcome 😊 Jalal did not in its normal state.
tfs but i fail to understand what kind of love is this?
Originally posted by elasingh

I think TEDA Jalal's TEDA LOVE
Originally posted by elasingh

for me jalal love jodha but it is not in its normal state. Jalal has changed so fast This is weird.
Wow...SO everytime Jodha has to be near death  for this Jalal to realise he loves her???