Uttaran

another adhi paisa ki affect.... kanha also quits....

Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/chaitanya-chaudhary-gets-out-of-his-uttaran-contract-free-take-new-shows-140805

Nobody wants to be part of a drowning ship', and this seems to be the case of actors who are part of Colors' Uttaran (Film Farm India).The successful show has had a long run and has gone through its best phase. Now at the fag end of its tenure, the show does not offer much to the artists involved.

And this is fact enough, as the prime cast of Uttaran has started looking for better work. Recently, news of Gaurav Chopraa and Rashami Desai quitting the show made headlines. Now it seems to be the turn of actor Chaitanya Choudhary who essays the role of Kanha. However his case is more like Chetan Bhagat's latest offering 'Half-Girlfriend'.

The actor put down his papers two months back, but it wasn't accepted by the producer of the show Rupali Guha. Soon after his contract got over, he did not renew his contract in order to look out for greener pastures. But since the producer and the artist have a good association going, Chaitanya struck a deal with them.

So, what's this deal like? When asked, Chaitanya stated, "I will go on the sets of Uttaran whenever there is any need, simply because I respect Rupaliji and Pintoo Guhaji."

Why did you quit the show? "There is no point being a part of a show where there is nothing to do. And that is something that had started happening a lot with me. I was standing in the background with no dialogues to deliver."
He further went on to add, "Having said this, Rupali mam is a sweetheart, for when I told her I wanted to quit, she offered me Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se which went off-air on 1st August."

So are you a part of Uttaran or not? "If we talk in terms of contract, I am free to take up other projects and I am focusing on that."

The actor was also a part of Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan and Gustakh Dil during his Uttaran phase.

We wish you luck, Chaitanya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr_lamboojee

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/chaitanya-chaudhary-gets-out-of-his-uttaran-contract-free-take-new-shows-140805

Nobody wants to be part of a drowning ship', and this seems to be the case of actors who are part of Colors' Uttaran (Film Farm India).The successful show has had a long run and has gone through its best phase. Now at the fag end of its tenure, the show does not offer much to the artists involved.

And this is fact enough, as the prime cast of Uttaran has started looking for better work. Recently, news of Gaurav Chopraa and Rashami Desai quitting the show made headlines. Now it seems to be the turn of actor Chaitanya Choudhary who essays the role of Kanha. However his case is more like Chetan Bhagat's latest offering 'Half-Girlfriend'.

The actor put down his papers two months back, but it wasn't accepted by the producer of the show Rupali Guha. Soon after his contract got over, he did not renew his contract in order to look out for greener pastures. But since the producer and the artist have a good association going, Chaitanya struck a deal with them.

So, what's this deal like? When asked, Chaitanya stated, "I will go on the sets of Uttaran whenever there is any need, simply because I respect Rupaliji and Pintoo Guhaji."

Why did you quit the show? "There is no point being a part of a show where there is nothing to do. And that is something that had started happening a lot with me. I was standing in the background with no dialogues to deliver."
He further went on to add, "Having said this, Rupali mam is a sweetheart, for when I told her I wanted to quit, she offered me Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se which went off-air on 1st August."

So are you a part of Uttaran or not? "If we talk in terms of contract, I am free to take up other projects and I am focusing on that."

The actor was also a part of Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan and Gustakh Dil during his Uttaran phase.

We wish you luck, Chaitanya.

kanhaji,
when meethi-akash puran is fully on
where even raghu-tapasay do not get a minute of dialogue and screen space
how can even you were dreaming of getting dialogues ????
chalo achha hua
der se sahi, gyan toh hua ki it has turned out to be a crap for
all the actors except your ladli sister meethi and
great jijaji akash...
all the best for your future ...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lambooji i'd read this article already but waiting  4sum1 2 post it.
gud u posted it.
i think nxt article will b on quitting of SD & that 2 similar 2 chaitnaya.
i always wondered why chaitnaya like actor is doing this show wen he has nothing 2 do in the show. just standing behind & staring or uttering nahi haan etc.
Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
I have been telling it for about eight months now
that the show has become a
jagaran for meethi-akash puran...
don't know why the actors were around
may be because of money...
but even when that is gone by cutting it
there is no point in sticking around...

aab toh maan jao...
there was a pay cut for every body...
some took it drastically (the big four)
others had less cut...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dr_lamboojee

I have been telling it for about eight months now
that the show has become a
jagaran for meethi-akash puran...
don't know why the actors were around
may be because of money...
but even when that is gone by cutting it
there is no point in sticking around...

aab toh maan jao...
there was a pay cut for every body...
some took it drastically (the big four)
others had less cut...

lambooji maine kab kaha tha ki pay cut nahi tha. i only said that it was not drastic cut 4 oders . 
i think i shud'd posted this in my 1st post itself oderwise u wudn't'd got confused & we've such a long discussion on it.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am feeling meethi will deliver a girl..n then again leap..n again td will play the daughter..meethi is ichcha part 2.n meethis daughter will be d 3rd ichcha..n d story will go on n on..with same person..n variety of heroes coming n going n she marrying each one of them..nice na...u guys can keep watching her marriages n dresses n hairdo n makeup .. for years  n years..hats off to ur tolerance power..
Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
and then only RG and her bunch of crazy CVs
will be left to watch
and of course a few of tina fans...
Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

Am feeling meethi will deliver a girl..n then again leap..n again td will play the daughter..meethi is ichcha part 2.n meethis daughter will be d 3rd ichcha..n d story will go on n on..with same person..n variety of heroes coming n going n she marrying each one of them..nice na...u guys can keep watching her marriages n dresses n hairdo n makeup .. for years  n years..hats off to ur tolerance power..

not a feeling,
surely that is going to happen for sure
I will post how later
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

meethi cant concieve. she suffered a severe miscarriage while saving mukta from yuvan and now she cant be a mom as she suffered some internal injuries during the accident.
Plus multiple affairs and multiple marriage is well so common in uttaran. how can be forget sid and taps their hugging kissing scenes in clubs , then taps saw veer's money and she was after veer even after knwong veer doesnt give a damn to her. he loves only ichcha she did all possible crimes and what not to get veer. then rathore came nd she drooled all over his money and status.😆  we heard a person can fall in love twice but taps is so talented she can fall in love multiple times. Congrats taps u are great...
and i feel cvs are not that stupid that they will drag this crap show further. they will better end it.
Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
ichhaji bhi toh kam nahin hai
pehle veerji se pyaar
phir vanshji se beinteha pyyar
phir wapis veerji ke paas...

meethi devi toh aur ek step agey
pehle amanji...se chori chori pyar
phir naqli vishnu se mohabaat
uske baad asli vishnu se marriage and then giving a kick on his backside
to do beintehaa pyar to akash baba...

toba toba ... yeh maa-beti ki
pyaar ki definition
for them marriage has become a khilona... jo tut jata hai...

same for the other maa-beti jodi
apunka tapasay madam and mukta devi...