Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

#6 Teri Meri Love Story Part-25, Page-10

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone... My Vanarsena...I Know its too late to update, but Meerab dear just because of your wishes, i am again back to complete this old story...
Teri Meri Love Stroy...
I know, most of you have forgotten this one, but lots of you still remember this one...
So i decided to atleast complete this one...
May be in three parts or so...

Niki Naina, ayesha Meera...  Sweethearts... I miss you all dears...thanks a  lot for your all wishes...

thanks all few readers who read my updates..., like them and sometime leave comments too...😊 and wnate dme to continue this story...

here are the links of previous threads.

Part-24...Below

Here is something Important for Vanarsena
Naina's Birthday- 6th January
Niki's birthday... 21st Feb
Niki's anniversary  21st March
Meera's birthday-10th April
Meerb's birthday-28th July
Ayesha's Birthday - 31st July
Jeenia's anniversary - 4th August
Jeenia's Birthday-12th august
Mennat(Jeenia's dughter's birthday) 21st August
Anusha's Birthday-16th November
Lechu's birthday -16th November
Neha(Niki's daughter's birthday)- 25th Dec
Edited by jeenia123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
i know you all must have forgotten back story and i am not able to type the complete...
 but i can tell you...
Shlok and Astha married being friends to fulfill their own dreams, fell in love and due to some secret commitments, Astha took divorce and left Shlok Soon after their consummation.
after Seven Years, Shlok and Swati, went to Nainital to Meet one business woman Ashima Kirloskar and on the way, they met Ashima's six years old son Rehan Kirloskar, who came in front of their car by accident..

Here is next Part

Part-24

Baba, apke doctor ke pass le chlun? Mathur asked... I should call madam...

No...suddenly Rehan shouted... Mathur uncle don't tell Hitler...

Hitler? Shlok shocked on listening the word and remember how he used to call his father Hitler...

Yes... Hitler... My mom... Jo har baat pe kehti rehti hai, ye mat kro, wo mat kro. yhan mat jao , whan mat jao... Rehan bacha...ab main bacha hun kya? I am six years old man... and she thinks I am still a toddler... Hum...he twisted face...

A big smile appeared on shlok's face...upo, I think you are right...you are a big man now...so I think you should behave manly and go to doctor before this arm's wound get infected...

Hummm...Rehan thought for a moment... I think you are right... actually I was also thinking same...as great men think alike , you know... He winked at Shlok.

Shlok was shocked at his actions...so naughty at six...definitely his parents should also be very naughty in nature...he spoke to Swati...

Yup, mujhe to ye harkaton mein tumhari copy lag rha ha...swati smiled making Rehan sit in car and they took him to doctor as guided by Mathur..

He is fine Mr. Agnihoti, but we need to give him tetanus injection. Doctor spoke...

Ok Doctor, go ahead... Shlok smiled...but he found Rehan shouting...injection? no way...

Kyon kya huya? Shlok went to him, tum to big boy ho na? aur mard ko to dard nahi hota...aur ek chote se injection se dar gye?

Ya I am a big boy but injection? No not at all... Rehan said and ran from there while Shlok ran after him and took him into his arms...Ok, if you take injection easily, I will not tell Hitler...otherwise I will directly go to Hitler...

Yaar us Hitler ki dant se to injection hi acha hai... Rehan thought...

Acha tumhe Hitler bilkul bhi achi nahi lagti kya? Shlok asked in order to divert his mind...

Nahi esa bhi anhi hai.at times she is nice, when she tells me about Dad, Dadu , Dadi, Nanu Nani...but I hate her as she doesn't keep her promise...in every break she promises me to take to all of them but every time she is busy with one work or another...

And your dad...Shlok asked...

He is out for business...never comes...Rehan spoke lowering his eyes and a lonely tear rolled over his face...

While Mathur signaled Shlok not to talk about this topic...meanwhile doctor had injected him...

Are injection lag bhi gya aur tumhe pta bhi nahi chla? Shlok spoke naughtily , sach mein you are true mard, jise dard nahi hota...

Dekha maine kha tha na? now you are not going to tell anything to Hitler na? Like a man?

No way...Shlok forwarded his hand...its a man's promise...and both shake their hands...

Ok should we drop you home? Shlok asked Rehan...

No yaar...Rehan made a puppy face..Hitler doesn't like to see me with strangers...

Oh...possessive mom...Shlok smiled...

Naa...Rehan denied...fattu mom...pta nahi kyon darti rehti hai...she never likes outings... doesn't like to meet enough people...

Looks like she is running from her past... Swati mumbled...

Yup...strange...Shlok too spoke...quite mysterious lady...it will be fun to work with her...

Ya, if she likes our faces and agree to meet us...Swati smiled...fingers crossed...

Saying they sent Rehan with driver to home and themselves went to the hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On fourth of May, both Swati and Shlok roam round seeing beauty of Nainital.

And on fifth May evening, they were ready to attend the party for Rehan's birthday.

Shlok never liked to be late in business deals, so he and Swati had reached there in time, as they entered in the hall, Mathur welcomed them and offered drinks...they were really impressed by the arrangements, it was looking like a big wedding style function, Mathur introduced them to other business associates of Ashima Kirloskar... When someone knocked Shlok's back, he turned to find Rehan standing behind him...

Hey partner,...Rehan smiled...

Hey big man, Happy birthday.. Shlok smiled...

Thanks, but the deal is on na? Rehan winked at him...you are not going to tell anything to Hitler...

Of course partner,. Our deal is final... Shlok hifived him...

Oh... Rehan punched his forehead... I have to attend my friends too... saying he ran form there. when Mathur came to smiling Shlok and Swati...

See sir, madam is there...

They both turned toward gate and were shocked to see the lady standing there with blue sari and quite little makeup...

The lady looked at Shlok, their eyes met and they both were shocked...

Astha? Shlok whispered.

Shlok... Astha looked at him with shock as well as tears...

--------
I know its small part, but atleaat good for me to start...as it took me enough time to remind the back  story...
will try to give better update tomorrow...
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yipeee ur back...am so happy dear 🥳
jeenia123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_avi

Yipeee ur back...am so happy dear 🥳

Thanks  a lot dear
I was not well 
feeling better now so decided to come back...
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg it feels like im reading this story after ages, beem missing it soo much, and obviously been missing you too jeeni😳 I really miss the good old day and we all started interacting on your threads, really miss everyone.  Glad you are back with an update on this story,  missed it a lot

Coming to the update,  omgg it was amazingg👏 so we finally find out that Ashmina is actually Astha and Rehan is Astha and and Shlok's son;  ofc cuz hr shares a lot of characteristics with Shlok and also his nature.  Would love to see what happens when they both formally meet, is Asths gonna be the same??  Update soon⭐️
Edited by ...Ayesha... - 9 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Awesome update yaar...so finally ashlok met
Rehen is adorable...
Now what's next...waiting for the next update...
And thanks for the update...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Awesome update yaar...so finally ashlok met
Rehen is adorable...
Now what's next...waiting for the next update...
And thanks for the update...

thanks a lot dear for liking the update
Next you will know soon, may be tomorrow...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Missed you a lot ayesha.
 while typing, i was thinking, none of my friends are online, for who am i typing.
Love you lot dear

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks a lot dear
I was not well
feeling better now so decided to come back...

That's so sweet of u...soon everything will be alright dear 🤗
jeenia123 thumbnail

That's so sweet of u...soon everything will be alright dear 🤗

thanks dear